mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Thanks for the amazing post Mandy :))

That lil small moment had so much of love and meaning

Totally agree!

Originally posted by: anku94

@bold - Sorry but i have to disagree with this. I saw similiar things on twitter too, but i completely disagree. Yes, we all want the fun Zain back for sure! But this whole thing about him not kissing her properly..like what does that mean? In today's he kissed her, its just the camera was at the back of him, unlike how it was for Aliya's, thats all. And lets not forget why Zain is behaving like this in the first place! The poor guys is scared to death of losing Aliya again..yes he agreed to forget about the no touching thing, but his fear is still there, and Aliya is now trying to get that out of him. At the end of the day though, we all want old Zain back, and i am sure this whole track is to bring that old Zain back again :)

I have to agree with Anku here, I am not getting the whole Zain kissing Aaliya scene to be dull. It was the camera angle nothing more, I feel the offscreen drama is getting to be too much and affecting the way the episodes are viewed.

As for Zain's fears, I know we all miss the old Zain who was carefree and romantic but I completely understand his fears. For Zain this is not only about losing Aaliya its the guilt he still carries because of what he put this girl through, he still has not forgiven himself for the pain he inflicted on her and the time he missed with her as a result. Its going to take time but we will get the Zain we all love back, nothing lasts forever. Don't forget when Usman died we were all wondering what would become of Zain and look what we got, so hang in there he will be back. Its like you said this whole track will be to bring that Zain back to life, he will let go of his fears and be that fighter we all love.

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

u knw i'm nt complaining abt d kissing only he kiss her properly or nt is nt d real issue its jst i'm missing my naughty zain .i knw he fears to loose aliya bt nwadays he is acting a way too mature which is nt zain dat i'm trying to say .yes aliya is trying to bring zain back d old one bt all dis is jst nt our zaya .i knw it will take tym to bring old zain back bt did u see d way second tym zain ran to kiss aliya it means fun zain is still dere bt bt coming out i wnt him to come out

We all miss him but not to worry he will be back.

Originally posted by: -Jharna-

Yesterday BI was evergreen- Zain, Aaliya, garden- all greenery everywhere😆 But the ZaYa scene was cutely done. I'm sure it will come into picture later on and it will be yet another way in which Mamu protects ZaYa's relationship once again through his garden! I love how CVs keep going back to Mamu's character, even if in memories!

I have mixed feelings abt Rocket actually. On one hand it appears he is innocently in love but on the other hand..he comes across as an obsessive lover! It has just raised my excitement level even more! Harshad is a class apart! It's very difficult to say that it's the same person playing those 2 polar opposite roles! Really hats off to him!👏

Zarina- Rocket angle is getting very distasteful now! I hope CVs stop that coz it really is so wrong! 🤢 But man Bilal- Rocket interactions are hilarious!🤣

Chakkiwala definitely is fun to watch! He and Shazia can very well double cross Zareena! Especially now that Shazia has realised how selfish she is! And Yay! Suri is back! I missed her😃

Although the epi was good, I felt something was missing and that was the lively Zain! I really hope we get the naughty and teasing Zain in the honeymoon! I hate seeing him so serious! 😭

Btw..did Zarina get a speech therapist to help Rocket with his speech impediment? I hope the CVs don't show something so illogical that a childhood disability is cured in 2 days!

I'm so happy CVs are keeping Usman alive in some aspect, he was too much of an important character to be forgotten.

That's my fear Jharna, yes right now we are loving Rocket and find him adorable but if he turns into that obsessive lover who will do anything and everything to be with Aaliya then this can get messy fast! I am just holding out hope that spending time with Aaliya and learning more about her and Zain will soften him and he will realize he cannot con this girl.

Bilal and Rocket are hilarious, when you think about it both are alike since both have fallen for girls they can't have but do not care 😆

We all miss that part of Zain but he will be back, he has to!

It seemed that way and I agree with you, okay so Rocket may be able to hide his disability for a few days but come on there has to be times he slips up. No amount of training can transform you overnight.

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u knw @mandy i'm would be d last person to see d epi keeping ofscreen things in mind no fr me zaya is imp n i view d epi as i used to wtch it earlier offscreen is i'm least bothered i feel d magic is less frm zain side nt coz of offscreen bt generally i'm saying n u cn see i wrote dat may b losing aliya dat fear is making d kissing scene dull so offscreen i dnt bother . i feel zain is lost somewere dats it .nthng more n i knw aliya will bring dat old zain back fr sure
minipiemini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Even I don't like Zain's wardrobe now-a-days, all dull colored, misfit shirts. I hope they bring back old Zain's wardrobe also with the playful zain after this honeymoon track...
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Succint yet beautiful post yet again..

