Golden Moments Of ZAYA#26 Toot Gayi Mammu Ki Azeez Bhaanji

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Back with Golden Moment , so today lets get back down the memory lane of Post 3rd divorce where Aaliya having breakdown in front of allah and she questioning mamu , Preetika nailed this scene it was flawless yet sheer brilliance done by Preetika , i know i know many of us have cried with Aaliya during her breakdown , TBH i just watched this scene and literally like every time i watched this , i usually end up crying . 😭 . This scene touched us to the core . πŸ˜•

so after 3rd talak aaliya came in her hotel room and where she was having flashbacks of zain giving her 3 talak's . 😭

Nahi Zain 😭

😭 she falls down and she started weeping hard and questioning mamu , 😭

de diya na , de diya na mujhe zain ne teesra talak , aapne to mujh Yakeen dilaya tha na ki mai aur zain ek doosre ke liye bane hai , fir b kyu kiya usne mere saath aisa , kyu kiya usne mere saath aisa ? kyu jhoota yakeen dilaya aapne mujhe maamu , aapki har baat maine maani , aapne jo kaha wo maine kiya , har khosis ki is shaadi ko barkarar rakhne ki fir b usne talak de diya mujhe fir b talak de diya ... do baar talak kaha maine fir b kuch nahi kaha , mai jaanti thi wo takleef mein tha , itni bezti hone ke babzood , maine aapne dil di baat uske saamne rakhi , kaha tha fir maine use teesra talak mat dena , fir b de diya usne teesra talak de diya 😭

Fir b de diya zain ne teesra talak 😭

Well thats it for today , will be back tom with another one . until then ❀️ πŸ€— Peace out XOXO

My Golden Moments Collection INDEX ;-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Great post. Gosh this scene gets me teary eyed everytime. Tbh i never watched the entire epi when it happened i just couldnt but did later on once zaya met again n zains redemption started. Pree was brilliant gosh i usually can keep control of my emtions but her performance touched me maybe as a girl. Aliya was shown having lost everything here and after that i loved how they made zain repent for all her pain coz what they showed in this scene was so heart breaking. Thanks for this.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great post sara as always :))
This moment was really heartbreaking becuase we could connect to Aaliya thanks to Preetika
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Great post sis! This was seriously one of Preetika's best scenes, she really shined as an actress and I just felt the pain for Aaliya. I remember hating Zain for breaking her heart but then he went through hell paying for that third talaaq and redeemed himself. Man, ZaYa have been through so much 😭
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great post
This scene was soo emotional yaar😳😭
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww...the best ALIYA moment ever...😭...PREE was SUPERB in this scene...and it was really depressing...but what was cuteness was her wearing zain's coat...😳...it was painful to watch those episodes...I never watched it again...it was just once...😭
Awesome post Sara...as always...love your GMs...πŸ˜ƒ...perfect FLASHBACK session...
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This scene is really heart breaking ...
Thanks for the pm
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This was such a heart wrenching scene 😭
Preetika did it so well
Btw amazing post Sara πŸ‘
Thanks for the pm
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Post SaraπŸ‘ Man this is one heartbreaking golden moment.😭 This scene gets to me everytime.And Pree totally nailed that breaking down scene...it was so sad how she was crying to her Mamu😭
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww thanks guys for the feedbacks. indeed this scene touched us 😭