Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

6:30...and you return back from school at??...let me guess 3

yaa

Word Count: 1

Simplyairports thumbnail

Ya I am in India...they brought back this old montage only...coz you know...ZAYA are In so near yet so far mode again...after ROCKET takes zain's place...I think we will get a new one...

But what you are saying is a bit weird...I mean one month after MAHAANs exit and still his NISHAANI...it must be hell irritating...

Ok I will try taking a video on my phone tonight when the episode airs at 10pm & try posting it here on your thread so you can see what I'm talking about...it is sooo annoying.

Normally they show the new montage before the track starts or just as it starts...remember the Ramadan montage????

With Rocket I understand they had to keep the suspense with the look of the character etc but it's been two weeks since they revealed Rocket, surely the new montage should've been posted now.

Don't know maybe I'm being too impatient but you're right, it is hell irritating to keep seeing him at begining & at every commercial break, no other UK viewer bothered about this????
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Simplyairports

Ok I will try taking a video on my phone tonight when the episode airs at 10pm & try posting it here on your thread so you can see what I'm talking about...it is sooo annoying.

Normally they show the new montage before the track starts or just as it starts...remember the Ramadan montage????

With Rocket I understand they had to keep the suspense with the look of the character etc but it's been two weeks since they revealed Rocket, surely the new montage should've been posted now.

Don't know maybe I'm being too impatient but you're right, it is hell irritating to keep seeing him at begining & at every commercial break, no other UK viewer bothered about this????

Shayad KUCH miscommunication ho raha hai...I mean 2 weeks and still no change...ya some montages appear early...but this is like a horrible dream never ended...

I don't know why no one is complaining about it??
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

😆...agree...that also they have kept it at night...what do they think we are OWLS to watch at 1:30 am...and mornings are impossible...

I m OWL i watch at 1.30 nd also 7am
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
IKR di
From two days lke this only
Stupid rangeela
I couldn't c my zaya cuz of them
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

I m OWL i watch at 1.30 nd also 7am

Oops sorry...you are great YAAR...1:30...my mom doesn't even let me stay awake till 11...7 is not bad..but mornings are very busy...
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

IKR di

From two days lke this only
Stupid rangeela
I couldn't c my zaya cuz of them

Yesterday I heard it was a MAHA epi of math...but today I was frustrated...well it was a long time since I watched it on tv and I get BJKT...😡
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yesterday I heard it was a MAHA epi of math...but today I was frustrated...well it was a long time since I watched it on tv and I get BJKT...😡

Yeah no promotions for bi also
ugh.. this rangela
and no new montage also
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Yeah no promotions for bi also

ugh.. this rangela
and no new montage also

First CVS now RANGEELA...they have lost their brains...montage bhi Purana...but love it...
I think we may get a new montage after rocket replaces ZAIN...