Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What an episode was , all elements were there loved ZAYA entry and their little scenes , they both were looking drop dead gorgeous 😳

Hmmm , not looking forward zain being beaten up 😭 , M you see these cv's are freaking sadist , we were telling em not to do much physical violence but nope they have to take revenge from ZAYA fans,

Faale tucche cv's ,
allah kabhi maaaf ni krengay inko hamaare zain ki yeh halat "getting emotional"😭

My verdict , zain isn't dying , NOPE NEVER EVER , not buying it NOPE . he will be back to expose zaro and a little good thing is he heard bilal in precap , now m sure he will be back , our zain will be back , this is ZAYA love story , i like rocket but i love zain more and i wont be bearing rocket if he be doing something harm to aaliya , surriya and aaliya needs to get suspicious man , and lastly i hope they wont be dragging or sidelining zain in this 😕
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Same here. I refuse to believe that Zain will die. That wold be abaolutely foolish for the makers to do and they know that the show will suffer.
and I think rocket will help Aaloya if he loves her as he claims too..
and of course Suri and Aaliya will get suspicious..
it just a matter of how Zain will live and how Rocket and along with him, Zarina ill be exposed.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Wow what an episode! It had a bit of everything, comedy, romance, suspense. It was damn good. Zain and Aaliya sure know how to make an entrance, how adorable were they when Zain proposed? I loved her jealousy when Zain was giving the flower to someone else. I'm glad we got some cute scenes with them before the drama happened.

What an episode indeed! I am left with mixed emotion right now...after that precap..god I said I can't bear to watch Zain getting beaten to a pulp again and that's exactly what they did! I couldn't stop crying after watching that precap..it's just too much..god exactly how many times will Zain have to suffer like that for no fault of his whatsoever. I mean while getting beaten up, Zain must be wondering exactly why the hell is he getting beaten up for?!😭 And I do not care anymore if that Bilal is hilarious or not, I officially hate that punk!😡 He can go and die in hell for all i care!😡

ZAYA!😭 yes they were so cute and adorable!! OMG little did they know this was going their final moments together 😭 Man I am too sad right now to talk about happy stuff sorry. 😭

So we were right about Rocket getting kidnapped but he knew how to escape and made his way back to BV. Unfortunately Zain was not so lucky, he was hit pretty hard on the head and is in for more of a beating in the precap. It was heart wrenching seeing him like that, Bilal really has a dark side and I hope he gets what is coming to him later. I refuse to believe Zain will be killed off, first off CVs know that would infuriate fans especially after the backlash they have received. The second being how illogical it is from a story standpoint. Zain gets killed, Rocket replaces him and Zaro wins? I don't think so. To me this is a temporary victory for the villains yet again, so now the question is what happens next? What will happen to Zain? Will he escape or will he be presumed dead? Will Rocket double cross Zaro and help Aaliya after all or will she get suspicious beforehand? Rocket cannot pull off this con without making some very telling mistakes, it would be ridiculous if the CVs do not show Aaliya and Suraiya suspecting him. I'm intrigued to see what happens next but not looking forward to Zain getting beaten up

what a turn of events man! Rocket gets kidnapped but in the end the plan turned out just like how they planned. And Bilal that bas***d why exactly does he want Zain dead again?! 😡😡😡 The bad guys can't be winning for too long and yes they can't make Aaliya and Suri so stupid that they can't recognize a freaking stranger is pretending to be their son and husband. Again yes no one would think of a humshakal..sigh..we talked about this the other day..I just hope the CVs do not do something illogical that's all. A lot of people have accepted this humshakal and there a lot who hasn't as well. They better treat this track carefully and not try to go into another dark tunnel if they do not want to lose the viewers that are giving this track a chance. I like Rocket but I love Zain more. Zain will always our hero, so they better not keep him away for long.😭

Word Count: 1

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saranvir

What an episode was , all elements were there loved ZAYA entry and their little scenes , they both were looking drop dead gorgeous 😳

Hmmm , not looking forward zain being beaten up 😭 , M you see these cv's are freaking sadist , we were telling em not to do much physical violence but nope they have to take revenge from ZAYA fans,

Faale tucche cv's ,
allah kabhi maaaf ni krengay inko hamaare zain ki yeh halat "getting emotional"😭

My verdict , zain isn't dying , NOPE NEVER EVER , not buying it NOPE . he will be back to expose zaro and a little good thing is he heard bilal in precap , now m sure he will be back , our zain will be back , this is ZAYA love story , i like rocket but i love zain more and i wont be bearing rocket if he be doing something harm to aaliya , surriya and aaliya needs to get suspicious man , and lastly i hope they wont be dragging or sidelining zain in this 😕

Exactly, Zain is not going to die especially now that he knows what the motive is here. He surely heard Bilal in the precap and now its going to make him more determined than ever to fight back. Zain is not going to make Aaliya think he is dead and I pray CVs do not go the whole memory loss track way. None of their tracks have ever dragged for long and I expect the same here. I want Zain to find his way back to Aaliya and for them to pull a con of their own.

As for Rocket, I like him too but its Zain and Aaliya for me! Zain cannot be sidelined nor can he be shown apart from Aaliya for long because they remain the USP of BI and that will never change not even Harshad in a double role.

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Same here. I refuse to believe that Zain will die. That wold be abaolutely foolish for the makers to do and they know that the show will suffer.
and I think rocket will help Aaloya if he loves her as he claims too..
and of course Suri and Aaliya will get suspicious..
it just a matter of how Zain will live and how Rocket and along with him, Zarina ill be exposed.

