Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Okay I'm typing second time, wifi problem

Today It was treat to watch zaya, totally zayalicious
Zaya planting tree, i.just loved that scene, the way zain was looking at Aliya when.she was planting
Totally adorable,
The most cutest kissโค๏ธ loved it, loved Zaya in that scene, especially zain, he was smiling heart fully in that scene, I felt blissfull to watch him like that after many days...

Rocket๐Ÿ‘ I'm still not out of him, harshad rocked as rocket...
His dance, walking style, accent everything is too good..
The way Rocket was pronouncing Aliya's name looking at her pic, shows how desperate he is about her, and Rocket recognising Aliya's Anklets sound... man he is totally despo for Aliya...

Zareena, I dint like her, how on earth she felt Rocket is eyeing her ๐Ÿคข
Bilal was hilarious, that training part was totally hilarious

Chakkiwala is back, I'm happy, I want abdhullah kids too

Suri is back, it's a good sign, Aliya dnt need handle Rocket Alone, suri will be there atleast

And finally Awesome post mandy๐Ÿ‘

Yes, its great seeing Zain smiling again. Slowly he is letting go of those fears and Aaliya is getting him to live again. Their scenes were beautiful

Harshad is doing amazing as Rocket, I am not over his scenes from the epic dance moves to the training. It was awesome! I never expected him to fall so hard for Aaliya, that too so quick. I thought okay he will be attracted towards her but he has fallen head over heels for her just like Fuze said.

Zareena is creeping me out, one episode was okay I thought she was drunk but now even sober she is thinking about Rocket like that. Its just sick, I do not find it entertaining.

I am surprised the kids haven't been shown yet, I still remember their reaction when they thought Aaliya was pregnant. They need to come back!

I'm happy Suraiya is back, I am hoping we see more of her and Aaliya bonding and both realize something is suspicious about Rocket. Let BI stay unique!

Thank you!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: Baingan

Loved ZaYa's scene.

Rocket will nt know about ZaYa's personal talk nd now dey have planted a tree dat only ZaYa knows.

That scene was lovely she has planted in usman's garden nd named dat as Zain Aalia tree.Wen dey grow old dey will sit under the tree was sooo cute.

Kissing scene was adorable.

I can't understand GOD gave child to nafee or fahad.?

Chakkiwala thinking shazia is prag , brought sweets filled with Box seeing the box Nafee nd Fahad did nt take
So excited Suri is back .

Do agree M this track is intersting.

I am still trying to figure out the track with Nafeesa's pregnancy but it is good to see a parallel track which does not involve destroying the main leads. Let them have a story of their own, another target so to speak and it was great seeing Shazia's father back. I hope they bring back other cast members even if its for one episode, at least show okay they have not been forgotten.

Originally posted by: Simplyairports

Agree with your title Mandy...

Beintehaa is definately back, haven't been so excited and impatient to catch the telecast since before we were forced into the long, dark tunnel๐Ÿ˜‰

So much to look forward to:
1. Zaya honeymoon (maybe SR2,...oh how I wish we don't get BGKT)
2. Mammi returning from umrah (missed her)
3. Nafeesa preggers & how this track will roll out (so many ways this could go)
4. Rocket and how this track will move forward & end (interesting to see Harshad in new avatar)
5. Chakkiwala & his role in future track (yay so glad he is back & he is a funny character so can't wait)
6. Love Bilal character & would love him to stay longer. (I am a Shazia, Bilal shipper so hoping to see them together)

Don't know what CV's were thinking when they had the bright idea of Zareena & Rocket... together๐Ÿคข

Sorry for long post today & lateness in replying...helping my daughter with her homework๐Ÿ˜Š

Well I am keeping low expectations, I am expecting a BJKT. I refuse to have high hopes and be crushed!

I was shocked seeing Suraiya back before Rocket entered BV, this is surely an interesting twist.

I am looking forward to how Harshad balances being Zain and Rocket at the same time. How will he pull off the ultimate con?

