Bollywoodlife ITA fashion

LuvPreetikaRao thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Preetika Rao: The Beintehaa actress seemed to have packed up shoot and shown up on the sets of the awards show without going for a dress change. The pink floor length anarkali is a done to death number. We would have loved to see the actress experiment... 😭😡

Pree looks very stunning to me. They seriously have no idea what it's like to work around the clock and have no time for yourself.😡

Edited by LuvAaliyah - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aren't this site having more job in life , is it necessary to bitch about everything . 😡
Preetika and Harshad they came directly from sets , but these media outlets are useless seriously
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Lol tell these loser fashion police to at least work for 18 hours in a day and then we will see what you people wear when u have to reach directly from set to award venue
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
That site is annoying the hell out of me, Harshad and Preetika came straight from shooting. Preetika looked gorgeous, she is applauded for her simplicity it is one of the things everyone loves about her and her Aaliya look is a hit!
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great when we ask media to for some info about the star cast...all they spread is NEGATIVITY...well TBH I loved PREE in that outfit...SIMPLER THE BETTER...😳
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
seriously?! What is more important is that Preetika still showed up for the award despite having shot for like 18 hours around the clock. They had the choice of not showing up but they did for their fans as last time we were sad that they didn't attend and yes this is the type of rubbish these people have to say? First Harshad and now Preetika...ladies and gentleman this is proof that Harshika are beyond popular. After all the more popular an actor/actress gets the more rumours/ nasty articles you get about them. Bloody idiots!😡
Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
She still looked Better then the other actresses
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Media need something to fill so dey r writing like dis.
I hate these media.

Harshika said in da IV dey hve come straight from BI set.

Preetika was looking simple nd cute nd elegant in pink Anarkali.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Seriously, don't they have anything better to do? 🥱

Pree looked gorgeous, simplicity at it's best! The writer (if it's a woman) probably must have wanted that anarkhali for herself. :P
Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Seriously, don't they have anything better to do? 🥱

Pree looked gorgeous, simplicity at it's best! The writer (if it's a woman) probably must have wanted that anarkhali for herself. :P

🤣

Correct Sruthi, jealousy at its peak is what I say😉