Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Whatever ZaYa went through is coz of Nafee.She had nd is hve good time.
She coul hve told the truth to Zain she saw his pain still she did nt.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
No I haven't! Nafeesa has not suffered a bit for the hell she put this family through.
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hola Saheba, Zainab,Sumaiya & everyone! Long long time! How r you peeps? :D I dont visit the forum often so dont get to talk at all!

Coming to poll, nope I haven't been able to forgive her! She's has behaved a lot better than Shalam though still! -_-

Reason: She gave evil smirks at Zaya's talaq till 3rd Talaq day&till Zain found out the truth! Only when she realized she's in mess she pulled on the remorse regret thing! Dunno if that ws genuine even now! But she now seems to have straightened up and behaving like adarsh bahu, wondering how easily she forgot all her hatred for Shazia! She's extraa sweet and that's kinda too rushed I feel! Sometimes it seems to me she's not Nafeesa we saw in BI At all! Lol! But chalo with Zarro there to take her over in evil giri, atleast we hv one negative less who can possibly harm Zaya!

To be honest Zaya r indeed mahaan to hv forgiven and forgotten what she did! Other human beings would fail to do that! But then it's d same Zain-Aliya who forgive everyone even Shalam and Suri! Rofl! But indeed, I hv forgiven none, neither Nafeesa nor Shalam.. Suri, well I think I hv forgiven only Suri among all for being like Maamu in a lot of ways of late!

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: titleepari

Hola Saheba, Zainab,Sumaiya & everyone! Long long time! How r you peeps? :D I dont visit the forum often so dont get to talk at all!

Coming to poll, nope I haven't been able to forgive her! She's has behaved a lot better than Shalam though still! -_-

Reason: She gave evil smirks at Zaya's talaq till 3rd Talaq day&till Zain found out the truth! Only when she realized she's in mess she pulled on the remorse regret thing! Dunno if that ws genuine even now! But she now seems to have straightened up and behaving like adarsh bahu, wondering how easily she forgot all her hatred for Shazia! She's extraa sweet and that's kinda too rushed I feel! Sometimes it seems to me she's not Nafeesa we saw in BI At all! Lol! But chalo with Zarro there to take her over in evil giri, atleast we hv one negative less who can possibly harm Zaya!

To be honest Zaya r indeed mahaan to hv forgiven and forgotten what she did! Other human beings would fail to do that! But then it's d same Zain-Aliya who forgive everyone even Shalam and Suri! Rofl! But indeed, I hv forgiven none, neither Nafeesa nor Shalam.. Suri, well I think I hv forgiven only Suri among all for being like Maamu in a lot of ways of late!

Hey Title How are ya? its been so long!!

Honestly i havent forgiven her and neither will i even after the show ends, these two poor souls suffered so much, so damn much, for one whole goddamn year Zain was living under guilt , guilt and more guilt. nothing was soothing him, nothing was consoling nothing seemed right to him, he wanted nothing but to see Aaliyahs face and what did he do everytime his hope got crushed he got back up with the hope of finding her one day. Imagine how he felt after him returning home from visiting countless cities but the same goddamn results? Imagine how Aaliyah felt all alone and getting blamed for something that beyond even her thinking capacity?

Adarsh bahu or not, good human or not, i just cannot deal with her, everything about her seems fake, i rather take Shazia over her anyday.

TBH i still feel Zains pain and his anguish, honeslty, the man is still living in fear dammit of loosing Aaliyah that a man like Zain is believing a superstition that a baba said in a darbar, out of all people Zain. cause of her Zain has completely changed, he has become this sober, serious, closed, and quiet man who doesnt express anything anymore, the only thing that satisfies him is Aaliyah and she is the only thing that he can ever be satisfied by.

Aaliyahs one year spent alone, starting from scratch, trying to move on, her pain, her anguish, her heart break what about that? what about the time when she took support of a stranger man cause she had no other choice but to trust him?

Zain is still till today living in fear of loosing her, and Aaliyah is still trying to get him back.

Shalam, i dont even wanna talk about, disgrace to parent hood

Suraiya im seeking a mammu which im loving, im loving her finally understanding Zain

I will hate her even after BI, the extend to which she harmed ZaYa is completely mind boggling.

sp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Optin 2 as she has not paid for her sins, she has got off very lightly for what she did to Zaya
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No, I do believe that she deserves another chance... everyone does, but dude... she got off pretty easy!
Well, she's gotta live with that her whole life... and everyone else can live in peace... the hate and bitterness in our hearts towards someone can actually make our lives miserable.