I'm a shipper of Shazia and Bilal too, he would treat her like a queen! I just love them and Bilal needs to stay on long term, he is the best entry

Tell me about it, Zareena and Rocket are just wrong. Well its more wrong from her side considering Rocket does not give a damn about her, she is not even on his radar he only wants Aaliya!

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

I havent watched yesterdays nor todays so no clue, but i saw pictures, Pree is looking extra gorgeous while Harshads, puhlease the man can dance!๐Ÿ˜†

I figured you did not otherwise you would have had your fan girl reactions by now. Harshad is killing it as Rocket, you would love him and you already saw that caps from Zain's bedhead scene from the last episode. I want to read your reviews, hope you make a post when you can

LOL he is improving as a dancer Z, he rocked it tonight!!

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Awesome Post Mandy ๐Ÿค— how adorable our cuties were. what a gret bliss scene was , this tree plant will help aaliya to catch rocket somehow , think it gona play vital role here , as this moment was bw only ZAYA so it will be easily in future episodes . M how adorable they are seriously ,๐Ÿ˜ณ wow scene and today's kisses were playful but yet lovely , Zarina ๐Ÿ˜ก creeping us out , she needs to get a grip on her and where is pirate uncle ๐Ÿ˜ก bilal should tell him as bilal was suspecting to what this lady up to .

Shocker moment of the month , Mr respected chakkiwala do exist in BI ๐Ÿ˜†

My highlights , Harshad this man doing awesome job man , HATS OFF and his dance , i think he is a big fan of salmaan LOL towel dance and tearing pillow in love , o gawd what should i say . Harshad pulling off rocket character with his awesomeness

famajh famajh ke famajh ko famjho famajh famjhana bhi famajh aaye..๐Ÿคฃ

Doctor : Famajh Nahi Samajh , Rocket : Famajh Samajh Samajh

Rocket : Arrey maine toh SA bol diya! ๐Ÿคฃ
Kuchi kuchi Kuchi Kuchi ๐Ÿ˜†

Bilal and rocket ;-) ๐Ÿ˜†

Rocket : Faala! ๐Ÿ˜†

Bilal : Oye Gali Maat De ๐Ÿ˜†

Rocket : Maine Gali Kab Di?? ๐Ÿ˜†

Bilal : Abhi Tune Saala Kaha ๐Ÿ˜†

Rrocket : Faala Kaha...Faala Nehi ๐Ÿ˜†

Bilal ;-) ammi ๐Ÿ˜†

hahahha that was bloody awsome ๐Ÿคฃ

Mandy i love bilal BAS ๐Ÿ˜†

Bilal needs to tell Rehman what his mother is upto, not about Rocket but the fact she is eyeing younger men and just wrong! *shudders* I do not want to see more of that but sadly we might because Rocket is coming to see Aaliya.

I was shocked to see Shazia's father back, does this mean there is a chance Gauhar will be shown or at least mentioned?? I seriously want that loophole closed! *sighs*

Bilal and Rocket are hilarious, I love them both bas!!

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the amazing post Mandy :))
That lil small moment had so much of love and meaning

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the amazing post Mandy :))
Lil small moment of Zaya was so adorable and meaningful
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

How adorable were Zain and Aaliya tonight? I just loved them and the scene where they plant a tree in Usman's garden was beautifully done. I appreciate these CVs so much for writing Zain and Aaliya as a realistic married couple, it just makes you love them that much more. The playful kiss was too cute, reminds you of their Diwali kiss only this was more cute than sensuous. So will this tree play a role in Rocket being caught in the future? It will be yet another thing that Rocket does not know about Zain and Aaliya, something that will surely make Aaliya suspicious.

Sowwie for the super late reply Mandy๐Ÿ˜ญ They were super adorable! And I am so happy to see them being portrayed realistically. Aaliya is still trying to do things that will reassure Zain that their love will lasts forever and that their love is so strong that no one will come in between them. That they will nurture their love so that it can withstand any storm..symbolism with the tree. That was really a very touching scene! Oh yes Rocket will definitely not know about the tree because Zarina doesn't know๐Ÿ˜‰ Now I just hope that Aaliya doesn't unknowingly end up saying anything about the tree that will give Rocket an idea what the tree is about.

