I don't know if u guys get this;sleeping

Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
As much as I'm looking forward to the trtrack NO no no no non and just NO.
guys I don't know if any of u get my concern. I'm worried about rocket sleeping with Aliya on the same bed🤢

Like I get it rocket is cute whatever but NO YUCK.
Ughhh that's what has been on my mind all day
ughhh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DK111 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yh i totally get your concern 🤢 I don't want it to happen as well well we just don't know these Cvs and their intentions! who knows they might sleep on the same bed but they wont show any romance..who knows tbh 😕 But i am with you on this one! worried for our aliya 😒
Radikx1705 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanaya__

As much as I'm looking forward to the trtrack NO no no no non and just NO.

guys I don't know if any of u get my concern. I'm worried about rocket sleeping with Aliya on the same bed🤢

Like I get it rocket is cute whatever but NO YUCK.
Ughhh that's what has been on my mind all day
ughhh

I freakin' know right! This is downright disgusting. Okay fine, Harshad hain. But that's the limit. Destroying the purity of ZaYa's relationship is JUST NOT DONE. Especially after the Precap. -.-

I feel bad for Harsh though. Poor guy's getting loved and bashed at the very same time :P
Shanaya__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: DK111

Yh i totally get your concern 🤢 I don't want it to happen as well well we just don't know these Cvs and their intentions! who knows they might sleep on the same bed but they wont show any romance..who knows tbh 😕 But i am with you on this one! worried for our aliya 😒

aliya with ANY other man other than zain that too on the same bed will just spoil the pur it of their relationship
Shanaya__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radikx1705

I freakin' know right! This is downright disgusting. Okay fine, Harshad hain. But that's the limit. Destroying the purity of ZaYa's relationship is JUST NOT DONE. Especially after the Precap. -.-

I feel bad for Harsh though. Poor guy's getting loved and bashed at the very same time :P

Aaah ikr. First they got aliya married to another man. And I just hope they do something about this. I'm glad there are others concerned about this too. This is a big thing. It might seem small but this matters:((
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
how on earth will Aaliya knw at d first glance dat its rocket nd nt her Zain...i can understand all f ur concerns...bt just calm down for a moment,widout getting all agitated nd hyped abt it..okay...
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Plus rocket is cheap,he gives weird glances to aliya.
Maybe as nafisa is prego,sana and arub will sleep wid aliya too
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I actually now stop caring what going to happen next but yeah it might happen Rocket will sleep same bed with Aliya or may be not.but chance is less as he already crazy for her.I will not lie I am ok with their track till not he cross his limit.let's see what happen.
manny136 thumbnail
There is also zaro n her crush on rocket she might try to keep rocket away from aliya lol
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I know it's weird but I still don't think it's Rocket