hi...a new BI regular watcher 4m 2 months-. Sa question...want answer.

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys, I am Juhi 4m Qubool Hai n earlier The Buddy Project forum😊. Lemme me make it clear, I have nothing against BI n there r co-watchers of QH here like meπŸ˜†. Till last 2 months, I have barely watched BI here n there but still knew d show 40% of which track came wen.

I want to ask a question of how ZaYa got married wen they did not wanted it? I have not at all watched dat scene. I watched d epi where ZaYa where caught by a police thinking they were kissing in a jeep wen Zain wa actually removing Aalu's dupatta 4m d tire. In which circumstances they got married? Only Usman wanted their marriage as far as I know. Wat did Zain did to Aaliya dat caused her problem wid Zeeshan? I watched d epi where Aalu slapped Zeeshan for asking dowry. Aalu said dat Zain told her dat he is Zeeshan n caused problems. Is it true?

Then I watched only 2-3 episodes in jan-feb after ZaYa marriage. I want to know if Zain ever manhandled or slapped Aalu in a horrible way? I saw him twisting her hand a couple of times but it did not lukd abused at all but it was some kind of mock romantic fun to irritate her. Then I watched some more epis n found dat ZaYa lived like friends wid hidden feelings n I never saw Zain insulting Aalu in a horrible way. I cud not watch BI cuz at dat time I already watched enough serials n my parents wud shout but now its okay for meπŸ˜›. If it wud hv been Ekta Kapoor or any other director then Zain wud hv manhandled n insulted Aalu badly many times but Zain always seemed to be respected Aalu as a woman n cousin even though not thinking her as his wife. Is it true dat Zain never mahandled Aalu by grabbing her arms n slapping her or I missed sumthn? In every 2 out of 5 shows, d hero is shown degrading, insulting, manhandling n slapping d heroine in d name of passionate romance which is very disgusting.

Plz, answer my queries to make me watch BI wid very less questions n doubts😊.
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hello dear wlcum to the forum..
i am priya..
well coming to your doubt zain never manhandled her in sake of passion...
he loves her to the core..
yes in starting when he got married to her against his wish he was angry..
that frustation came out insulting her in waleema party but he didnot wanted to do as he was in state of drunk so he puke out everything in his little heart but the next day he realised his mistake...
he protected her respect in the society also..
during valentine's party he was the one to save her when she suffered from dress malfunction...
during divorce track he just threw glass of water on him or just puke out the pain building in his heart when his father died..
cvs have made zain character totally different
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
and yes it all went wrong bcoz of ayat and zain..
ayat who was running here and there exchanged the photos while running
aliya saw an envelope lying on the floor and took it and considered zain as zeeshan...
when he came to their house he too became shocked aliya calling him zeeshan...
so he pretended to be zeeshan and from here everything started..

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello...first welcome to ZAYA crazy land...hope we see you here more often...πŸ˜ƒ
Coming to your questions...ZAYA hated EACHOTHER but married due to their families choice...ZAIN decided to marry her coz he did not want to go against his dad...aloo married him coz her father suffered a heart attack after the crisis...

USMAN did not force them he thought that was the best way to solve the situation and he loved his BHAAJI...

ZAIN and ALIYA were unknown to EACHOTHER and aloo thought ZAIN was zeeshan due to photo swapping and she fell for ZAIN as zeeshan but later she found out and stayed away...but zeeshan MAMU thought ZAYA are having an affair and insults ALIYA and her family during her wedding...which resulted in their wedding...

ZAIN NEVER EVER slapped aloo...he just becomes possessive sometimes or when aloo does not listen he wants to prove his point that way he twists her arm to make her listen...but ya ALIYA slapped ZAIN...πŸ˜•

Hope this helped...😳...

Btw your name...I am habeeba...

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First of all hello juhi and welcome to BI forum ..πŸ€—
and coming to your doubt ..ZaYa got married because aaliya 's nikaah was called off due to zain's prank (though it was done unintentionally) ..so mamu thought that it would be better to get these two married..they were never force by him and two zain never ever slapped / manhandled aaliya ..leave horrible yaar ..not even in the slightest way of it ..apart from few hand twisting sections..but yes did humiliate her in walima and in taalaq track but that was justified because he had some serious angry issues behind it ..hope my answer helps..!!
I once watched n saw Zain ka aatma. Who was 2nd Zain? Till wen he was there? He used to pop up in front of original Zain scaring him.
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

I once watched n saw Zain ka aatma. Who was 2nd Zain? Till wen he was there? He used to pop up in front of original Zain scaring him.

