Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shonu631

They are sooo baised
halala ko to aese promote kiya tha jaise reunion hogaya hai !!! Aur reunion ke promo ka to namonishaaan nai tha .. Bas Big Boss big boss big boss .. Inka bass chale to subah se raat tak BB hi air karte rahengay !!!
waise to i can't watch on tv .. I like to watch on my lappy alone since i have to drool all the time

I know dude...HALALA was promoted for you know who and many gave up BI...we wanted a GRAND reunion promo...we got BJKT...and BB...don't get me started...

But hi5 I do the same...😆...download and drool...anytime anywhere...😳
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

😆...agree...that also they have kept it at night...what do they think we are OWLS to watch at 1:30 am...and mornings are impossible...

Seriously rangeela gone case
Hate watching shows,on this channel, every time they fo same thing with good shows😡
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Seriously rangeela gone case
Hate watching shows,on this channel, every time they fo same thing with good shows😡

Well I am watching BI on tv after a long time and my mood became off due to them...how is BI gonna be back on track if they themselves kill it...😕
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WTH?
seriously i hate rangella for this...
thank god i watch the show repeat at 7 in the morning
Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

.I was waiting for 2:30 to watch ZAYA but wasn't able to...😕...later downloaded it...but later when I checked my TV schedule...there is no repeat of BI at all...😡...I mean that one repeat of BI is occupied by MATH..that also goes UDANCHOO...god why???

How can we expect TRPS to rise if they don't show what's going on in BI...and since the worst track n the history of BI ended we never received a promo since then...credit MAHAAN love...that's just mean

first that 11pm slot itself I am not watch...now this......how can RANGEELA ignore our pleas just like that...

I really don't like where this is going...we need to wake them up...winners of ITA that also did not make them realise...what are they UPTO???😡

Good point Habeeba👏

AND another thing, when the hell are they going to change that god forsaken montage of MAHAAN😡 This is the most hated of all the montages & I noticed they were still showing it yesterday in UK telecast😡😡😡

He has been out of the show for a few weeks now & Halaala track is now over (thank the lord above) so why not change it to show, umm...I don't know...oh I know, here's a good one...ROCKET!!!!!!!!

Previously they have been very quick to change the montages to reflect the current or upcoming tracks but now?????????

What is going on? Not getting good vibes😭
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

WTH?
seriously i hate rangella for this...
thank god i watch the show repeat at 7 in the morning

At 7...nice...I think it's HD wala timings...but I am not able to watch at anytime...2:30 was the only option woh bhi nikal diya...😕..now I am left with online...
shonu631 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know dude...HALALA was promoted for you know who and many gave up BI...we wanted a GRAND reunion promo...we got BJKT...and BB...don't get me started...

But hi5 I do the same...😆...download and drool...anytime anywhere...😳

Ofcourse how can i forget .. he was a pain 🤢
Seriouslyy i was sajaing sapne for a grand wedding and what we got just a grand entrance in BV🥱
hehehe i know very conviniet .. kabhi bhi kahin bhi 😛
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

At 7...nice...I think it's HD wala timings...but I am not able to watch at anytime...2:30 was the only option woh bhi nikal diya...😕..now I am left with online...

yes i have to apply lots of butter to my mother to watch it
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplyairports

Good point Habeeba👏

AND another thing, when the hell are they going to change that god forsaken montage of MAHAAN😡 This is the most hated of all the montages & I noticed they were still showing it yesterday in UK telecast😡😡😡

He has been out of the show for a few weeks now & Halaala track is now over (thank the lord above) so why not change it to show, umm...I don't know...oh I know, here's a good one...ROCKET!!!!!!!!

Previously they have been very quick to change the montages to reflect the current or upcoming tracks but now?????????

What is going on? Not getting good vibes😭

Ok...WTH did they not change the montage...it's changed here...not new but this one...

And later I think ROCKET ki montage will be shown...ya I so wanted a new montage but BJKT...

Me too...I don't know where BI is heading😭...only if TRP increase...RANGEELA takes action...
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonu631

Ofcourse how can i forget .. he was a pain 🤢
Seriouslyy i was sajaing sapne for a grand wedding and what we got just a grand entrance in BV🥱
hehehe i know very conviniet .. kabhi bhi kahin bhi 😛

SAPNE TOOTNA TOH koi CVS AUR RANGEELA se seekhe🥺
Ya...easy way out is online...less dependent..😛