Poll

Who would you like to see Preetika with *OF-SCREEN*

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Mera-Hi-Jalwa- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
First i am not digging their persnal lives...i am just asking for an opinion...which is so fair here.
As we all know the bitter truth that harshad is with gunjan...and we should accept that,we have no right to bash him or her.I just wanna ask all you whether preetika can make a good pair with following names off-screen?
*I hope you all understand what i'm trying to say and don't take my intentions wrong*
P.s.I am big HARSHIKA SHIPPER

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DK111 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Has it been confirmed that harshad is dating her? 😕 If it has and he's happy then that's great 😊 lol i really dunno about preetika just hope she finds someone who can make her happy 😊 As both of their fans i just hope that they are happy with their respective partners or to be partners in life 👍🏼

I can't answer your poll lol I am not into any other tv show so i don't even know who these actors are 😆
Edited by DK111 - 9 years ago
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I like Gautam Rode, but won't he be too old for her? Idk his age, just judging by the time he has been in the industry, KT is a nice option too... confused between the two. Karan wahi is cute, but not him... what's Karan Kundra's relationship status, is he still dating Kritika Kamra?
P.S. I haven't voted yet, I'm gonna hold my vote until I'm sure of KK's status
Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy with whoever Pree chooses. But I have a feeling it will be someone out of the industry. Nevertheless guys I don't think we should not discuss about their personal lives. I know its your intention but considering what happened in the past, and the scar it has left on the forum. So we should respect their life. Just saying not meant to hurt anyone's feelings. I myself was and will always be a HarshIka shipper but...
Edited by indiansrock7 - 9 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Uhmmm...sorry but, where has it been confirmed that he's dating her? Last time I checked, the only thing he's always said about his relationship status is that he doesn't have time for dating...so why would he lie about that? I don't mean to be rude but this Harshad-Gunjan thing is just a rumor...how many more times does he have to clarify himself? 😕

And well, about your question, I'm a hardcore Harshika shipper so...😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Your kidding right? Wow just by saying your a Harshika shipper doesnt cover up the fact that you bluntly stated that they are dating, Fair play? huuhh, in that case I can state so many incidents of where "fair play" wasnt taken into consideration.

IF you like go read his current article that might give you an insight of him dating or not.
neenzz thumbnail
U guys... it's ok, let it go, the girl was just trying to increase forum activity, maybe she wasn't aware that Harsh recently* said that he's single... it's not like she actually wants to see Pree with one of those guys, or she said that Pree should be with the guy we choose, she very well understands that it's their personal preference.
She also said that if Harshad is with Gunjan... that is IF he is, we shouldn't bash either of them.
P.S. no offense to anyone, I just want peace in our forum... there has been enough negativity already.. this forum should* be fun to visit!
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

U guys... it's ok, let it go, the girl was just trying to increase forum activity, maybe she wasn't aware that Harsh rerecently said that he's single... it's not like she actually wants to see Pree with one of those guys, or she said that Pree should be with the guy we choose, she very well understands that it's their personal preference.

She also said that if Harshad is with Gunjan... that is IF he is, we shouldn't bash either of them.
P.S. no offense to anyone, I just want peace in our forum... there has been enough negativity already.. this forum ahould be fun to visit!

Yupp, trust me, I'm not trying to bash or pick up a fight with anybody either. All I'm saying is that it's sad that the guy has to confirm his relationship status so many times... :/

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Yupp, trust me, I'm not trying to bash or pick up a fight with anybody either. All I'm saying is that it's sad that the guy has to confirm his relationship status so many times... :/

Amen to that Sruthi!
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I actually do understand that. In fact, thanks for pointing that out... my post was for everyone, not just one person.
Please don't take it personally 😊
P.S. just noticed some typos I made and edited them
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago