anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow full action packed update
Asad dream was scary
He can't lose zoya
He knows she loves him
Oh and love how he got naked with his family
It was amazing he just got down and dirty with all and let their dirty laundry out
Omg what they r doing to humera poor thing
So razia was a wh**e
Poor zoya she knew abt then but she never speak
So zoya is his home
So gaffur curse him wonder if it will take effect
Continue soon
misbah93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update yaaar totally love it hope zoya will not get in any danger n love the way asad reacted on insulting zoya continue soon
Kanwal4salman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
full of action update..luvd lion avtar of asad..
Update nxt part soon
-silentbang- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
glad that finally asad stood up for Zoya...
Those people invited this for themselves...
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice update,..
keeep writing,.๐Ÿ‘

buh i couldnt get/link end of ch#10 n 11,..
Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update
As ad is so scare n want to shower all his love on zoya
Love this caring asad
Loved the way he exposed everyone for zoya
But so scared for what might come up for asya
Sorry for late comment, might not be able to comment regularly till the month end...
Pls continue soon...

I love the concept of new story...
aseelashah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant update dear
Hats off to u๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

U wrote well dear

Pls update soon

Thanks for pm
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update.
looks like zoya is going to be in trouble
it was very intense and interesting
-shruthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
CHAPTER 12

"Oh sir. Listen to me please. Let me out of here. Sir. You know we can settle this out of this prison. I can make you happy if you let me outta here. Sir."
The huge case of rods stood firmly before bilal. He was brought here a day after he made up an attempt to take zoya. But luckily, even before he could get into 100 diameter range of zoya. Asad's man spotted him and called out police. It was asad decision to not let bilal out of jail. He used his influential power and got bilal arrested for several serious case with one aim that is to keep him away from zoya.
"Keep quite!" The officer raised his voice in air followed by a thump from the stick he holds.
"You are going to stay here for a longer time bilal. This time there is no father of yours who will come to bail you." Officer smiled and looked at bilal in challenge.
"Sir. Bilal ki muqqadar me khud khuda ne likha hai. I am the one who is billal and people always will need me. I am chose to do some deeds... Muqadad hai. Ise badala to nahi ja sakta."
"Bilal we know you were Lucky all these while but now even allah knows you cant be saved."
"Bet?"
The officer looked at billal astonished. He wanted to smack him right on face and erase that evil confident smile.
He was about to say yes i accept it when a roger black car parks in front of police station and soon follows a team of black.
The enter the chamber and taking the paper from the file slaps it in front of police in charge.
"Bail? Who wants to bail billal?" Officer looked confused and wishes to see the face and know the reason for someone as white collar would want to release billal.
"Its none of your business Mr. Officer. Now if you complete your procedure we want out client free." One of the black crow barked.
It didn't took longer before billal was free. He came out of the police station as a king in charge of the emperor. He rubbed his hand and stretched it out with a yawn.
"I told you . bilal is important because important one's want bilal." He laughed and walks away through the door.
as soon as they all leave The officer quickly dials up asad's number to inform him.
Bilal walks out of the police station and found a car waiting for him. He opens the door and spots someone already waiting for him.
"Mohtarma aap?"
"I am giving you this bag. " she opens the bag and shows him count less of notes. "I want you to complete the work which my husband sahab gaffur siddique has given to you. "
Billal scratch his neck before laughing out showing his decayed tooth. "Oh. So you are razia siddique. " he smiled lazily.
"Dont dare to take my name from sinful mouth of yours. I want you to do what he said and more."
"Whats more?" Bilal brow snapped together.
Razia smiled in satisfaction as she narrated her plan

The morning aalarm rings again and the sunrays knocks the window of asad and zoya. Asad blinks his eyes several times before opening them fully. He smiles and stretches his arms behind. Last night was another successful attempt on making her his. He turned to his side only to find zoya sleeping on her one side , her back was facing his front. Asad shifted a littkw on bed and locked himself at the gap of her neck. He brought his one hand and lightly placed it over her flat stomach. He crossed his legs and captured her petite leg between his. He let out a sigh before trying to sleep back. His attempts caused several moment and zoya broke out from her deep slumber.
"Sorry." He said giving her a tight sqeeze.
Zoya turned to face but found it difficult and so she went back to where she was sleeping before.
"Morning." She softly said. Stikk denying to see sun in sky.
"Morning" asad intently looked at her from side and pecked her cheeks.
"Hmm.." She moaned and tried to sleep back but with him kissing her on several places at neck and face made it difficult.
"I am tired asad." She confessed keeping a hand over the hold he had.
Asad kissed her neck once more, "i know." He stopped and simply cuddled with her.
"Asad. You promised me something?" Zoya wriggled umder his hold.
"Yes." He knows what she is talking.
"So can we get ready. Please." She requested. Still worried on his reaction
"Zoya..."he pouts but agrees to her and let her get up from bed.
*tring...tring*
The classy ringtone of his cellphone burst the moment. He watches zoya retreating to bathroom and smiling he recieves the call.
"Hello."
"Hello sir. This is prasad." Asad stares back at the screen.
"Prasad? Why are you calling me from PCO number." Asad plays with brows.
"Sir. I got my balance finished." Prasad voice is low and unconfident. He is thinking before answering. Something in this conversation makes asad feel suspicious.
"Yes. Okay. Why have you called me then? Whats the emergency?" Asad asked him.
The door to the bathroom opens and zoya comes out in her bathroom favourite. She steps out and suddenly he gets chanted by the beauty ahead of him.
"Sir. Mr qureshi is ready for the deal. They wants to have meeting with us."
When zoya walks past him he holds her wrist and pulls her on his lap. He kisses her cheeks white humming blankly on phone.
"Sir so shall i fix meeting at Taj." He asked.
"Hmm." Asad busied himself feeling her skin against his thumb pad. He keeps on pecking her cheeks and jaws.
"Okay sir. Tomorrow at 8 we have a meeting at taj." He informs and asad says a quick yes before hanging up the call. It didn't took longer before they both started ti cuddle again. After the passionate night she spent with him there was no way possible for her to do it more with him she is fully aware of his needs and knew she was tired to satisfy him.

