Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Jharna-

Harshad looked so hot in the fight sequence where Rocket escapes from the kidnappers

I loved that scene was hoping for a repeat with Zain but they beat him up so bad 😭 Zain cannot die, I refuse to believe that. Zaro cannot win so easily but how will he be saved?
Radikx1705 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I loved that scene was hoping for a repeat with Zain but they beat him up so bad 😭 Zain cannot die, I refuse to believe that. Zaro cannot win so easily but how will he be saved?

Okay now you'll make me cry due to the nervousness and suspense. But Rocket.
To quote himself *Faala Tuchcha* -_-
manny136 thumbnail
oh gosh poor zain ugh i hate that zaro ugh. Did it look like zain opened his eyes when bilal was telling the goons to kill him. Hopefully he escapes and tries to get back to aliya coz rocket is going crazy in his love for aliya he fought that don just to get to her. Zain can fight these lame goons to get to his Mez
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

In the precap it looked like Zain heard Bilal telling them to kill him..so I'm sure he'll escape..the only thing is he's badly injured.. 😭
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

Bilal is a robot operated by zarina...once suraiya comes to knw abt this u will c wat cruelty is 😆

Afra today suraiya was looking gorgeous na, her smile lol, she is very beautiful😳
I loved her today
Radikx1705 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

oh gosh poor zain ugh i hate that zaro ugh. Did it look like zain opened his eyes when bilal was telling the goons to kill him. Hopefully he escapes and tries to get back to aliya coz rocket is going crazy in his love for aliya he fought that don just to get to her. Zain can fight these lame goons to get to his Mez

It's funny right how we were discussing about Zain turning into a psycho lover during the HN/RM track. And now we have Rocket.
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope now cvs keep that rocket away from aliya till zains return.He is behaving like psycho lover.
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Cv's hamara Zain ko bi thoda hero giri dikane ki manuka dho na plzzz
My poor zain, just recovered from accident and again kidnap😭
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am gonna hunt down the creatives if they kill off Zain...u wanna show rocket..go ahead...but ur not messing up wid Zain...
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya20

Hope now cvs keep that rocket away from aliya till zains return.He is behaving like psycho lover.

im pretty sure something will happen to stop him from getting close or at least zaro will do something she thinks rocket wants her coz he covers up his feelings about aliya and flirts with her. She is not gonna like rocket getting close to aliya.