Which one these jodi's you missed the most

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Which one these jodi's you missed the most, and love the most and y state your reasons to 😃

1) Mamu & Mamu Ki Bhanji ?
2) Phups & Phups ka Bhatija ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
MAMU BHANJI...MAMU BHANJI...MAMU BHANJI...MAMU BHANJI...always...😭...😭...😭
ZAIN doesn't deserve a phoops like SHABU...😡...and now she also is in bawdi...
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My choice is definitely Mamu and Mamu ki bhanji. And the reason is simple because Usman always loved Aaliya like his own daughter, actually maybe even more. He was always there for her, stood by her, guided her and he was her pillar the one she can always turn to for support and she could always confide in him.:) you have no idea how much i miss this bond and how much i still miss Mamu 😭
manny136 thumbnail
Oh gosh I miss Mamu and his mamu ki bhanji 😭 They had such a great relationship. Usman was a great uncle, friend, and FIL to Aliya and even now his words, and dreams live on through Aliya and Zain. Dont have have much to say about the other one after all that Shahbana did to Zain all in the name of love.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

MAMU BHANJI...MAMU BHANJI...MAMU BHANJI...MAMU BHANJI...always...😭...😭...😭

ZAIN doesn't deserve a phoops like SHABU...😡...and now she also is in bawdi...

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

My choice is definitely Mamu and Mamu ki bhanji. And the reason is simple because Usman always loved Aaliya like his own daughter, actually maybe even more. He was always there for her, stood by her, guided her and he was her pillar the one she can always turn to for support and she could always confide in him.:) you have no idea how much i miss this bond and how much i still miss Mamu 😭

Originally posted by: manny136

Oh gosh I miss Mamu and his mamu ki bhanji 😭 They had such a great relationship. Usman was a great uncle, friend, and FIL to Aliya and even now his words, and dreams live on through Aliya and Zain. Dont have have much to say about the other one after all that Shahbana did to Zain all in the name of love.

Habeeba , saheba , manny , i know right this mamu ki bhaanji and mamu 😭 i was watching graveyard scene where aaliya have breakdown her screams , her love for mamu 😭 after 3rd talak this girl questioned her mamu , aapne to Kaha tha zain kabhi ni mujhe shodeyga. shod diya na , aap b chlegye na mamu 😭 i will be fool if i will explain this jodi duo in my words , cus i dont have that many words to describe this love bond bw these two
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I miss Mamu and Mamu ki bhanji for sure :))
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like mamu and bhanji Jodi 😳
I miss mamu 😭
morris thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I miss Mamu and MKB for sure.
However I also liked the bond between Zain n Shabana before the DV issue. CVs just destroyed a beautiful relationship:(. I don't know how they'll mend it.
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
undoubtedly mamu and MKB..!!!
One of the most strongest relation in BI..and i miss mamu badly ..i wish ghulam was killed instead of mamu ..!!!