Originally posted by: craziness05

I hate rangeela even in the youtube sound is muted

We all have to do something becoz agar aisa hi chalta rha BI will be axed

IKR !!! 😡
I don't want BI to be axed 😒
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Iss Rangeela se toh mujhe beintehaa nafrath hai...
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was going to make a seperate post on this but since this is already here ill just comment on here. I have see people, including myself, continuouslytweeting Colors for promos. the @ColorsTV twitter handle is only promoting BB and MATH. Idk to what extent our tweets work, but a couple days, esp right after the awards, we were tweeting continuously to colors and finally they tweeted something about Aliya's look. Its not big but its something!
So my suggestion is, that whoever is on twitter, please please make it a point to tweet everyday to @ColorsTV and the head, about repeats and promos. As well , when we have liked an episode and tweet about it, make sure Colors is tagged so they know we are enjoying the track. Literally anything GOOD about BI, onscreen or offscreen, tweet about it and tag Colors and Colors head. This way i believe we can hopefully make a difference and Colors will pay more attention to BI.
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Can anyone tell me is there any repeat for beintehaa on monday or not its high time now its been week since there is no repeat .. plzz jst chck plzzz