Love Station: Mamu ke angan mein PKN

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey friends I am all set to post my review and LS😃

Well the episode starts off with Rocket talking to someone on phone about wanting to find out Aaliya's name and all from the help of his very own sketch. He goes over to the sketch and confesses his love with "Kuchi kuchi" style following with his own style of dance. In this whole dance he ends up throwing the envelope which contains Abdullah's pictures , he sees Aaliya in the picture and believes that it's just his imaginary but then finally realises that Aaliya is real in the picture.
He is in the yard and says that it's not his fault to love Aaliya because he didn't she was married and now he will not allow his dream to break. He agrees for the deal as he wants to be close to Aaliya now. In the training session he ends up saying "SA as Sa" and tries everything to learn of Zain's style but keeps falling asleep. Then Aaliya comes into the picture ans he starts his flirting nature of winking and kisses.

Moving onto poor Bilal who was so funny today with his dialogues like "Budhia ke lachan" and others with Shazia and Rocket. Loving Neel as Bilal😆

Shazia is upset about her being the new slave for Nafeesa and on the other hand her father arrives to heat her anger/irritation.

Nafisa and Fahad are happy to wait for their baby but as Nafisa said to Aaliya that she is worried about so many joys but is assured by Aaliya that she will be protected by "Allah".

Zarina is full on latoo on Rocket as she is assuming that the fire is on both sides equally...seriously where is her hubby?

Over all a great episode with beautiful and cute moments😃
Moving onto the love station❤️

I love surprises❤️
(Aaliya comes into the room while Zain is upset about Aaliya leaving early morning and not answering the calls. She makes him sit asking to close his eyes and top it up she blindfolds him leading him into the garden. Zain asks her the reason for bringing him out in the garden where she tells him her wish of wanting to plant a plant in Mamu's Angan.

They start to plant while Aaliya talks about how they will take care of this plant just like they care for their relationship and when it will grow it's roots will be so strong that no storm will be able to harm it . Later when they will be old it will give them shed to sit in and Zain adds to it saying that their love will be strong at that point as well as always. )

Disappoint nahi ho gye❤️
(After watering the plant both of them are sitting on the bench lovingly. Zain asks Aaliya about where she was as they are done with plant. Aaliya asks Zain whether he liked the surprise or not and he says yes I did. She asks him to wait then because the next surprise is more grand but Zain says he cannot wait anymore...Aaliya asks him to be little patient and I am sure you will not be disappointed followed by a cute kiss leading on to two kisses of Zain to Aaliya.)

(Again only one scene of Zaya but still it was really adorable and meaningful. This planting to seemed as if it was basically Aaliya making Zain be more secure about their relationship while saying that no matter how strong the storm can be but the love will always prevail. It seems to work as Zain did seem more relaxed later and now cannot wait to see their honeymoon track.

Rocket is trying to his best to transform his habits into Zain's but I wonder where did Zarina get this Dvd from? Plus he can try from this but there certain things that only family members are aware off and not the Dvd. )

This is all friends today , hope you like it and looking to feedbacks as always.
Thank you all and lots of love🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Priyanka 😃
Love your Ls and review about the episode 😳
Episode was full of fun and cute,adorable scene of zaya
I really enjoyed watching yesterday episode 😊
I am also waiting for honeymoon like you 😉 but keep my expectations low
👏
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful Job as always Pinku 👏 lets see how this track will unfold
Much Love ❤️ 🤗
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
-Mera-Hi-Jalwa- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all and this post is simply awesome...
second i just wanna mention that agar pree harshad har roj aise hi kiss karti rahi na toh i guess harshad ko usse pyaar na hoajaye...
P.s.No offence plz
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it swt hrt...
awesome post
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
PRI hieee super happy to read ur love station its awesome as always and caps haaye and their kiss fast and small but awesome
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post
Loved it
Waiting for this track to unfold
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome as always... I loved their interaction in the garden and zain needs to let go of his fears of loosing aaliya again... But ya... Iknow rocket entry hone wala hain but Im kinda ok with that... it will be fun to watch ..
As u mentioned... zarro beja fry hogaye kya... seriously.. rocket is most prob zain and bilal age (i am not against older women- younger man relationship cos love tho love hota hai) ...but here the situation is tootally different pagal women u still have ur husband with u...
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Love Station as always Priyaka.👏
LOL yes seriously where is Zarina's hubby? He needs to keep a better eye on her😵 The woman is going lattoo over a young guy that looks like her nephew

I am just loving how Rocket is falling for Aaliya and I hope that it doesn't turn into the psycho type of obsession down the road,😲 And the Zaya scene was just so sweet. Even I felt like it was Aaliya's way of telling that they will nurture their love and they will make it so strong that it will be able to withstand all storms..it's something to help him recover from all the wounds of the past.😛

It was an awesome episode and your post like I said is always mindblowing as well.😃👍🏼
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you sooo much everyone :))
Read all the feedbacks and as loved each n everyone of them ❤️