Later that evening asad and zoya got ready for the toughtest examination. He had promised her and now they were on the way to the door of the man who could bring happiness in their life.
"Asad. Please i request you. Please dont do anything wrong here. Please dont be angry and act violent. We are here to make things right. You promised me you will make our life easy." Zoya softly said. Her fear was quickly visible in her voice. Her eyes watered as she remembered the meetings of the two best man whom she had loved all her life.
"I know my promise zoya." Asad got his hands to the side of her face making her peep out of those bitter memories. "Nothing will go wrong." He assured her and kissed her on her lips making her calm instantly
With a shivering legs zoya finally managed to knock the door. If asad would not been behind she would have been ran away. After all those attack happened to her father's name and family by the society.
It took sometime but the door finally opened and zoya saw those two familiar eyes whose wrinkles spoke everything about the struggle and fight in his life. Here stood her hero. Mr Farooqui.
"Abu..." Her lips shivered as she saw her abu infront of her eyes. Same emotions ran with Mr farooqui and his eyes watered.
Mr farooqui opened his arms for zoya and zoya ran into them. They both cried there at the door for several seconds. Mr farooqui showered his fatherly love by patting her hair lovingly.
"Ahem*" asad cleared his throat to gain attention.
Zoya broke from the hug and smiles at asad. While Mr farooqui looked all hard and red spotting asad in his property.
"Why is this man with you here?" He asked sternly.
"Abu..abu.." Zoya tried to think and start with something more polite but asad has a itch to interrupt her in between her say.
"I know you don't like me.ane trust me even i am not getting any happiness coming here. But still i am here for her and i hope.. Being her father you too can do little compromise and hear me out." Asad stopped leaving zoya with fear on forehead.
Asad stared at Mr farooqui as he thought for a while. He then let the door fully open and they both entered in.
"Mr farooqui." He started as they occupied a seat on nearest couch.
"Tell me what do you want to talk? Just say it and leave." Mr farooqui ordered.
Asad laughed before starting once again, "i want you to forget all those that had happened between we three. I want her to be happy and her happiness lies with you. So forgive her and forget things. We could still live lile before. Pretend like nothing have happened." Asad spat.
"You wont me to forget and make her happy?" Mr farooqui repeated in disbelief. " who are you to make me understand anything. Who are you to care about my daughter happiness. A father always things about his child happiness. You know whom she is threated ?its you! You are the one who is responsible for my child's misery. She is insulted in the society no good man will hold her hand.how could you have guts to even ask me to forget thing. How can being your keep. Will make her happy. Why cant you see you are destroying her future." Mr farooqui accused asad and instantly his face turns hard.
"I always have helped her." Asad said.
"Help her to get humiliate?"
"Asad if you really want her happiness then please i beg of you. Leave her." Mr farooqui folds his hand in front of asad.
"If this is what you want. Then i am sorry to say zoya its better not to have easy life. I am sorry i am going to break this promise."
He is about to walk away with zoya but Mr farooqui stops him.
"Leave her asad or she will die one day because of you. You have to leave him atleast be fear of his judgement allah is seeing everything." Mr farooqui warns him.
Asad still with her hand in his smiles as he turns. " nothing in this world will make me see that day Mr farooqui. There would be no tomorrow where she is not there with me. " he drags her up to the door when he stops and turns to give a final bye "and i have one more reason for not letting her go. ZOYA LOVES ME."
he finishes it off and takes her out with him. Promising himself to never bring her back to this house.

Dont forget to say me hi... ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
unres
hay Shruthi are you back from the trip which you are talking about a few days back?

about Update:
its simply Awesome yar
lโค๏ธveing the change in Asad
overall I lโค๏ธve the whole Update
CONTINIUE SOON
Edited by -ABI- - 9 years ago