Rocket/Zain , Hum Shakal Track In Bi

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
We know that this track is yet building up for future episodes but for some reason this track is zain centric , i mean he is still leaving in fears and he has to let go of the fears and live life again. They can't show him kidnapped for long, and being kidnapped his fighting spirit will be back and being in worst pain in their life, now nothing is impossible to achieve , lets see how this track will unfold but Creatives need to show us that , for you all its seems this track is cliched but we are going to make this being unique, different and appealing to fans which they will love for their lifetime but lets share the basic and logical reasons in which this track will HIT .😳

I am highly on hopes that this track will work because of the backlash and heat during halala track PH received . After having such worst TRPs they cannot afford to take a risk that will chase away the viewers again. at least not now at times they cannot afford to do an Ekta move in this humshakal track as we all know that In BI we know nothing known for drags so why now? I am not saying to rush this track but they need to get gripped tight to intact viewers again . πŸ˜›

The two most important ladies of zain are his mother surriya and wife aaliya The track will not work if these two don't have their suspicions. No way in hell on earth his mother and a wife cannot know zain well ,Rocket can not fool these two , cus these two know zain better then everyone else , m glad mami is back , we all aern't expecting her return this soon , but being BI unpredictable we want surriya and aaliya to team up and get suspicious at first place that the guy is living in BV is not their son nor aaliya's husband , rahi baat aaliya ki , i bet aaliya will get suspicious right away , she know zain very well than everyone else , she can sense zain touch very well and she can sensed very well from heart and soul that this is not zain , remember guys during halala track when zain got hit by goons and there aaliya sensed that something is not good with zain so she rushed after him and yes zain wasn't in good stateπŸ˜•

I hope creatives learnt their lessons and now they have opted for same desi original track in show, which usually every indian show follows, humshakal track and until today ,there are very less chances that these tracks had worked but somehow these kinds of tracks wont work too much in case of TRP'S and viewers getting bored and not interested but being our show BI and being unappredictable at the same time , and harshad our dishy dude who is playing rocket , i hope fans and viewers will stick around and they will watch and i want farhan sir to pull this track up being unique , appealing and put some gre8 logical meaning which will make sense. 😊

we just dont want that he should go to clinch route which every other show follows , i mean these two ladies of zain , you cant show em both idiots, moreover for a reason now if creatives have reunited suriya and aaliya as saas-bahu,mami-mami ki bhanji in true sense and this jodi gona last long , i mean in short this change in surriya is for lifetime now which we supposed that it is for lifetime and they showing their gre8 hatke bond which we all are loving it , if this reunion was for some solid reason than team these two ladies up and get em suspicious right away for their zain .😊

if not then boom,this track will not worked again cus it will be like same ekta maiya show , crossing fingers that farhan sir already burnt his fingers with halala and they faced backlash from fans now if farhan wants that he has some gr8 idea behind this track i hope farhan be doing whatever with logic and common sense more then us , its his show and he having better understating and he will put surriya and aaliya brains to some use aaliya who knows Zain better than anyone will she all of a sudden not know her husband ? at this moment as we are slowly approaching to rocket being in BV .πŸ˜•

I do not care now how much Rocket is trained, and plus his speech pattern and habits which cant change overnight nor being trained , i mean some of things only family knows about zain , There has to be times he will slips up with both Suriya and Aaliya and they get suspicious I would love if Aaliya and Suraiya team up and find out the truth, it would be a hell of gr8 twist and It would be unique and keep this newly found bond of surriya and aaliya going strong. 😳

I am not saying to rush this track but at the same time let these small suspicious of rockets habits which not gona change over night even if he is getting trained by doctors and zaro and bilal let these both ladies catch rocket red handed , and rocket being head over heels in love with aaliya , he know now that she is married and somehow i can assume that rocket will be respecatable towards aaliya not as pagal aashiq who will try to harm her 😊

and we fans will support the show as long as our babies harshad and preetika are on screen and off screen , most importantly some fans should leave off screen matters and on screen matters on side and just enjoy and support the show as much as you can until it lasts 😳
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok by this looong post can I guess you are on a holiday today...πŸ˜†...
Waise agree with you...I think we must give some time...I personally am loving the track better than HN...and I hope it will end as the best track...

Ya I want SURI ALOO bond...it will just make us go crazy...πŸ˜†...and you are right...ROCKET can fool anyone but not them...and I hope it is shown that way...

Agar rocket harshad NAHI hota...TOH fans rocket ko KYA KARTE...πŸ˜†...this is what it keeps bugging me everytime I watch him...and ya HARSHAD is doing a FAB job...πŸ‘

Like you said...our BI love for HARSHIKA will continue...and hope CVS realise that...
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i am loving this track...specially the kamina rocket...falling for him more and more...

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Ok by this looong post can I guess you are on a holiday today...πŸ˜†...

Waise agree with you...I think we must give some time...I personally am loving the track better than HN...and I hope it will end as the best track...

Ya I want SURI ALOO bond...it will just make us go crazy...πŸ˜†...and you are right...ROCKET can fool anyone but not them...and I hope it is shown that way...

Agar rocket harshad NAHI hota...TOH fans rocket ko KYA KARTE...πŸ˜†...this is what it keeps bugging me everytime I watch him...and ya HARSHAD is doing a FAB job...πŸ‘

Like you said...our BI love for HARSHIKA will continue...and hope CVS realise that...

Habeeba πŸ€— naah lol m at work but was free a little and this anderi raat ki subah 4 baj rahe hain to socha y not rant feelings in forum πŸ˜†

And agree with your Feedback . This track will work and we hoping that our gut feelings are right on places , cv's wont be ditching us atleast not now after distraious of 3 months

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

i am loving this track...specially the kamina rocket...falling for him more and more...

Agree and harshad doing an awesome job as rocket and as zain , it seems like both diff characters
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Habeeba πŸ€— naah lol m at work but was free a little and this anderi raat ki subah 4 baj rahe hain to socha y not rant feelings in forum πŸ˜†

And agree with your Feedback . This track will work and we hoping that our gut feelings are right on places , cv's wont be ditching us atleast not now after distraious of 3 months

Best way to let your feelings out when alone...πŸ˜†...ya CVS ab BJKT NAHI denge...hope so...fingers crossed...

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Best way to let your feelings out when alone...πŸ˜†...ya CVS ab BJKT NAHI denge...hope so...fingers crossed...

Honeymoon accha nikal jaaye cus , we got to cover long distance when ZAYA will get part again , so keeping that in find we deserve SR2 HOT AND BOLD AND SEXY to keep us going in this track πŸ˜†
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Honeymoon accha nikal jaaye cus , we got to cover long distance when ZAYA will get part again , so keeping that in find we deserve SR2 HOT AND BOLD AND SEXY to keep us going in this track πŸ˜†

Ya...drag it as long as you want...we are ready...πŸ˜†...Ok tbh...SR1 was completely unexpected and left us speechless...they have to beat that record...and now with new direction...is that possible???πŸ€”
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Ya...drag it as long as you want...we are ready...πŸ˜†...Ok tbh...SR1 was completely unexpected and left us speechless...they have to beat that record...and now with new direction...is that possible???πŸ€”

May be yeah πŸ˜• but I highly doubt
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

May be yeah πŸ˜• but I highly doubt

See...we get that doubt...but ya ATLEAST KUCH bhi ZAYANTIC chalega...😳
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am looking forward to this track πŸ˜ƒ
Hope cv will not disappoint us this time