Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lachu.sree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
sooo the replacement happened in today's episode...
They showed Zain getting beaten up in the precap...
But I'm sure nothing will happen to him...
He will come back to his Malaika...
Stay calm...Enjoy the track...
Something really exciting is awaiting us...
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

im pretty sure something will happen to stop him from getting close or at least zaro will do something she thinks rocket wants her coz he covers up his feelings about aliya and flirts with her. She is not gonna like rocket getting close to aliya.

If this happens we will be forced to.watch ROZA😆
Chalo anything for Zaya
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: manny136

im pretty sure something will happen to stop him from getting close or at least zaro will do something she thinks rocket wants her coz he covers up his feelings about aliya and flirts with her. She is not gonna like rocket getting close to aliya.

plz no Zaro Rocket romance it full of disgusting.I hope something happen which everytime will save aliya from him but not any disgusting Zaro Rocket scene.
manny136 thumbnail
if zain had been take by the goa don guy at least he would have had a clue about rocket look alike thing but now with zaros goons lets c hopefully he will at least figure out his aunt and cousin are trying to kill him.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
CV'S making me confuse I can't hate Rocket becz its play by Harshad but his physico lover thing scaring me.I hope he change later not stay like this.