Exactly, the CVs are still struggling after the damage done during the halala track. CVs cannot afford to make a foolish move. It will be Zain and Aaliya who expose Zaro but in the meantime suspicion must build around Rocket, there is no way Suraiya and Aaliya won't have their suspicions. Suraiya and Aaliya have to have their doubts and I want Aaliya to remember Baba's words.

I know what you mean Saheba, I loved Bilal and was thoroughly enjoying him until the precap. I should not be surprised about this, Bilal and Zaro have tried to kill Zain before and failed and I am sure this time will be no different. Zain will survive and this time he will know exactly who was behind his attack and he will not spare Bilal or Zaro this time. Zaro's days are numbered and its just a matter of when Zain will make his move and how he finds his way back to Aaliya.

I also agree about the beating Zain took, was it really necessary to show that? They could have shown him get hit on the head and for everyone to think he was unconcious only to have him hear Bilal say kill him! The insane beating he is repeatedly taking is just too much for viewers.

Now onto this track itself, so far it has lived upto potential and at times surpassed it but given the fact a similar track is being played out in another show, CVs cannot afford to drag this or put in illogical twists. It just won't work. They need to keep it simple and not drag this. I see no reason why Zain cannot be shown returning and having him and Aaliya work together to expose Zaro, get Suraiya and Rehman in on it if necessary. Fans would love that but if they keep Zain away for too long or make Suraiya and Aaliya stupid where Rocket is concerned, they are asking for trouble and at this point they cannot afford to lose viewers.
Edited by .Mandy. - 9 years ago
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

epi was a filler i loved the the entry of Zaya tht was cute bilal looked great n Zaro well she dressed up as a witch she is z chudail soo evil my god felt like bearing her up never knwn such an evil person Atleast one part of my thought came tru na Ismat Marashi that the goons will kidnap rocket they did as well but meri phooti kismat he gt away n my poor zain got kidnapped. Bilal will def blurt everything out sooner or later

Aliya looked dm cuteee n so dos zain...

The precap jus broke my heart into bits how brutally they were beating my zain nt done culdnt bear to see the precap n I dnt be able to see Monday's I jus can't I dnt gt kis janam ka badla leh rahe hai cvs humara hasn't zain suffered a lot right from the Talaaq to the HN n tht 1.5yr seperation an tht to another seperation they are keep giving us BJKT nt fair tht beating up took me bk to flash back from the police station where he was beaten up this bad all I knw is tht zain shuld be alive n he will b alive n hopefully he has heard bilals convo so he will knw everything I jus want to give bilal a tight slap has he forgotten tht zain is the one who saved him when he got kidnapped on the nikaah day hasn't he got a brain of his own ammi ka chumcha seriously I love bilal bt I dnt support him.

Heartbroken..

mandy please do warn me though whn such scenes cum up ill go with yur Wu.. 😊

Edited by Harshika4Life - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

epi was a filler i loved the the entry of Zaya tht was cute bilal looked great n Zaro well she dressed up as a witch she is z chudail soo evil my god felt like bearing her up never knwn such an evil person Atleast one part of my thought came tru na Ismat Marashi that the goons will kidnap rocket they did as well but meri phooti kismat he gt away n my poor zain got kidnapped. Bilal will def blurt everything out sooner or later

Aliya looked dm cuteee n so dos zain...

The precap jus broke my heart into bits how brutally they were beating my zain nt done culdnt bear to see the precap n I dnt be able to see Monday's I jus can't I dnt gt kis janam ka badla leh rahe hai cvs humara hasn't zain suffered a lot right from the Talaaq to the HN n tht 1.5yr seperation an tht to another seperation they are keep giving us BJKT nt fair tht beating up took me bk to flash back from the police station where he was beaten up this bad all I knw is tht zain shuld be alive n he will b alive n hopefully he has heard bilals convo so he will knw everything I jus want to give bilal a tight slap has he forgotten tht zain is the one who saved him when he got kidnapped on the nikaah day hasn't he got a brain of his own ammi ka chumcha seriously I love bilal bt I dnt support him.

Heartbroken..

mandy please do warn me though whn such scenes cum up ill go with yur Wu.. 😊

So sorry again, I should have warned you but the episode itself I enjoyed. I loved ZaYa's scenes to bits and Harshad is rocking this double role. Plus even though I hated Bilal in the precap, in the episode itself his scenes with Shazia were adorable!

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mandy plz dnt be sorry i alwayz read ur update then i decide to watch or nt i to loved the epi loved SB dance zaya were damn cute bt the precap i culdnt see it i actually closed my eyes i jus want zain alive n thts it i knw im repeating myself bt u knw hw emotional i am na...
sp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the cute ZAYA scenes , the precap was distressing seeing Zain beaten badly hopefully will get to see him win against the goons and come back and claim his Aliya. I like Rocket as it's Harshad but want ZAYA together.
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ya first of all the epi was mind blowing ... those cute zaya scenes were out of this world ... than a flirty rocket with his seductive looks... but the precap broke my heart ... poor zain always has to bear physical torture ... and that zaro chudail i so hate u ... bilal i hated him in the precap ... this is the one thing i really hope should not happen zain should not die but i dont trust cvstey r born sadists ...
Ok now dont kill me for this but i dont mind the memory loss track see it has its own charm we will get to see zaya building their love story again ... a new kitkit ... it would b fun watching it ...
No offence to any ones view ... totally my point of view
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
how can Aaliya and Suri not identify Rocket?