The Zain We Love Returns! .. Zaro's Schemes Come to a Halt!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
I loved tonight's episode, finally we got the Zain we all wanted back. Today he let go of his fears and became the carefree loving Zain who lived in the moment and enjoyed each second with his love. I thought the scene where he gifted her the necklace was beautiful, I know they spelled ZaYa wrong but it was a nice gesture to acknowledge the ZaYa fans out there. Its the thought that counts.

The bedroom scene that followed was adorable, I don't blame Zain for getting impatient about these surprises, I'm sure many can relate. Loved seeing him be flirtatious. These two, their scenes are just pure bliss!

So Rocket can't stay away from Aaliya, he just had to see her and is becoming more and more determined to replace Zain but he has made one thing clear, no murder. So how exactly are Zaro and Rocket going to go about this? Kidnap him for a few days and then what? Obviously Zaro could care less but what about Rocket? He can't seriously think Zain would just vanish into thin air and not put up a fight. So mission kidnap Zain flopped this time but what about next? How long before Zaro and Rocket find success in their mission? Better yet how long can they get away with fooling two of the most important women in Zain's life? I'm so intrigued by this track, BI is back to being its unpredictable best

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Mandy,
Lovely review once again today, Hun๐Ÿ‘

Loved the balcony scene...Zain hugged Aaliya from behindโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

From what I could tell Zain didn't actually clip the necklace around Aaliy's neck๐Ÿ˜‰

What happened to HM surprise๐Ÿ˜ก
manny136 thumbnail
Great post Mandy, yay! Old zain is slowly returning I was wondering why aliya was roaming around the house so maybe rocket would see her but loved tht zain called to the terrace and the gift a Zaya pendant lol how cute. Bi should merchandise this and sell it lol. Yeah the spelling thing was interesting but aaliya is also spelled with a double a so thts why it was spelled like that lol but still so cute and a nod to the fans lol. Zaya were so sweet and happy. The morning scene when zain woke up he again looked for aliya i think he still has the same fears from before at times when he would wake up and aliya would not be there in the past 11/2 yr and even now when he looks for her and when she is not there he gets up with fear. Loved the cute scene in the room and gosh whats with the surprises aliya lol. Rocket seriously his obsession with aliya is getting crazier by the minute. Im worried how far he can go though i like that he warned zaro about the whole getting rid of zain part. Hopefully unlike the dhaba incident where she didnt care this time she only gets him kidnapped. Bilal did refer to his men only getting zain kidnapped so nothing deadly will be done. Zaro again lol telling him where her room is rocket is so playing her just to get to aliya. Suri is back all happy and zen lol and aliyas party surprise now lets c will the switch happen here or will it be a hit n miss. Lonavala trip was too easy, the party more chances but it could be more about rocket trying to get close to aliya. Can it be that easy. As for the HM spoiler and ppl freaking out over it, it could still happen coz aliyas big surprise cannot just be a party lol she seems excited with her plans. The DC also spoiled it so hopefully it happens maybe it got pushed back. I jjust hope zain is not kidnapped at his own hotel how lame lol Things are getting interesting. I want a zaya necklace.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I loved tonight's episode, finally we got the Zain we all wanted back. Today he let go of his fears and became the carefree loving Zain who lived in the moment and enjoyed each second with his love. I thought the scene where he gifted her the necklace was beautiful, I know they spelled ZaYa wrong but it was a nice gesture to acknowledge the ZaYa fans out there. Its the thought that counts.

OMG tell me about it!! Yesterday I was all like Rocket is so adorable and it's so cute how he loves Aaliya. And I was going to feel bad for him when his little dream bubble would break one day but today after seeing Zain on the terrace with Aaliya and that little bedroom scene, I'm feeling all protective of Zaya now.๐Ÿ˜† (I'm weird I know๐Ÿคช) It is really nice to see that Zain is trying, and I am very happy to see how realistically it is being portrayed. I mean after everything they went through, he can't just get back to his old self like a switch...things like this take time and that is exactly what they are showing. He is still afraid like as soon as he woke and touched the bed beside him, he still woke up right away with a sort of startle and fear that Aaliya is not there..however he is also moving on slowly. The way he grabbed her by the waist and got a bit naughty, this is the old Zain and it was just so wonderful to see that side to him once again. Now I have more faith that with this track we will get to see Zain's fighting spirit back.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Regarding that necklace, I think that they deliberately spelled it wrong because if you look closely at the length of that necklace then it wouldn't have fit properly if they just wrote 'Zaya'..like it wouldn't have connected with both sides of the necklace..so they added another A. But still it was a beautiful necklace and yes it is truly very touching to see them acknowledge the fandom this way. They should sell that necklace, I would totally buy it..not necessarily for wearing but something to treasure.๐Ÿ˜ณ

The bedroom scene that followed was adorable, I don't blame Zain for getting impatient about these surprises, I'm sure many can relate. Loved seeing him be flirtatious. These two, their scenes are just pure bliss!

