Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Nothing to say Mandy today as you have said it all :))
ak47lax thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think zain will come back, get saved watevr and everyones happy. but what I DO NOT WANT is aliya mistaking rocket to be zain, n thereby get intimate with him...(eww, eww, ewww!)
however, aliya might find out soon. idk, but rockets mannerisms or his ways, whatevr. for God's sake, aliya knows Zain beyond his physicality- theyr like humsafars n all!

well, idk. fingers crossed. yet to watch the episode since i had my sports selection day today
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't want rocket replace zain, I don't like rocket!
I pray for zain'll safe. I'm nervous/worry they separate ZaYa again...I prayer of ZaYa unite forever.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

Mandy plz dnt be sorry i alwayz read ur update then i decide to watch or nt i to loved the epi loved SB dance zaya were damn cute bt the precap i culdnt see it i actually closed my eyes i jus want zain alive n thts it i knw im repeating myself bt u knw hw emotional i am na...

Don't worry he will be alive, it is just a question of how and when he will return to BV and back to his Aaliya. I'm confident CVs won't kill off Zain, its illogical.

Originally posted by: sp13

Loved the cute ZAYA scenes , the precap was distressing seeing Zain beaten badly hopefully will get to see him win against the goons and come back and claim his Aliya. I like Rocket as it's Harshad but want ZAYA together.

Exactly, Harshad is doing a great job as Rocket but Rocket is no Zain Abdullah, he can never be Zain no matter how hard he tries. Its ZaYa all the way for fans.

Originally posted by: zayalove

Ya first of all the epi was mind blowing ... those cute zaya scenes were out of this world ... than a flirty rocket with his seductive looks... but the precap broke my heart ... poor zain always has to bear physical torture ... and that zaro chudail i so hate u ... bilal i hated him in the precap ... this is the one thing i really hope should not happen zain should not die but i dont trust cvstey r born sadists ...
Ok now dont kill me for this but i dont mind the memory loss track see it has its own charm we will get to see zaya building their love story again ... a new kitkit ... it would b fun watching it ...
No offence to any ones view ... totally my point of view

Won't kill you but hoping for no memory loss track, it just prolongs everything and I really want to see Zain and Aaliya working together to expose Zaro. Zaro needs to get what is coming to her and that will surely happen soon if CVs keep their consistency about not dragging any tracks.

Originally posted by: adithyan

how can Aaliya and Suri not identify Rocket?

Exactly, it would be ridiculous to not have either have their suspicions about the guy. A mother and a wife not having their doubts, it is just not possible. Of course they would never think of a duplicate taking Zain's place but surely they will have their doubts and hopefully Aaliya will have a flashback of Baba's words. Aaliya will remember being warned about someone who has Zain's face posing a danger to her family.

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Nothing to say Mandy today as you have said it all :))

Thanks

Originally posted by: ak47lax

i think zain will come back, get saved watevr and everyones happy. but what I DO NOT WANT is aliya mistaking rocket to be zain, n thereby get intimate with him...(eww, eww, ewww!)

however, aliya might find out soon. idk, but rockets mannerisms or his ways, whatevr. for God's sake, aliya knows Zain beyond his physicality- theyr like humsafars n all!

well, idk. fingers crossed. yet to watch the episode since i had my sports selection day today

That is what all of us are hoping for, CVs have not compromised the purity of ZaYa in all these months so why do that now of all times? They cannot afford to infuriate fans further and drive them away. It is just too risky at a time where they need the fans support the most, they are still recovering from the halala disaster. It would just be foolish on their part.

Watch this episode, it was great! Just skip the precap

Originally posted by: Samia600

I don't want rocket replace zain, I don't like rocket!
I pray for zain'll safe. I'm nervous/worry they separate ZaYa again...I prayer of ZaYa unite forever.

This separation between ZaYa is only temporary, just like Zaro's victory. Zain and Aaliya will reunite and bring her down.
Edited by .Mandy. - 9 years ago