Love Station: Fancy dress aur future ki baatein

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello friends, I am all set for my love station and review😃

I am going to start with Rocket saying "Main Aaliya ke khilaf ek shabd nahi sun sakta"😆
Man this guy is really getting into character as he gave the excuse to Zarina. I loved Bilal & Rocket's cute funny adorable scenes. He is really getting all set to replace Zain in BR anniversary party believing the advantage to be the fancy dress competition theme...well let's see whether it will be really easy for him to replace Zain.

Zarina these days seems to be so impressed by Rocket esspecially as we saw today when he informs them about how he would have Zain kidnapped with the help of Bhaskar Don that too without any payment.

Bilal oh god the show would be so empty without him, starting from expressions to dialogues is very well portrayed by Neel👏

Poor Shazia, most of us never thought we will feel bad for her but we are because it's not fair on her half to be ignored like the way she is being ignored by her own family members. I loved how she showed the mirror to Fahad today stating the fact that she was brought into his life only because the family wanted her to provide a son. I am glad she found a friend in Bilal today as he respects her and loves her as well...aww these two are so adorable

Suraiya was very right today that in BV the atmosphere is filled with happiness but there is some incompleteness which was the absence of our dear Mamu but again as said we believe that he will be very happy to see his children & wife happy finally for real.

Over all I personally loved the episode and didn't find it to be filler at all😃
Lets move on to the LS❤️

Fancy dress aur future ki baatein Zaya ke beech❤️
(Zain comes into room wondering about the whole logic behind fancy dress competition, Aaliya explains her reason to choose a different way of celebrating this year so it's fun for the staff as well as the family. He appreciates her creative ideas and would love her to join the office with him but Aaliya makes it clear that managing the hotel is your part of job as I love organising events which I don't mind. Zain brings Aaliya close and asks her about whether there are any more surprises as he has a gut feeling, she asks him whether he will always like her surprise. Zain tells her that it's not possible for him not like any of her surprises, he wonders very cutely whether it's any good news in the sense of pregnancy. She tells him if that was the case then it would not have been hidden from him for so long. They both express the desire for wanting their own little family but off course as Aaliya being realistic says that we shall have our kids when we are fully ready for the responsibility but for now she has her baby "Zain". He tells her about his belief of her being a wonderful mother and Aaliya tells him the same as she has seen him with the kids of the family.
Zain says that we have great admiration so when do we start our talks of babies? She tells him there is no need right now and lets think about fancy dress up. Both decide to select each others costume😃

In the next scene Aaliya is busy watching TV and Zain comes to her with his choice of costume for her. He gets a bit annoyed with her ignoring him and very focused towards Tv but she tells him the reason behind it was that she was exploring ideas. Next they show her making him get ready for the "French beard" and followed with a kiss❤️.)

(I loved Zaya today because when Nafisa's pregnancy news came out I thought there might be a cute scene where Zaya would be talking about their babies for that moment it self. The were so realistic esspecially Aaliya's part where she is right that they will plan their babies when they will be fully ready. I don't think there will be any pregnancy track of Aaliya to add with this humshakal track just because of this talk it's not the sign and I won't want it to be either.
Yes I was myself surprised with the sudden track change but again I'm sure there are reasons for it so I am not going to complain but yes I am going to say that I do expect romance still which I don't think is wrong😃

Precap: Seems confusing but I don't know I would love to see if this track changes in a way that Zain finds the truth of Zarina and pretends to be Rocket in front of her and then brings her truth out...Yes I know you all might be thinking then what is the point of this track but I am just saying that this way it will be very different humshakal track😆

looking forward great romance of Zaya before Rocket's actual entry in the lives of Abdullah's and still wondering whether it will be really easy for Rocket to replace Zain...lets see😊)

This is all guys for tonight's post , I am looking forward to all feedbacks umm I know these days I am not replying to each feedback personally but I promise you I do read each of them and appreciate them.
Lots of love to you all and thank you❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res. Do min do, mei chaar min mei aayi!

-----

Lovely post.
Amazing ep.
Thnx fr pm.

-Tanu.
Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 9 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amazing as always Pri 👏
al eyes are on tonight's episode . lets see how it goes
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It is awesome post...
Loved it dear...
Thanks for the pm..
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post Priyanka as usual 👏
I loved yesterday episode there was romance,comedy and drama all things
I like the friendship scene of shalal 😊
Zaya was really cute 😳
Looking forward to the entry of rocket in Aaliya life.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

t was an okay epi We didn't even get SR2 darn u cvs injustice. I culd feel how shazia was feeling she was hurt n to me she has been used Fahad is usless he only loves nafisa then at tht time he culdve faced the truth n spoke up against suri tht I will be with nafisa n all felt bad for shazia.
Am also happy tht shazia apologised to bilal reali want to see these two tgther.

As for rocket well I loved the scene between him n bilal when bilal was shaving his face n mking faces rocket was like I'm bt blind jus love him .

I was banging my head whn I saw zain in rockets getup man the roles have reversed zain looks exactly like rocket n vi sir versa rocket as zain damn am so confused from the precap can't tell I think the switch has happnd bt I feel tht he is zain n nt rocket n Zaros word damn u try as much bt u will never succeed zain better be alright n safe cvs can't kill him off he will be alive. I reali dnt want the cvs going the qubool hai way where they are planning to kill one of twins I hope so they dnt choose this way. lookin forward tomorrow though confused let's see wht happns.. Hope for the best... They mke the precaps so confusing

I reali want my zain bk as a fighter n I hope the cvs reali dnt show Aliya n Suraiya so dumb n fools already Aliya doesn't believe Zaro remember the time whn suri was in jail n thn zain n Aliya warning Zaro. So nw they reali can't show her so dumb n hope cvs do the opposite.

nyc post

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Again awesome LS PRI...
The episode was awesome...had everything ...all characters were present...I loved ZAYA SHALAL and rocket BILAL scenes...all were awesome...

Feeling bad for SHAZU but who knows what she does next...and zaro is a bit weird...

PRECAP...confused yet I think there is a catch...
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Priyanka was waiting for this ...I really loved the baby scene buy damn they didn't show sr2 I didn't mind even thru showed zaya and hugging each other covering with blanket but ...urghhh so bad...
Neways I am waiting for the swap it gonna be super track and hope we get zaya romance
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome post as always👏
Nm to say
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing as always
Lovely LS
Thanks for d pm