I concur ... The episode was awesome; Zain and Aaliya were adorable... It is a sheer bliss to watch them together -- happy and content.. They have finally come home to each other, in each other's arms. Their kiss was ethereal as it was playful. But they are Zaya, epitome of innocence, cuteness and beauty. And I agree, often, in Indian Soap one doesn't get to see a married couple being portrayed this realistically. Married couples are either at loggerheads or busy fighting battle of egos; lack of communication leading to heightened misunderstanding. The audience start feeling disconnected to the leads and to the Show as a whole after a while. Thank BI CVs for showing a couple who are having heartfelt matured communications and trying to understand each other's perspectives and helping each other fight their respective demons. One never feels disconnected with Zaya -- ever.

I am sure it is very difficult to come across a character, who in spite of not being a lead is as admired and respected like Usmaan Mamu. The void he has left in the show and in viewers' hearts can never be fulfilled. However, it feels great to see that he still lives through Zain and Aaliya. Aaliya wanted to plant a tree in mamu's garden and Zain concurred. But it is the symbolism in the scene and the dialogues that was beautiful-- their relationship is planted and it is them who will nurture it --TOGETHER just as Usmaan Saab had always wanted.. LOVELY.

Rocket for sure will come to BV and AAliya's life... But Zain and Aaliya are soul bound. Appearances might be deceptive but heartbeats cannot lie.. I'm sure Aaliya will feel something amiss about Zain and would start connecting the dots. Besides I don't think the CVs would play yet another gamble by trying to taint Aaliya's dignity: something that was not compromised even during Halala track. Since Surraiya is coming back tomorrow, it would be great if we could get to see Surraiya and Aaliya working as allies to find Zain out.

Rocket -- well I'm still to decide whether I love or hate this guy. He has a pervert written on his forehead when he is with Falini , he creeps it out with Zarro -- but around Aaliya all that one sees is a guy with childlike innocence. For a con guy he has associated his Chaand with divinity -- toll of church bells, chants of azaan from mosque and ringing of bells in temple. Deep down he seems to be a good God fearing guy. His dance, his excitement-- one gets connected with his happiness (Obviously Harshad has also improved on dancing department).But the next instant he turns into a desperado that would stop at nothing: his analogy that his Chaand being married is not his fault. He can recognize her by the chiming of her anklets. This guy has literally fallen head over heels for Aaliya... However, my feelings about Rocket are mixed at this juncture. But yeah, it would definitely be interesting to watch him as long as he remains within his limits and try not to have his way with Aaaliya. Also, Zain and Rocket's faceoff would be interesting to watch. It would be epic -- Harshad versus Harshad. Having said that, I cannot yet again help but marvel at Harshad's growth as an actor and versatility he depicts in each episode. If this is the performance he is giving at the 10th month of his acting career, well, then the sky is the only limit for him.

Zarro is a Jezebel personified and I'll stop at that. Shazia is not giving me very good vibes, especially with all the coaching she is getting from Zarro and return of Chakkiwala. I can never forget Nafeesa's evil smirks during Aaliya's hurts and humiliations, but still I don't want her to lose her child -- after a long time she had found a genuine reason to smile. Hope Surraiya makes amends with Nafeesa by caring and protecting her during this pregnancy.

And coming to another favorite of mine, Bilal ... Gosh.. how can one be evil, childlike and innocent at the same time?? His wide eyed disapproving looks to Zaroo's flirting, his monologue as to what is cooking in Budhiya's mind, him threatening to tell it all to his abbu.. Please CVs make Bilal a permanent fixture in the Show. Best cameo so far and provides comic relief too. The way Shazia is hell bent to axe her own feet, it seems we don't have to wait much longer to see Shazia and Bilal happen and Oh my how much I ship these two!!! LOL... Jokes apart, Neel is such a fine actor..

Edited by bashful_moon - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

u knw @mandy i'm would be d last person to see d epi keeping ofscreen things in mind no fr me zaya is imp n i view d epi as i used to wtch it earlier offscreen is i'm least bothered i feel d magic is less frm zain side nt coz of offscreen bt generally i'm saying n u cn see i wrote dat may b losing aliya dat fear is making d kissing scene dull so offscreen i dnt bother . i feel zain is lost somewere dats it .nthng more n i knw aliya will bring dat old zain back fr sure

Sorry if you felt I was targeting, I completely understand your POV, the tension and fears that have built up inside of Zain are still very evident despite him no longer following Baba's words. Like you I am hoping this track is what brings back the Zain we all know and love.