Golden Moment Of ZAYA #27 ZAYA ki kit-kit texting zariye

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Guys , how are ya all .🤗 so here i come with another golden moment of Zain and aaliya 😳

this moment is from rizwaan-ayat engagement party . so you guys know what tamasha happend on that day , ghauhar being pregnant with rizwaan child and she came to BV and here come the mother twist , so basically long story short , aaliya took ghauhar side and zain took rizwaan-ayat , where as aaliya was like we need to think about it if this child is rizwaan's i cant let this engagement happen , so when party being called off and after that both ZAYA went to their room 😃

and here we come our modern happy go lucky couple fights via texting besides sleeping on each others bed side's , cus dono ki ego massage krne agaagyi thi dono ke beech and ego massage itni bad gyi thi ki yeh kadam mazbooran uthana pada kyu ki yeh dono baat krne ke liye mar rahe the lol phone utha kar texting ke behane kit-kit karni padi , kyu ki dono ko kit-kit kiye bina neend kahan aathi thi , acha chlo if anyone of you wana watch this scene scroll down the episode 21st july 2014 ,enough of my chatter patter let gets back to business 😆

Zain lying on aaliya side and aaliya came from washroom and sees that zain closing his eyes by seeing her then she went to other side of bed where zain usually sleep . 😳

Aaliya;-) mai jaanti hoon tum so ni rahe , aakehin band krte dekh liya maine , agar tumne baat ni krni to its okay mai tumhe force ni krugi (while she gave blanket on zain and on herself and she laid down to sleep ) par ek din tumhe pta chl jaaeyga ki mai khudgarz nahi hoon jo b kr rahi hoon bilkul sahi kr rahi hoon 😕

zain having flashbacks that they have said to each other at dargah in bhopal that hum apne rishtey ko aur b mazboot bnaayegay aur hum kise mushkil aur kissi b halalt ko aapne rishtey mein ni aane dengay , so zain miyan ne phone uthaya aur hogye shuru kit-kit krne

Zain;-) bhopal mein dargah par tumhne wada kiya tha ki hammare beech kuch ni aane dengay, aaj tumne wo wada tod diya , galat kiya

Aaliya ;-) waada maine ekele nahi kiya tha , tumne b kiya tha, aur agar maine wada toda hai to tumhne b wada toda hai 😕 warna tum meri baat smajane ki aur meri point of view sunane ki khosis to karte

Zain ;-) ek fraud ladki aur uske jhooth ko sach prove krne waale ki kisi b point of view ki koi parwah nahi hai

Aaliya ;-) sirf ghauhar ke liye nahi zain , mai us bache ke liye kr rahi hoon jo tumhaare dost ka hai 😲

Zain ;-) jhooth ko hazaar baar repeat ke baad wo sach ni ho jata

Aaliya ;-) tum itne insentive kaise ho skte o zain ?😕

Zain ;-) ho skta hai mai insenstive hoo , lekin gurantte ke saath keh skta hoon ki is mein tum mere se bhut aage ho 😕

Aaliya ;-) mai jo kar rahi hoon bilkul sahi kr rahi hoon 😲

Zain;-) chahe wo baaki saari dunia ke liye galat ho, un logon ke liye b jo kal tak tumhaari zindgi the lekin nahi , tumhara point of view hamesha sahi hota hai , tum sachi ho aur baaki dunia jhoothi 😲

BGM PLAYING when they were texting ;-) 😳
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnqmlSPYn5Y[/YOUTUBE]

Well thats it for today , will be back with another one Kal ko , keep cherishing it and keep loving , would love to read each and everyone of your's feedbacks. until then ❤️ 🤗 Peace out xox 😳

My golden moments collection INDEX ;-) 😳
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4213992

Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Another heartbreaking golden moment.😭😆
I was honestly very glad that they kept it very realistic...this was such a nice subtle modern touch to couple's arguing through texting. And the way they both had their back to each other man that was painful to see since those two have always been all cuddly ever since they confessed

Beautiful post Sara 🤗
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sara di 🤗
Another sad golden moment but awesome post
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww.. I never noticed it that way... that they switched sides.. that was cute
And yes kitkit k bagair neend nhi aati.. but abhi lagta hai aadat hogayi oos 1 year may kitkit k bagair sonay ki 😔
Qk ab toh we don't get any kitkit 😔
Wese what wad ur takr on the situation? I felt Aaliya was kinda wrong here... the child could have been Rizwaan's, I'm not denying that, but Gauhar nay Rizwaan ki bhaang waali haalat ka faida oothaya tha, the guy didn't even remember a thing. And think about it this way; if a guy wrongs a girl, and she get's Pregnant, would the guy be punished for it, or asked to marry that girl? Would that girl ever wanna marry such a guy? Then why should Rizwaan gave married her and not his true love.
and it was still ok until they weren't married, but even after they were, Aaliya wanted Aayat to leave Rizwaan for Gauhar... tou future may Aayat pregnant hoti, oski life kharaab hoti, tou odka kya?
Iss may Zain ki yeh galati thi k ossnay Aaliya ko hospital jaanay say toka Gauhar k saath... oss waqt Aaliya sahi thi... that was the humane thing to do.
As far as Zain aiding RizYat in eloping is concerned, well, I don't think Aaliya abd her parents left them much options there. And if they had waited she would have probably somehow managed to separate RizYat.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wese thank you Sara for the pm🤗. Forgot to mention that, and sorry thora long rant hogya mera
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
How could I forget this scene? They were angry, they were hurt but even to that they did not stop communicating. I loved the texting, they let out their feelings no matter how painful it was. I remember during this episode I was so annoyed with Aaliya but now when I see how far these two have come, I am happy those moments happened.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Two days two painful ZAYA moments...😭...but yet ZAYANTICLY painful...
The trouble makers created the mess and now they are in BAWDI...😕...the previous scene when ALIYA enters and zain's stare was just awww...and later they end up fighting...but love the modern way of letting your frustration out...😆...that's where BI is always UNIQUE...

Love the GM again...and thanks for the pm...😳
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post Saranvir 👏
This episode was on my birthday I was so sad to see zaya like this 😭
But I like the way of their communcation they act like realistic couple
Btw thanks for the pm 🤗
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
how can i 4gt this moment it was nyc to see them communicating despite bein angry n hurt they let their feelings out through text loved tht moment thats y i love this couple they are so different atleast zain doesnt shout like all the the other character in different serial zaya are different lovely post saranvir.. ❤️
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on post ... poor zaya