πŸ˜†...I think you are talking about BESHARAM ZAIN and PHATOO ZAIN... Who wanted to help ZAIN convince his feelings of love for ALIYA...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Hello...first welcome to ZAYA crazy land...hope we see you here more often...πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to your questions...ZAYA hated EACHOTHER but married due to their families choice...ZAIN decided to marry her coz he did not want to go against his dad...aloo married him coz her father suffered a heart attack after the crisis...

USMAN did not force them he thought that was the best way to solve the situation and he loved his BHAAJI...

ZAIN and ALIYA were unknown to EACHOTHER and aloo thought ZAIN was zeeshan due to photo swapping and she fell for ZAIN as zeeshan but later she found out and stayed away...but zeeshan MAMU thought ZAYA are having an affair and insults ALIYA and her family during her wedding...which resulted in their wedding...

ZAIN NEVER EVER slapped aloo...he just becomes possessive sometimes or when aloo does not listen he wants to prove his point that way he twists her arm to make her listen...but ya ALIYA slapped ZAIN...πŸ˜•

Hope this helped...😳...

Btw your name...I am habeeba...

I am Juhi😊. As much as I seen on TV or on spoiler news, both Zain n Aaliya were fault cuz Aaliya had promised dat they vl not get married but she even though in a circumstance of her abbu broke her promise. She wud hv thought sumthn else instead of marrying Zain so soon. As for Zain, he does not wanted to get married too soon which was not wrong cuz many ppl including r like dis. They wud hv not got married but wud continue seeing each other eventually falling in love. Wen Zain had said Aaliya 'Welcome To Hell', I thought he vl be d latest addition of those jerk heroes who loved to abuse d heroines but he proved me wrong. As I said, wen he twisted her hand initially once or twice it did not lukd abusive at all n it did not lukd too painful, it lukd like he was irritating her in a funny way. I am not fan of hand twisting n all but for d 1st time in a serial it did not lukd abusive to me. Aaliy slapped cuz I read here(not saw on TV) dat he publicly humiliated her by divorcing her 3 times hurting Aaliya even though she begged him not to do so. Zain never trusted her in dat track for once. If Rehan had not shown d recording, he wud hv always thought Aaliya as d culprit. Fine, if he doubted Aaliya but he sud atleast think properly n believe Aaliya 50% initially instead of accusing her. Cvs butchered Zain like anything. Then I started watching regularly 4m wen Zain was accused of molesting a girl n was trapped by Aaliya.

Zain is also not judgemental n cribbing abt clothes. I also watched Aslaame Ishqum epi of redhead Aaliya. If it was any other serial, d hero wud not hv allowed Aaliya wear a strapless gown n dance wid dat taklu goon. He wud hv gotten angry but Zain was relaxed knowing dat Aalu is not a characterless girl even though they were not on good terms. He instead kissed her hand n did a jhuk ke salaam to her wid respect. Zain even did not scolded Aayat for wearing a mini dress 4m d time he saw her. Dis shows dat if Aaliya was modern in terms of clothes too n wore western clothes Zain wud not hv minded it. But in other terms, I hv never a modern girl like Aaliya in a saas bahu soap. She has so much self-respect. If there were any other shows, Aaliya wud hv forgiven him wid just a sorry 4m him wen he came to Hyderabad but she was a modern woman wid self-respect.

I hv only one problem wid d serial dat though d women r highly educated in BI, they r never shown working in d office. Since Aaliya is 51% owner, she wud work wid Zain(not as PA like any other show but on a same position of Zain). I only hate dis thing of Aaliya walking around d house in beautiful anarkalis but not working in office in 21st century. Hope u all won't mind wid showing dis flaw. Otherwise, other things r awesome n uniqueπŸ˜›.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 9 years ago
shonu631 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello dear Welcome to Zaya World ❀️
Well all of your queries have been answered 😊
I am Malak .. Nice to meet you 😊
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Nice to meet you JUHI...even I had the same thoughts as how can two cousins ne so unknown to EACHOTHER with all that photo swapping event...but later on...ALIYA did that as her fear of losing her father...else she would have never married her...
And ya...About that DONS party I did not like that either...but it is a soap and I guess that's the way they show...and many flaws were present since the start...but later since march they came back on track...

ZAIN is one confused guy...sometimes he acts w/o thinking...he still does coz he was never ready for marriage...now he is changing bit by bit...coz of ALIYA...

And regarding ALIYA working...I also want that I don't know why CVS Forgot that?...well let's see we get it in future...