Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Awesome post Sara...I did not watch those starting episodes...and later when I did I was...ESP this scene...it was just magic...I mean how I loved to see that happening again...and the BG music really how did I miss that...😕...it's just awesome...love to hear that again...

As for my first falling in love with ZAYA and BI...it was this...😳

😆...seriously I became a ZAYA addict since then...COMPLETELY UNIQUE...😆...

And FAV BGM...is YE ISHQ HAI...it really is mesmerising...

Habeeba 🤗 OMG yes , by looking at this picture m just like
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Well, the first episode I watched completely was the V-Day dance one...their chemistry blew me away! But it was the Holi scene that had me hooked. 😳 ❤️

And the very first BGM that caught my attention was Maula Mera. :D

Oh, and great post girl! 😃 They seriously need to use that BGM again, it suits ZaYa to the T!

Haila Shru aap kab aaye 🤗 btw , m misisng your feedbacks on my golden moments 😭

and this avis m like . this Ineed a very HATKE moment for all of us
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg! Awesome post Sara! That BI tune Seriously, BI has one of the best BG scores!
For me, the Holi episode and the one after Holi where we had the DDLJ reloaded and Pool scene😳 was the moment I fell head over heals for BI!🤪

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I use to.watch it from begining..., but Holi scene made me fall for zaya
The way zain teases Aliya next morning and the way Aliya.cried very cute, I just love that scene😳
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jharna-

Omg! Awesome post Sara! That BI tune Seriously, BI has one of the best BG scores!

For me, the Holi episode and the one after Holi where we had the DDLJ reloaded and Pool scene😳 was the moment I fell head over heals for BI!🤪

Awww thanks jharna . OMG Pool scene , can u believe me i have watch that Pool scene like million times and i can watch that scene 24/7 on loop i swear 😳

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

I use to.watch it from begining..., but Holi scene made me fall for zaya

The way zain teases Aliya next morning and the way Aliya.cried very cute, I just love that scene😳

o yeah fun moments when she started crying. its was such a bliss moment 😳 Madhu it seems like Bi fandom most fav episode is of HOLI 😳
Simplyairports thumbnail
Hi Sara🤗
How are you my lovely???Great post, btw👏

I watched from day one and liked the nok joks between Zaya but the scene which made me weak in the knees & I really FELT the chemistry between the two was when...

Zain takes Aaliya wedding shopping (when she was marrying Zeeshan) and when she gets back in the car, her dupatta gets caught on the car wheel & Zain leans over...☺️

My heart was all a flutter at that point & then they got caught for PDA which just completed the scene for me cos Zain said Aaliya was his fiance😳

I loved Aaliya in that white suit, she looked gorgeous & the silver jumkas & bangles just added a sparkle to her (still can't get the scene out of my head, usually imagine this scene playing out in my head on most days...I know I'm mad😆) & not forgetting our handsome hunk who was looking sooo sexy when he leaned over...oh those muscles☺️

Sorry don't know how to post pics of the scene😭 but I hope you know which one I am going gaga over😉
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplyairports

Hi Sara🤗

How are you my lovely???Great post, btw👏

I watched from day one and liked the nok joks between Zaya but the scene which made me weak in the knees & I really FELT the chemistry between the two was when...

Zain takes Aaliya wedding shopping (when she was marrying Zeeshan) and when she gets back in the car, her dupatta gets caught on the car wheel & Zain leans over...☺️

My heart was all a flutter at that point & then they got caught for PDA which just completed the scene for me cos Zain said Aaliya was his fiance😳

I loved Aaliya in that white suit, she looked gorgeous & the silver jumkas & bangles just added a sparkle to her (still can't get the scene out of my head, usually imagine this scene playing out in my head on most days...I know I'm mad😆) & not forgetting our handsome hunk who was looking sooo sexy when he leaned over...oh those muscles☺️

Sorry don't know how to post pics of the scene😭 but I hope you know which one I am going gaga over😉

Hey Love My Noreen 🤗 how are ya babe .

wow while reading your moment i was just went back in that scene . now i will make sure i watch that scene when i will be going home in the morning lol . but seriously that scene was bliss 😳
Simplyairports thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Hey Love My Noreen 🤗 how are ya babe .

wow while reading your moment i was just went back in that scene . now i will make sure i watch that scene when i will be going home in the morning lol . but seriously that scene was bliss 😳

I am good & enjoying BI at the mo😆 (Children are feeling a bit neglected though as spending too much time watching current episodes on loop...naughty me)

Would you be able to post some pics of that scene for me please so I can drool😳or better still...make your next golden moment on this scene so I can go straight to your thread?????

Please, love you forever❤️
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

I am good & enjoying BI at the mo😆 (Children are feeling a bit neglected though as spending too much time watching current episodes on loop...naughty me)

Would you be able to post some pics of that scene for me please so I can drool😳or better still...make your next golden moment on this scene so I can go straight to your thread?????

Please, love you forever❤️

Noreen right now m at work so i will make post or else tom i will post pictures for sure only for ya . 😳

love you forever to noreen 🤗
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i was liking it from the very beginning..but i seriously feel in luv wid Beintehaa in Aaliya's breakdown scene..the way pree prjected Aaliya's vulnerability nd the way Zain was shown consoling Alaiya was remarable.
But d tym when I really felt dat dey were not just cute kitkit couples bt dey cld actually sen dshvers down my spine..was the holi scene..it even till today holds d same meaning for me..dats d day I realised dat I've FALLEN IN LOVE WITH BEINTEHAA AND ZAYA