Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Loved the review Mandy!

Carefree Zain is such a treat to see! Even though he hasn't completely let go of his fears we can see him slowly freeing himself from those imaginary shakles! His surprise to Aaliya was SUCH a treat to see! Especially for all us ZaYa fans! What a way to acknowledge the fandom! Loved it!

Rocket's 'love' for Aaliya has started showing sinister undertones even before stepping into Zain's shoes...I dread to see how much further he'd go in his quest to 'attain' Aaliya if you like once he starts living with her as Zain...I have seriously no words left to praise Harshad! The guy is absolutely amazing! How he can incite two differing emotions in the viewers for two different characters is just sheer brilliance!

It was great to see Suri back to BV and right in time to stop Zarro from getting into her safe! I'm loving Suri these days but I do feel that her and the rest of the family are being negligent towards Shazia...I actually felt sorry for her today! Nafeesa is getting the love and attention she SO doesn't deserve! It's as if she's being rewarded for putting ZaYa through Hell! I find it really indigestible tbh and that is my ONLY complaint about the show at this point! All Nafeesa's wrongdoings are being brushed under the carpet and instead she's getting the royal treatment!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manny136

Dont cry πŸ˜› u watch when u can. Cant wait for the reviews lots to talk about lol

LMAO Yes MaamπŸ˜† pshh i didnt even watch and i have so much to say LMAO dont blame when the post is never ending
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">LMAO Yes MaamπŸ˜† pshh i didnt even watch and i have so much to say LMAO dont blame when the post is never ending</font>

Good πŸ˜† no problem with a never ending post it will help with forum activity πŸ˜† Yeah even w/out watching there is a lot to say πŸ˜ƒ
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Simplyairports

Hi Mandy,

Lovely review once again today, HunπŸ‘

Loved the balcony scene...Zain hugged Aaliya from behind☺️😳

From what I could tell Zain didn't actually clip the necklace around Aaliy's neckπŸ˜‰

What happened to HM surprise😑

Thanks Noreen!! The HM surprise can still happen, Aaliya seems to be full of surprises which is why Zain is getting annoyed because he wants to know what it is πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: manny136

Great post Mandy, yay! Old zain is slowly returning I was wondering why aliya was roaming around the house so maybe rocket would see her but loved tht zain called to the terrace and the gift a Zaya pendant lol how cute. Bi should merchandise this and sell it lol. Yeah the spelling thing was interesting but aaliya is also spelled with a double a so thts why it was spelled like that lol but still so cute and a nod to the fans lol. Zaya were so sweet and happy. The morning scene when zain woke up he again looked for aliya i think he still has the same fears from before at times when he would wake up and aliya would not be there in the past 11/2 yr and even now when he looks for her and when she is not there he gets up with fear. Loved the cute scene in the room and gosh whats with the surprises aliya lol. Rocket seriously his obsession with aliya is getting crazier by the minute. Im worried how far he can go though i like that he warned zaro about the whole getting rid of zain part. Hopefully unlike the dhaba incident where she didnt care this time she only gets him kidnapped. Bilal did refer to his men only getting zain kidnapped so nothing deadly will be done. Zaro again lol telling him where her room is rocket is so playing her just to get to aliya. Suri is back all happy and zen lol and aliyas party surprise now lets c will the switch happen here or will it be a hit n miss. Lonavala trip was too easy, the party more chances but it could be more about rocket trying to get close to aliya. Can it be that easy. As for the HM spoiler and ppl freaking out over it, it could still happen coz aliyas big surprise cannot just be a party lol she seems excited with her plans. The DC also spoiled it so hopefully it happens maybe it got pushed back. I jjust hope zain is not kidnapped at his own hotel how lame lol Things are getting interesting. I want a zaya necklace.

LOL that necklace would sell out in no time and you are right Aaliya's name is spelt with two AA's at least the way fans spell it.

I know, you could hear the fear in Zain's voice when he woke up and she was not there and all of a sudden he turned on the charm hoping he would get to know her surprise. It was so cute.

I am grateful to the CVs that I did not have to see much of Zaro's interest in Rocket and yes he totally went along with her so she won't know his true motives for being there.

I was actually relieved hearing both Rocket and Zaro say they do not want Zain dead but at the same time Rocket's obsession is getting more and more serious. I know the CVs won't be stupid enough to kill off Zain but at the same time Rocket will not be going away without a fight, this will be interesting.

