Rocket switches place with Zain .. What's next?

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow what an episode! It had a bit of everything, comedy, romance, suspense. It was damn good. Zain and Aaliya sure know how to make an entrance, how adorable were they when Zain proposed? I loved her jealousy when Zain was giving the flower to someone else. I'm glad we got some cute scenes with them before the drama happened.

So we were right about Rocket getting kidnapped but he knew how to escape and made his way back to BV. Unfortunately Zain was not so lucky, he was hit pretty hard on the head and is in for more of a beating in the precap. It was heart wrenching seeing him like that, Bilal really has a dark side and I hope he gets what is coming to him later. I refuse to believe Zain will be killed off, first off CVs know that would infuriate fans especially after the backlash they have received. The second being how illogical it is from a story standpoint. Zain gets killed, Rocket replaces him and Zaro wins? I don't think so. To me this is a temporary victory for the villains yet again, so now the question is what happens next? What will happen to Zain? Will he escape or will he be presumed dead? Will Rocket double cross Zaro and help Aaliya after all or will she get suspicious beforehand? Rocket cannot pull off this con without making some very telling mistakes, it would be ridiculous if the CVs do not show Aaliya and Suraiya suspecting him. I'm intrigued to see what happens next but not looking forward to Zain getting beaten up

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I just can say awesome episode the execution was the best so far and they both looked awesome and rocket clean shave mein he look really well and the best thing is harshad acts in such a way that u actually believe that there are two different characters unlike other double roles and the precap hope aisa kuch na ho ..and CVS don't take us for granted
manny136 thumbnail
Yeah Mandy the epi had a bit of everything. Zaya were so cute poor things no knowing what was going to happen to them. They looked so happy and free from all worries but alas fate has other plans. Now for a sec i thought the plan was gonna fail when the don guy took rocket but how lame was that lol rockets love for aliya made him fight to get back and he left the don and his gang in the jungle lol. Bilal u were cute today but ur dark side is scary and the fact u have no qualms about having zain killed ugh bad dude very bad. The whole family looked so happy and lets c how rocket will fit in will he realize how many ppl he is hurting by going along zaros plans and esp with his love for aliya. Poor aliya she was so happy and when she was locked in her room and we saw the fear on her face, she will be devastated when she finds out about rocket and if zain isnt found she will break. Gosh zain zaros goons what can u expect from this woman and now he is about to be killed. Cvs better not so something like this it gives the wrong message and seriously rocket might be interesting but he aint zain abdullah and no one wants to see him with aliya. I really hope zain escapes and tries to get back and aliya starts suspecting right away. As for crazy rocket he better keep his distance and im sure zaro will not let him get close to aliya lol Zain better be ok on Monday.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Yeah Mandy the epi had a bit of everything. Zaya were so cute poor things no knowing what was going to happen to them. They looked so happy and free from all worries but alas fate has other plans. Now for a sec i thought the plan was gonna fail when the don guy took rocket but how lame was that lol rockets love for aliya made him fight to get back and he left the don and his gang in the jungle lol. Bilal u were cute today but ur dark side is scary and the fact u have no qualms about having zain killed ugh bad dude very bad. The whole family looked so happy and lets c how rocket will fit in will he realize how many ppl he is hurting by going along zaros plans and esp with his love for aliya. Poor aliya she was so happy and when she was locked in her room and we saw the fear on her face, she will be devastated when she finds out about rocket and if zain isnt found she will break. Gosh zain zaros goons what can u expect from this woman and now he is about to be killed. Cvs better not so something like this it gives the wrong message and seriously rocket might be interesting but he aint zain abdullah and no one wants to see him with aliya. I really hope zain escapes and tries to get back and aliya starts suspecting right away. As for crazy rocket he better keep his distance and im sure zaro will not let him get close to aliya lol Zain better be ok on Monday.

LOL I was not expecting Rocket to escape so fast, I was like damn it how did that happen? 😆

Exactly I love Bilal and was totally enjoying his character but the precap changed everything. One minute he is saying he is scared of Zain and the next he is telling goons to kill him, seriously? I hope Zain heard that and gets the strength to fight back. It would be ridiculous to kill him off, this is Zain and Aaliya's story and it has to remain that way.

I know, Aaliya is going to go crazy. I wonder if Aaliya will get that gut feeling she did like before when Zain was being beaten, realizing he is in danger. If only someone could save him but they've taken him to an isolated place. I hate Bilal for doing this.

I really want Aaliya to realize something is wrong right away, let those instincts kick in and let us see Zain fighting for his love. Zaro cannot have such an easy victory nor can Rocket replace Zain so easily.

I just hope no memory loss track or death, CVs better have Zain fighting and return to Aaliya.
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
It was such a nailbiting episode and like you said had a bit of everything...

