Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Great post. Poor zaya so hurt but how cute was this scene them texting each other and even though they disagreed about the situation they were talking sort of. I really want the gauhar rizwan ayat situation touched upon again it never really got resolved and this time zaya will be united rather than on opposite ends.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing post Sara as always :))
I remember how we all were so worried and upset for our Zaya thanks to all the drama.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww thanks guys read each and everyone feedback . it realy meant a lot for me 😃
well well well this couple indeed surpassed my craze , they are simple yet realistic but the magic they are creating whether be it emotional , romance, or any scene. you just connect to em right away , they did mistakes taking each other for granted but they learnt from it and now they are stronger than ever

HUGS 🤗 🤗
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a TON for this post...
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sara loved it and so true...u know it was so real no screaming no crying unlinke other daily soaps it was so subtle and so beinthaa types but after this all things changed
shonu631 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love your post 😊
I liked how they switched their places on the bed in this particular scene .. And doing kitkit on their cellphones was something new to watch rather than moo phula kar baithna ..
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
everything start with that moment they start go far from each other.both HarshIka just nail this intense track.
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome post sara di
Aaj tak kisi couple ne phone message ke through kitkit nhi kiya hoga😆 ZaYa are unique😳
Thanxx for the pm
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
A sad but great golden moment between the two. Those times were so heartbreaking for us fans. So glad it's all over and done with.