Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
The first time I got hooked to Beintehaa?

Well, that would be...

Yes.

The very first scene.

The very first shot.

The very first time I heard Zain making all those throaty 'oohs' and 'aahhs' since his slumber had been interrupted.

The very first time I saw his eyes.

His perfect PERFECT eyebrows.

And.

The icing on the cake was as soon as they started the BGM.

That was it.

I knew, THAT VERY MOMENT, that this show is mine and I, it's.

And since then, the journey has been fantabulous!

p.s.- Awesome Awesome Post! I almost forgot about that BGM just like our CVs did. But, it's such a beautiful one. I wish they play it again.
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bang on post 👏
I love to listen this bgm again in the show
Hope we get
Thanks Sara for lovely post 🤗
Ps:sorry for the late reply nowadays I am quite busy with my college work
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I totally forgot about this tune... Hearing this once again reminded me that this was one of the BEST BG in BI... Would love to hear it played once again when ZAYA are together
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Awesome post by u, Sara! 👏
BI Tunes and ZaYa 1st scene itself made me fall in love with BI! 😳
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Now I wanna go back and watch the episode
My first ever BI episode was the first talaak at the cemetery one... meri BI say beintehaa mohabbat ki kahani bhi ek naa say he shuru hoyi thi 😛
I was staying at my naani's. My naani and maami were watching the show, I was doing stuff on my phone (as usual) and then Aaliya was at the cemetery, and I was like "yeh kese shows dekhte ho aap log... koi batao iss larki ko k Musalmaan larkiya kabristaan nhi jaati," that when Aaliya said, "I know molvi sahab larkiyo ka kabristaan aana mana hai," and i was like, "oops, ok so maybe she knows, then why did she come? Whatever, let me go back to staring at my phone!" And then the 3 talaaks, and I was indulged in the show again... of course to criticize, "wth! 3 baar talaak?!" And then some more drama, then qaazi sahab interrupted and said... aisay nhi aisay... "lo jee, galat tareekay ko sahi krne k liye ek or galat tareeka bataya," thought the critic in me.
I was at their place for quite a few days as my maamoo had gone to Pakistan, U.A.E and Africa.. so I watched BI for quite a few days, until I fell in love, and was hooked tot he show, Iused to watch it over the Internet or agar naani ya Warda maami may say koi mujhay zada tung ktta tha toh onko BI k spoilers day k tung krti thi 😉 meri maami meri call say darnay lag gayi thi 🤣 actually hum friends ki tarah hai... we share almost everything... nit many secrets between us, not at least the ones relating to us... qk dosro k secrets mere paas amanat hai, and me khayanat nhi krna chahti kisi third person ko bata ker 😉
Mene khud say BI ka wait krna and dekhna kb start kiya woh nhi yaad, but ek episode that touched me was when Zain hugs the pillow and thinks it's Aaliya with Zaroorat playing in the BG... and then he cried for her, that's when I realized how much he loved her... qk ossay pehlay me Zain ko boht bura samjhi thi... Warda maami mujhay bolti thi k Zain boht acha hai, and oss episode k baad I called her up and said the she was right, I realized how much he loves her... and then I went back and watched from the beginning... or agar mene shuru say dekha hota, tou me ep 1 say he BI k liye pagal hoti... because the initial episodes were that good... in fact the only not so good track was the mahaan one... halala one!

Phew! Kitna bara likh diya... sorry Sara... aapne poocha Zulaikha kon thi, mene poori kahani batadi 😆
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

i was liking it from the very beginning..but i seriously feel in luv wid Beintehaa in Aaliya's breakdown scene..the way pree prjected Aaliya's vulnerability nd the way Zain was shown consoling Alaiya was remarable.

But d tym when I really felt dat dey were not just cute kitkit couples bt dey cld actually sen dshvers down my spine..was the holi scene..it even till today holds d same meaning for me..dats d day I realised dat I've FALLEN IN LOVE WITH BEINTEHAA AND ZAYA

Ann 🤗 Gr8 reviwes , loved each and every line .