Exactly why I am saying fans should not freak out, for all we know the HM is still happening. It will be another dent in Zaro's plans for the time being. I have to say I'm glad CVs are not fast tracking this and we are getting some great ZaYa scenes. I was afraid they would immediately kidnap him and we would get nothing but I was wrong.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"When the understanding is as deep as the depth of the oceans, silence does the job where a thousand words would fail." ZAYA 😳

Awesome Post Mandy , loved tonight's episode . on the first place BI is truly unpredictable , the ZAYA pendant , what a gr8 way to acknowledge BI Fandom here , it was really nice cute gesture for us and for ZAIN & AALIYA , we know they spelled out wrong a little but more than that it's a thought of farhan which counts here .😳

so thoughtful of farhan and behind hug and ZAYA scene here was pure bliss , these two are uber cuties . until today they always keep it simple but you can watch same scene for days and months on Loop and you just cant get over it so soon . The morning scene which followed , when zain woke up, there is still fear whenever aaliya isn't his side , he always woke up in fear and when he saw her he was okay not to blame the guy , he is trying and today zain was carefree and happy go lucky guy who was getting impatient and happy at same time on the name of surprises .😳

we would love to see a scene where aaliya sitting besides zain while in the morning zain woke up , a short heart to heart talk , "wishful thinking" . mami is back so 2nd surprise down by aaliya , plant planted , mami back in the house , BR party , now HM lets see how it will go . keeping expectations low is the key , and i think the pace they are going with , they will take time for this and we dont have complaints cus harshad is there so not a problem . before i forget so say , Harshad doing an absolute amazing job as rocket πŸ‘

Rocket being more determined to get aaliya and to be in BV , he is playing with zaro and zaro will be shocked after then when she will get to know rocket true intensions. zaro first plan get into halt and lets see will she succeed in party or no , rocket speech pattenr getting better and lets see , so one thing cleared it not gona be murder , if kidnaaping than they cant lock up zain for long , and moreover they cant do compromise either . they have to show surriya and aaliya these two important ladies to zain to get suspicious . 😲

P.S , i was thinking that right away when rocket introduced they gona kidnaped zain or accident will happen. but i was so wrong that yet we are getting our ZAYA and their gre8 scenes before hand . we were so wrong while we were talking on this last night
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I throughly enjoyed the epi loved the zaya moment from the terrace the way he came behind n hugged her tht wad cutee n loved the neck less scene tht wax jus adorable even though the spelling was wrong it was nyc to see jealous rocket lol.

Thn the morning scene the way he woke up up n looked for Aliya n he's so wants to knw wht the suprise is he's very impatient like me haha finally he has cum out of his shell n letting all the fears go this is the zain we all were missing n nw we gt our zain bk soo happy..

This is getting more interestin kidnap zain failed for Zaro lets see hw they succeeded second time b I'm surs zain will be bk he wnt be kidnapped for tht long n by thn Aliya must've have s kind of doubt wow I jus can't wait.

Poor rocket will have a heart break I want him to turn thd tables n help Aliya n be on her side he may help her find zain n thn the three can expose Zaro my pov.

Overall epi was gud loved it n loved bilals expression whn bth Zaro n him came through the door and saw zain sitting there I jus love this guy.. 😊
Edited by Harshika4Life - 9 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it Mandy as always :))
I was so glad to see Zain being flirtatious again but now that Aaliya is running away didn't make sense all of sudden.
mandy0310 thumbnail

You are not weird, we all love Rocket and thought he was super adorable when it came to falling for Aaliya but we can't forget about ZaYa. Obviously we don't want anyone to come between them not even Harshad in a double role, there is only one Zain Abdullah and he cannot be cloned not even by Harshad in a dual role.

I'm glad they've shown this being a realistic transition for Zain, like you said he cannot change his feelings and fears like a switch it had to be something that happened naturally and CVs have done a great job in showing this!

LOL it would definitely be odd praising and bashing Harshad at the same time but hey he earned this, I've never seen someone be able to pull off a double role with such ease. You cannot tell for a minute it is the same actor playing two different roles. Harshad is doing an amazing job!

I'm with you, I want Zain to find his way back to Aaliya on his own. I want to see that fighting spirit really come alive here. I think Rocket may forget all about Zain once he is at BV, he will be too busy in aww over Aaliya to even think of the possibility Zain will be back.

