Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
So beintehaa is ending this month? If not then why are people tweeting to give extension till December? How do y'all know that it's ending this month? I am darn confused!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Who on earth said it's ending this month...😳..come on how can they be so unfair...😡
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
The worry is over a tweet Meghaa posted on her Twitter account about expiration date, so everyone freaked out thinking she is talking about Beintehaa ending. Meghaa has not replied to anyone so now fans are thinking the worst and have been tweeting the channel asking that BI not end. There is no official confirmation about BI ending and I just hope Meghaa tweets soon clarifying what she was talking about
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

The worry is over a tweet Meghaa posted on her Twitter account about expiration date, so everyone freaked out thinking she is talking about Beintehaa ending. Meghaa has not replied to anyone so now fans are thinking the worst and have been tweeting the channel asking that BI not end. There is no official confirmation about BI ending and I just hope Meghaa tweets soon clarifying what she was talking about

Looks like it is official Mandy. TB has reported an article saying BI is ending on Nov 21. Well it is always better to end a show than to stretch it un-necessarily but yes would have loved it if BI was given an early evening slot rather than 11 PM slot. The show was supposed to be for 6 months but went on for 11 months which is an achievement in itself. And Harshad and Preetika won awards for the show is the icing on the cake. Wish these two get better offers and go more in their careers and I really hope they never come near a certain fangroup ever in their life.
Edited by psarada - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: psarada

Looks like it is official Mandy. TB has reported an article saying BI is ending on Nov 21. Well it is always better to end a show than to stretch it un-necessarily but yes would have loved it if BI was given an early evening slot rather than 11 PM slot. The show was supposed to be for 6 months but went on for 11 months which is an achievement in itself. And Harshad and Preetika won awards for the show is the icing on the cake. Wish these two get better offers and go more in their careers and I really hope they never come near certain fangroup in their career ever.

I just read it Sharada, now I see why there were changes made to the current track. Wow, I had a feeling after this track the show would end but I was not expecting the show to wrap up in two weeks! This is depressing but like you said the show was supposed to end much before this *sighs*
Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
I am so upset!! Two more week left oh Harshika and Zaya! I hate this!
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this is all colors fault just read the TB they have done injustice to BI right from the start by not promotin and giving promos hw the hell can they expect 4 trps to increase without promotin hate colors dumb channel..
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't like this!!!!! Why are they rushing?!?! They should take time with this track. Anyway I really hope to see Preetika and Harshad back on TV soon!!!
Edited by arshi_arvi - 9 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I too felt BI ending .No promo ko repeats
SweetNeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Am so sad. I felt it was coming as no repeat telecasts of BI during
the day.