Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
oh gosh hw happy i'm today to see yestrday epi d old zain wow hw i missed him d epi ws fantastic rocket desperation to see aliya den zain gifting necklace to aliya n d hug d magical hug of zaya den d bedroom scene d surraiya comeback d whole epi made me smile throught it ws fantastic
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I loved tonight's episode, finally we got the Zain we all wanted back. Today he let go of his fears and became the carefree loving Zain who lived in the moment and enjoyed each second with his love. I thought the scene where he gifted her the necklace was beautiful, I know they spelled ZaYa wrong but it was a nice gesture to acknowledge the ZaYa fans out there. Its the thought that counts.

The bedroom scene that followed was adorable, I don't blame Zain for getting impatient about these surprises, I'm sure many can relate. Loved seeing him be flirtatious. These two, their scenes are just pure bliss!

So Rocket can't stay away from Aaliya, he just had to see her and is becoming more and more determined to replace Zain but he has made one thing clear, no murder. So how exactly are Zaro and Rocket going to go about this? Kidnap him for a few days and then what? Obviously Zaro could care less but what about Rocket? He can't seriously think Zain would just vanish into thin air and not put up a fight. So mission kidnap Zain flopped this time but what about next? How long before Zaro and Rocket find success in their mission? Better yet how long can they get away with fooling two of the most important women in Zain's life? I'm so intrigued by this track, BI is back to being its unpredictable best

Last nite epi was good.Loved it.

Loved ZaYa's scenes nd gift scene was too good.CV's knows fandom calls them ZaYa .Spelling mistakes were der but its okay.

Yup Bed Room scene was amazing, spoilers r fake none of the spoiler said anout BR anniverssary ,said HM nd we all were excited to lookforward HM.Friday is the BR anniverssary .

Zain is very much impatient poor fellow fed up of surprise.

Suri entering was surpeb .I feel Aalia must hve told about wat Zaro did , wen Aalia asked Zaro wat r u doing here kala suri was looking at Aalia.Rocket wants Aalia by hook or by crook.
I liked Rocket at one point he made it clear with Zaro killing Zain then he is nt for this task,Zaro wants only money , so even if she has any plan Rocket will nt allow.

Son's meeting mom was superb.

Zaro feels Rocket likes her she don't know she has son of Rocket's age.

Zaro age ko respect kar.Rocket also feels she is falling for him nd he has fallen for Aalia.He wants Aalia.

Hope Cv will show the BR party nicely unlike ZaYa's wedding and party

Request everyone , pls post in Rangeela's wall about promo nd repeat telecast.

Edited by Baingan - 9 years ago