I don't like it either, I mean in a way Shazia is getting a taste of what she put Nafeesa through but the timing of it all is just wrong. Had Nafeesa been shown punishing more then this track would have been great but the fact she has been easily forgiven by everyone for the hell she put them all through is not right. It does not matter that she felt bad or tried to make amends, she should have suffered more.

LOL love her or hate her, Suraiya is a part of BI and I'm glad she is back now rather than after Rocket replaces Zain. The CVs just have to show Suraiya and Aaliya having their suspicions, I mean like you said at first they will be oblivious because who would think of such a thing? However over a period of time they have to realize okay something is not right, their instincts will get the better of them and maybe we can see them work together to find out the truth. I would seriously love if CVs have Suraiya and Aaliya team up, saas bahu teaming to expose Rocket and Zaro would be awesome! I really want BI to stay unique, so far they've managed to have some cliched plots but their treatment and execution have made all the difference.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonu631

Nice post dear 😊
Sooo finally the carefree and flirtatious Zain is back .. And that necklace was a surprise for us Zaya fans too thank God they did not reveal this bit in the spoilers .. And Rocket ka obsession is really growing with each passing second .. His voice modulation whenever he speaks about Aaliya .. Soo husky ! Anyways lets see where this Rocket is going to end up in the end.

Yes, I'm glad spoilers did not give this away. I like spoilers but I also like suspense, I don't want everything ruined for me before I watch the episode otherwise there is nothing left to be excited about.

It is growing and I just hope CVs do not turn him into this obsessed lover who goes dark. I really hope once he gets to spend time with Aaliya and really get to know her then he will change his mind and realize he cannot con Aaliya. I want Rocket to help her and expose Zaro, let him double cross her and let Aaliya realize Zaro is after her and Zain's shares.

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

Cant wait to watch! :) i still have to watch the other two episodes! *facepalm*

Hope you watch soon, I am missing your fan girl posts and I am sure there are going to be plenty!

Originally posted by: SweetNeeta

Nice post. Just want to add, love the way Shazia who earlier

got away with anything, and enjoyed everyone else's
discomfort, is now feeling the same. Love to see her being
side-tracked.

That's the thing, a part of me is like well Shazia had this coming to her but another part of me does not like the fact Nafeesa was easily forgiven by the rest of the family for the actions the resulted in their sufferings for over a year.

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Loved the review Mandy!

Carefree Zain is such a treat to see! Even though he hasn't completely let go of his fears we can see him slowly freeing himself from those imaginary shakles! His surprise to Aaliya was SUCH a treat to see! Especially for all us ZaYa fans! What a way to acknowledge the fandom! Loved it!

Rocket's 'love' for Aaliya has started showing sinister undertones even before stepping into Zain's shoes...I dread to see how much further he'd go in his quest to 'attain' Aaliya if you like once he starts living with her as Zain...I have seriously no words left to praise Harshad! The guy is absolutely amazing! How he can incite two differing emotions in the viewers for two different characters is just sheer brilliance!

It was great to see Suri back to BV and right in time to stop Zarro from getting into her safe! I'm loving Suri these days but I do feel that her and the rest of the family are being negligent towards Shazia...I actually felt sorry for her today! Nafeesa is getting the love and attention she SO doesn't deserve! It's as if she's being rewarded for putting ZaYa through Hell! I find it really indigestible tbh and that is my ONLY complaint about the show at this point! All Nafeesa's wrongdoings are being brushed under the carpet and instead she's getting the royal treatment!

It was a beautiful way to acknowledge the fandom and the scene was super adorable.

Totally agree about Harshad, who can tell this guy is a newcomer? He has excelled in both roles through and through, couldn't be more proud of him! I just hope Rocket does not end up doing something that would harm Zain and Aaliya, I want him to have second thoughts about all this once he gets to know Aaliya. Good has to win over evil and Zaro is more than enough evil for fans not to mention creepy! I just shudder thinking about her attraction towards a man who is not only her her son's age but also her nephew's look alike! It is just all kinds of wrong!

I'm happy Suri is back too, she may not be saying anything to Zaro but that does not mean she does not take note of this woman's actions. Suri knows to sleep with one eye open with Zaro around.

