This MaDe me fall in love with ZAYA & This BI BGM is so sick !!

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Love's , today Lets share when you all fall in love with BI , Officially for the very first time ? , so ima gona start , so for the very first reason when i officially fall in love with BI , this tune make me go gaga over BI show and sadly creatives played this BGM only for once , they should use once in a while i hope we will listen in future as we know our show creatives usually smart enough in connecting dots of past to present , they played this tune on this scene and i fall in love with ZAYA 😳
SHARE your scene or tune or whatever you like , m so looking forward to read your all 😃

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9DPZdy0tJ4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
On man this was the best version of BI BG Tune. ..It has that naughtiness in it provided the sizzling chemistry of ZaYa...!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
They seriously need to use this tune again, I just love it!
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Sara...I did not watch those starting episodes...and later when I did I was...ESP this scene...it was just magic...I mean how I loved to see that happening again...and the BG music really how did I miss that...😕...it's just awesome...love to hear that again...
As for my first falling in love with ZAYA and BI...it was this...😳

😆...seriously I became a ZAYA addict since then...COMPLETELY UNIQUE...😆...

And FAV BGM...is YE ISHQ HAI...it really is mesmerising...
Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Same here! I miss that tune!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG they used this music only once!! I even forgot about this!!!😲 Man they really need to make use of all the awesome BG scores that they have! Awesome Post Sara!👏 As for me first falling in love with the show, then honestly it was right from the beginning. I loved zaya right from the start, I just knew that they were going to be my favourite jodi.😃
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well, the first episode I watched completely was the V-Day dance one...their chemistry blew me away! But it was the Holi scene that had me hooked. 😳 ❤️

And the very first BGM that caught my attention was Maula Mera. :D

Oh, and great post girl! 😃 They seriously need to use that BGM again, it suits ZaYa to the T!
Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow its one of my favo BI tune I thought CVs have completely forgotten. The tune defo need to play more often. Haven't seen the episode yet glad the tune is back.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They really really bring it back :))
Beintehaa has best music yet they choose other songs to be played
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

On man this was the best version of BI BG Tune. ..It has that naughtiness in it provided the sizzling chemistry of ZaYa...!!

Akki Bhai , Very true

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

They seriously need to use this tune again, I just love it!

You need to tell the moment when you fall in love with show officially , i know you love this tune now move ahead and tell me 😆

Originally posted by: Raisa-

Same here! I miss that tune!

😊 so catcy

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

OMG they used this music only once!! I even forgot about this!!!😲 Man they really need to make use of all the awesome BG scores that they have! Awesome Post Sara!👏 As for me first falling in love with the show, then honestly it was right from the beginning. I loved zaya right from the start, I just knew that they were going to be my favourite jodi.😃

Saheba 🤗 pleasure is all mine .loved your review hon , i did watched the show from start but i loved aaliya character from the very start but this tune makes me go gaga over lol

Originally posted by: luvshamrita10

Wow its one of my favo BI tune I thought CVs have completely forgotten. The tune defo need to play more often. Haven't seen the episode yet glad the tune is back.

indeed this is catchy tune. so did you watch the show from start ?

Originally posted by: Priyakna

They really really bring it back :))

Beintehaa has best music yet they choose other songs to be played

indeed very true , pinku tell me your first moment when u fall in love with ZAYA