Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
IKR...I did not even save them to watch later...what all we expected...what we got...
VshitsDISHOOM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

IKR...I did not even save them to watch later...what all we expected...what we got...

i saved it bcz i love their performance 😊
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Halala episodes and divorce one's
Are really heart wrenching episodes
I will never watch them
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg tht third talaaq ws da worst cme at the most unexpected tym I wnt in fr a shock 😲 I remember went n deleted n myself from all the fan club thn cldnt b away from harshika/ zaya cme bck beard all da pain till halala 😭😭😭
Now track seems heaven to me after those horrible days seeing rehaan itself gvs me creepiness n yuc feeling.
Now anu separation won't be torture thn tht
Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sdf21

that was shock for me bcz i was not ready for that third talaq mujhe laga zain nai dega thaird talaq but de diya😭😭😭 when u follow the show from begining you watch promos and ur ready but im watching from some days so ...😭😭

Aawww Sadaf, you poor thing. I feel for you🤗tight hug from my side.

The divorce was horrible for everyone in fandom & Zaya acting was soo good which made us feel the pain more because it was not Zain or Aaliya's mistake but they suffered.

I was not able to sleep for so many days because I was so sad & everyone in fandom was sure that Zain would not give the final talaaq because talaaq laws in Islam are so strict but CV's gave us too many shocks with no spoilers so we could not prepare for mamu's death & then Zain giving final talaaq was shock pe shock...

We still miss mamu😭

I am happy that your friend is also called Noreen...you won't forget me now😉
VshitsDISHOOM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplyairports

Aawww Sadaf, you poor thing. I feel for you🤗tight hug from my side.

The divorce was horrible for everyone in fandom & Zaya acting was soo good which made us feel the pain more because it was not Zain or Aaliya's mistake but they suffered.

I was not able to sleep for so many days because I was so sad & everyone in fandom was sure that Zain would not give the final talaaq because talaaq laws in Islam are so strict but CV's gave us too many shocks with no spoilers so we could not prepare for mamu's death & then Zain giving final talaaq was shock pe shock...

We still miss mamu😭

I am happy that your friend is also called Noreen...you won't forget me now😉

thanx Noreen ...yes I'm not going to forget you 😊 I'm missing mamu too I'm watching episodes where zain is working at aliyas dhaba and she give him challenge...even from last two nights I'm.also continuesly thinking of third talaq scene and not able to sleep...magic of zaya 😆 and yess 🤗 for you...:)
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww.. I feel so bad for u right now... fast forward may dekho... at least u know k ZaYa ab saath hai
meri family ka bhi aisa he hai, koi show ya movie dekh ker agar koi rota hai tou hum ek dosray ka mazaak ooratay hai 😆