This is the Zain that we have been missing, the one who is not so wrapped up in fear of the past and the future. Instead he is just enjoying the present and he is clearly starting to get back to that self... proof of that is when he said why tomorrow, we can make today special itself.๐Ÿ˜ณ Ah I love these two so much and I will cry when Zain will get kidnapped. They better not show him beaten to a pulp or something like Bilal described...honestly after that beating he got at the police station after the Eid party, I can't tolerate seeing Zain getting hurt physically, I just can't my blood automatically boils. So they better not push it that far, kidnap him a punch here or there but not to an extreme extent.

So Rocket can't stay away from Aaliya, he just had to see her and is becoming more and more determined to replace Zain but he has made one thing clear, no murder. So how exactly are Zaro and Rocket going to go about this? Kidnap him for a few days and then what? Obviously Zaro could care less but what about Rocket? He can't seriously think Zain would just vanish into thin air and not put up a fight. So mission kidnap Zain flopped this time but what about next? How long before Zaro and Rocket find success in their mission? Better yet how long can they get away with fooling two of the most important women in Zain's life? I'm so intrigued by this track, BI is back to being its unpredictable best.

Yes Rocket is getting more and more obsessed about Aaliya, I am okay with that as long as he doesn't go all psycho in the end.๐Ÿคข LOL it would be funny in that situation though, i mean us fans would be pissed at Rocket if he turns psycho but we can't go bash Harshad for it ๐Ÿคฃ Anyways back to the topic.๐Ÿ˜ณ Girl I was thinking about that as well. I mean after Rocket made it clear that he doesn't support murder, Zarina said that Zain will be gone only for a few days..long enough just to get her work done and after that obviously she will set him free. I mean does Rocket understand what that implies? He is okay with pretending to be Zain just for a little while and then after that what leaves. I do not think so. He is not there as a temporary replacement, so how does he plan to stay as Zain..he DID clearly say at the beginning that it's only a matter of one day and after that Aaliya will be his forever..implying that he doesn't plan on letting Zain come back. So what is he going to try to make the family believe that he is Zain and Zain is someone else? LOL if that is his plan then it's gonna flop for sure.

And also, I do not want to see someone rescue Zain when he does get kidnap, I want to see him escape on his own using his own smart tricks after all he is Zain Abdullah. ๐Ÿ˜›

Other than that, I am honestly not liking the royal treatment Nafeesa is getting. I mean yes she has changed and she just had to get pregnant so soon -_- but still... oh well whatever. I am very glad that Suri is back ๐Ÿ˜ƒ LOL never thought I'd say this but seeing her today I felt like now the show is finally complete..hate her or love her but Suri has her own presence as well.๐Ÿ˜Š

Beintehaa definitely is back to being unpredictable but I hope that the CVs keep it as realistic and as logical with this track as they can just like how they've been doing so far. As a mother, Suri should definitely be able to recognize her son and Aaliya as well, I think the major problem is just that the thought of a lookalike would just feel so unrealistic so they would try to pass their gut feelings as their imagination. It's when Rocket will start making some slip ups and blunders here and there, that is when they will start to seriously suspect that their imaginations are not running wild and that there is something seriously wrong.

So all in all, it was a wonderful episode and yes I am very curious and excited to see what's next.

Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
shonu631 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sooo finally the carefree and flirtatious Zain is back .. And that necklace was a surprise for us Zaya fans too thank God they did not reveal this bit in the spoilers .. And Rocket ka obsession is really growing with each passing second .. His voice modulation whenever he speaks about Aaliya .. Soo husky ! Anyways lets see where this Rocket is going to end up in the end.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cant wait to watch! :) i still have to watch the other two episodes! *facepalm*
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

Cant wait to watch! :) i still have to watch the other two episodes! *facepalm*

Dude watch them lol cant wait to read ur review lol
SweetNeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post. Just want to add, love the way Shazia who earlier
got away with anything, and enjoyed everyone else's
discomfort, is now feeling the same. Love to see her being
side-tracked.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manny136

Dude watch them lol cant wait to read ur review lol

now im going to cry! LMAO i will this weekend, i cant even watch right now forget the review LMAO! imma write alot on the weekend!๐Ÿ˜†
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">now im going to cry! LMAO i will this weekend, i cant even watch right now forget the review LMAO! imma write alot on the weekend!๐Ÿ˜†</font>

Dont cry ๐Ÿ˜› u watch when u can. Cant wait for the reviews lots to talk about lol