I refuse to believe that Zain will die! Him and Aaliya are the souls of the show and even if Harshad IS playing Rocket fact of the matter is this is ZaYa's story...
The precap was the most heartwrenching part of the episode and it's really unfortunate that Zain is the one who ALWAYS goes through some sort of physical torture!

I noticed in the episode today that Rocket was slipping up in his speech quite a bit and was mixing up his S and F...Especially when he was flustered so I'm sure he'll slip up when he gets cornered at BV which will raise alarm bells in Aaliya's mind...

I really wish Bilal didn't have this dark side to him because I really like his character and want to see him as a permanent fixture in the show which will be unlikely once Zarro's deeds get exposed as he's been an accomplice all this while! Having said that Bilal and Shazia's dance was so funny and all kinds of adorable! They make a really cute pair!

All in all I'm really excited to see how the rest of the track unfolds and how quickly Aaliya cottons onto Rocket's reality...
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ughh..i still have to watch -_-
Edited by ..Zainab.. - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

It was such a nailbiting episode and like you said had a bit of everything...

I refuse to believe that Zain will die! Him and Aaliya are the souls of the show and even if Harshad IS playing Rocket fact of the matter is this is ZaYa's story...
The precap was the most heartwrenching part of the episode and it's really unfortunate that Zain is the one who ALWAYS goes through some sort of physical torture!

I noticed in the episode today that Rocket was slipping up in his speech quite a bit and was mixing up his S and F...Especially when he was flustered so I'm sure he'll slip up when he gets cornered at BV which will raise alarm bells in Aaliya's mind...

I really wish Bilal didn't have this dark side to him because I really like his character and want to see him as a permanent fixture in the show which will be unlikely once Zarro's deeds get exposed as he's been an accomplice all this while! Having said that Bilal and Shazia's dance was so funny and all kinds of adorable! They make a really cute pair!

All in all I'm really excited to see how the rest of the track unfolds and how quickly Aaliya cottons onto Rocket's reality...

Zain will not die, this is his and Aaliya's story and together they have to expose Zaro, Rocket and Bilal.

This is exactly what I want with Rocket, no amount of training can prepare him for such a task. He will slip up and he will make mistakes because there are things he nor Zaro know about ZaYa or about his relationship with Suraiya.

I know what you mean, here I was loving Bilal and Shazia who looked so adorable and then his dark side emerged and I was like damn you! Zain is not going to spare him nor should he given this is the second time he listens to Zaro to have Zain killed. There is going to be hell to pay here especially considering they have a look a like impersonating him, being near Aaliya that is like the worst thing you can do to Zain. Zain is going to come back fighting strong.

That is what I'm anxious to watch, Aaliya being suspicious of Rocket! Aaliya has to have her suspicions, they cannot show her just going along with this without realizing something is off. Aaliya is smarter than that and knows Zain better than anyone.
lachu.sree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is just a small victory for zaro...
But it does'nt mean that she will be successful in executing the rest of her evil plans...
Bilal would return from the spot assuming Zain to be dead...
In fact nothing would happen to Zain...
I don't think Rocket is aware of what Zaro has done with Zain...as
he has already made it clear that he is against murder...
His feelings for Aliya would transform him...
Meanwhile Aliya would also come to know about Rocket's identity...
He would realize his mistake & help Aliya in finding Zain...
They would pretend as if everything is going as per Zaro's plan & trace Zain...
with the help of Rocket, Zaya would expose & trap zaro...
wow...seems exciting episode/track awaiting us...😊
Edited by lachu.sree - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lachu.sree

This is just a small victory for zaro...
But it does'nt mean that she will be successful in executing the rest of her evil plans...
Bilal would return from the spot assuming Zain to be dead...
In fact nothing would happen to Zain...
I don't think Rocket is aware of what Zaro has done with Zain...as
he has already made it clear that he is against murder...
His feelings for Aliya would transform him...
Meanwhile Aliya would also come to know about Rocket's identity...
He would realize his mistake & help Aliya in finding Zain...
They would pretend as if everything is going as per Zaro's plan & trace Zain...
with the help of Rocket, Zaya would expose & trap zaro...
wow...seems exciting episode/track awaiting us...😊

That's what I keep telling myself, its like when Suraiya thought she won after the third talaaq and the whole HN but in the end she lost and the same will happen to Zaro.

I agree with you Bilal will give the orders, think Zain is dead and leave but Zain will not be dead. I hope he fights back and tries to find his way back to Aaliya.

I really hope Rocket turns back and helps Aaliya, she won't leave him much of a choice because she will bring out the sherni in her character. As soon as Aaliya realizes he is not Zain, there will be hell to pay and she will remember what Baba told her.

I would love for them to pull the ultimate con on Zaro, she would never see it coming
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

ughh..i still have to watch -_-

Watch Z,I want your fan girl posts back!! You will love ZaYa and Harshad. Just skip the precap oh and watch SBS!!