Originally posted by: _Ujala_

Bang on post 👏
I love to listen this bgm again in the show
Hope we get
Thanks Sara for lovely post 🤗
Ps:sorry for the late reply nowadays I am quite busy with my college work

Awww pleasure is all mine ujala 🤗

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

I totally forgot about this tune... Hearing this once again reminded me that this was one of the BEST BG in BI... Would love to hear it played once again when ZAYA are together

jaanu 🤗

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Awesome post by u, Sara! 👏

BI Tunes and ZaYa 1st scene itself made me fall in love with BI! 😳

Awww thanks swath 😳

Originally posted by: neenzz

Now I wanna go back and watch the episode

My first ever BI episode was the first talaak at the cemetery one... meri BI say beintehaa mohabbat ki kahani bhi ek naa say he shuru hoyi thi 😛
I was staying at my naani's. My naani and maami were watching the show, I was doing stuff on my phone (as usual) and then Aaliya was at the cemetery, and I was like "yeh kese shows dekhte ho aap log... koi batao iss larki ko k Musalmaan larkiya kabristaan nhi jaati," that when Aaliya said, "I know molvi sahab larkiyo ka kabristaan aana mana hai," and i was like, "oops, ok so maybe she knows, then why did she come? Whatever, let me go back to staring at my phone!" And then the 3 talaaks, and I was indulged in the show again... of course to criticize, "wth! 3 baar talaak?!" And then some more drama, then qaazi sahab interrupted and said... aisay nhi aisay... "lo jee, galat tareekay ko sahi krne k liye ek or galat tareeka bataya," thought the critic in me.
I was at their place for quite a few days as my maamoo had gone to Pakistan, U.A.E and Africa.. so I watched BI for quite a few days, until I fell in love, and was hooked tot he show, Iused to watch it over the Internet or agar naani ya Warda maami may say koi mujhay zada tung ktta tha toh onko BI k spoilers day k tung krti thi 😉 meri maami meri call say darnay lag gayi thi 🤣 actually hum friends ki tarah hai... we share almost everything... nit many secrets between us, not at least the ones relating to us... qk dosro k secrets mere paas amanat hai, and me khayanat nhi krna chahti kisi third person ko bata ker 😉
Mene khud say BI ka wait krna and dekhna kb start kiya woh nhi yaad, but ek episode that touched me was when Zain hugs the pillow and thinks it's Aaliya with Zaroorat playing in the BG... and then he cried for her, that's when I realized how much he loved her... qk ossay pehlay me Zain ko boht bura samjhi thi... Warda maami mujhay bolti thi k Zain boht acha hai, and oss episode k baad I called her up and said the she was right, I realized how much he loves her... and then I went back and watched from the beginning... or agar mene shuru say dekha hota, tou me ep 1 say he BI k liye pagal hoti... because the initial episodes were that good... in fact the only not so good track was the mahaan one... halala one!

Phew! Kitna bara likh diya... sorry Sara... aapne poocha Zulaikha kon thi, mene poori kahani batadi 😆

Phew what a gre8 and lovely read of yours kiran 🤗 . so you watched all old episodes just recently ?
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SabrinaMalik

The first time I got hooked to Beintehaa?

Well, that would be...

Yes.

The very first scene.

The very first shot.

The very first time I heard Zain making all those throaty 'oohs' and 'aahhs' since his slumber had been interrupted.

The very first time I saw his eyes.

His perfect PERFECT eyebrows.

And.

The icing on the cake was as soon as they started the BGM.

That was it.

I knew, THAT VERY MOMENT, that this show is mine and I, it's.

And since then, the journey has been fantabulous!

p.s.- Awesome Awesome Post! I almost forgot about that BGM just like our CVs did. But, it's such a beautiful one. I wish they play it again.

Loved your detail post sabrina 😳 m just like
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Phew what a gre8 and lovely read of yours kiran 🤗 . so you watched all old episodes just recently ?

Aww... thanks Sara 🤗
in August to be precise... I skipped so many hours of sleep... I finished in almost about a week.. or maybe less.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Aww... thanks Sara 🤗
in August to be precise... I skipped so many hours of sleep... I finished in almost about a week.. or maybe less.

oo i c , so is it like in family you guys aren't allowed to watch tv , i mean i have muslims in my neighbor and their abbu dint let their girls and lady of the house to watch tv , and girls always asked me about the show and on weekends usually at noon they came over so we watch whole episodes for week in one go 🤣