That is my complaint too. Nafeesa put this family through hell and look what she gets in return, the timing is so wrong which is why more fans are pulling towards Shazia rather than Nafeesa.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

"When the understanding is as deep as the depth of the oceans, silence does the job where a thousand words would fail." ZAYA 😳

Awesome Post Mandy , loved tonight's episode . on the first place BI is truly unpredictable , the ZAYA pendant , what a gr8 way to acknowledge BI Fandom here , it was really nice cute gesture for us and for ZAIN & AALIYA , we know they spelled out wrong a little but more than that it's a thought of farhan which counts here .😳

so thoughtful of farhan and behind hug and ZAYA scene here was pure bliss , these two are uber cuties . until today they always keep it simple but you can watch same scene for days and months on Loop and you just cant get over it so soon . The morning scene which followed , when zain woke up, there is still fear whenever aaliya isn't his side , he always woke up in fear and when he saw her he was okay not to blame the guy , he is trying and today zain was carefree and happy go lucky guy who was getting impatient and happy at same time on the name of surprises .😳

we would love to see a scene where aaliya sitting besides zain while in the morning zain woke up , a short heart to heart talk , "wishful thinking" . mami is back so 2nd surprise down by aaliya , plant planted , mami back in the house , BR party , now HM lets see how it will go . keeping expectations low is the key , and i think the pace they are going with , they will take time for this and we dont have complaints cus harshad is there so not a problem . before i forget so say , Harshad doing an absolute amazing job as rocket πŸ‘

Rocket being more determined to get aaliya and to be in BV , he is playing with zaro and zaro will be shocked after then when she will get to know rocket true intensions. zaro first plan get into halt and lets see will she succeed in party or no , rocket speech pattenr getting better and lets see , so one thing cleared it not gona be murder , if kidnaaping than they cant lock up zain for long , and moreover they cant do compromise either . they have to show surriya and aaliya these two important ladies to zain to get suspicious . 😲

P.S , i was thinking that right away when rocket introduced they gona kidnaped zain or accident will happen. but i was so wrong that yet we are getting our ZAYA and their gre8 scenes before hand . we were so wrong while we were talking on this last night

I would love to see a heart to heart talk between ZaYa, maybe we may get one after this track concludes who knows? Like you I do not think this track is wrapping up anytime soon which is fine because so far I am loving it! I'm glad CVs are actually giving fans some awesome ZaYa moments rather than separating them right off the bat, none of us wanted to see that especially after these two just reunited. There really is no rush at the moment, the track is getting positive reviews, TRPs are up, so the pace is just right!

If spoilers are anything to go by then it seems the upcoming party will be another fail for Zaro and Rocket but maybe third time is a charm? I am interested to see what will happen after the switch, we did not see Aaliya sign any papers and surely if "ZaIn" were to present them to her she would wonder what is going on. Suraiya and Aaliya will have to have their suspicions it would be illogical otherwise.

Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

I throughly enjoyed the epi loved the zaya moment from the terrace the way he came behind n hugged her tht wad cutee n loved the neck less scene tht wax jus adorable even though the spelling was wrong it was nyc to see jealous rocket lol.

Thn the morning scene the way he woke up up n looked for Aliya n he's so wants to knw wht the suprise is he's very impatient like me haha finally he has cum out of his shell n letting all the fears go this is the zain we all were missing n nw we gt our zain bk soo happy..

This is getting more interestin kidnap zain failed for Zaro lets see hw they succeeded second time b I'm surs zain will be bk he wnt be kidnapped for tht long n by thn Aliya must've have s kind of doubt wow I jus can't wait.

Poor rocket will have a heart break I want him to turn thd tables n help Aliya n be on her side he may help her find zain n thn the three can expose Zaro my pov.

Overall epi was gud loved it n loved bilals expression whn bth Zaro n him came through the door and saw zain sitting there I jus love this guy.. 😊

I can't wait either so far this track has surpassed my expectations, sure it sounded cliched at first but the CVs have executed this well so far.

I feel for Rocket, poor guy is going to get his heart broken but I want him to be the good guy who helps Aaliya instead of being another who betrays her trust. Its time Aaliya had support on her side, she's suffered enough and so has Zain.

Bilal is just hilarious, I love him but not what he is planning to do to Zain. Bilal better be on the lookout for when Zain returns because if he finds out Bilal was involved which is very likely then he will get beaten up for sure!

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Loved it Mandy as always :))

I was so glad to see Zain being flirtatious again but now that Aaliya is running away didn't make sense all of sudden.

The running away was because Aaliya knew why he was getting all flirty and romantic with her. Zain had ulterior motives, he wanted to know her surprise and Aaliya is having way too much fun here. Didn't you hear what she told Suraiya? Let the girl have her fun, its cute seeing Zain behave childlike because he does not know what the surprises are πŸ˜†