Speaking of Rocket, Harshad is too good in this double role. I just loved Rocket, the way he stared at his sketch of Aaliya and those epic dance moves. Seriously you would not be able to tell Harshad is playing both roles, these characters are the complete opposite of each other yet he pulls both roles off flawlessly!

I always knew that Harshad would pull off this double role with ease considering we already had seen him essayed the Besharam and Phattu Zain scenario๐Ÿ˜† But this is still very thrilling and every single time one can't help but feel awed at this guy's talent. He was able to add a different style to each character and hats off to him for that. Although i feel that the real challenge for him as an actor will be when he will be dressed and pretending to be Zain Abdullah and he will still have to do it in a way that would make us feel that this is Rocket pretending to be Zain and not Zain himself..i hope i made sense.๐Ÿ˜Š Otherwise he is doing a commendable job, he is making me love this humshakal track.

Zaro is seriously creeping me out with her attraction towards Rocket, get a grip lady he is not interested in you, he wants Aaliya! If Rocket had seen Aaliya in the last scene he would go even more crazy for her, she looked gorgeous!!

You know this um whatever 'romantic' angle between Zaro and Rocket..i never saw that coming!๐Ÿ˜ณ And I still can't believe that Zaro is being all oh I am shy because this guy is hitting on me and I feel so flattered๐Ÿ˜• OMG the way Rocket is all lattoo over is just so adorable!! One glance of her and she grabbed his full attention. LOL the guy hasn't even had a conversation with her yet and he is like this.๐Ÿ˜†

I'm excited to see Suraiya again, she's been missed and the fact she is back before Rocket enters BI makes this track even more exciting! How can Rocket fool Aaliya and Suraiya here? I can't wait!!

I am so damn excited to see her back. As i said in another post, I expected her to come back AFTER the switch but here it is happening BEFORE it even happens. Little things like this is what is keeping this track interesting and intriguing. That is the million dollar question Mandy..exactly how will he fool both of them? I mean he is doing this to be with Aaliya but he doesn't seem to realize that he will have to interact with the whole family and he won't be able to be with Aaliya 24/7๐Ÿ˜†

Side note: Shazia's father is back! This can't be good, he will surely instigate her and Bilal you are the best entry ever in BI!

You know since Shazia's father came back..shouldn't Rizwan come to congratulate his sister?๐Ÿค” I wonder when the makers will bring them back *sigh* Although i know that Chakkiwala is up to no good for sure, I am still happy to see one of the old faces of this show back.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yesterday epi ws a bliss as a zayalicious n rocket part too..d scene of zaya planting tree ws super duper cute d way aliya told dat dis plant we will give water everyday den it will grow up n wen we'll become old we'll sit under its shade its so lovely convo a real husband wife convo bt dis d usp of zaya to b realistic couple nt fake .d way zain ws wtching aliya planting d tree n naming d tree as zain aliya tree ws so adorable n lovely to see dat scene made me realise dat love is sch a beautiful feeling n wen u r wd ur soulmate evn small gestures makes d moment n life perfect ..den d way dey sat togder on d bench in d garden aliya resting head on zain shoulder it ws a picture perfect moment i mst say dey look heavenly pair dere jst made fr each oder .n den zain curiosity to knw d surprise ws cute n aliya hiding it frm zain ws super duper cute .bt i hve a complain nwadays may b due to fear of loosing aliya zain kisses r so dull i dnt feel he kisses wd heart his kiss in yesterday ws nt shwn properly i think his cheeks jst touched aliya wereas aliya kisses r nw bold enough dere zin is lacking nwadays ..hope in honeymoon we see old zain abdullah who loves to kiss his wife .
den coming to ROCKET my god who says dat harshad cnt dance man he hs some amazing moves to show off he ws perfect in dancing n hw i frgt dat KUCCHI KOO KUCHII KOO to d aliya cheeks in dat picture of hers ..ws super cute n funny n zareena well no comments bilal dude he is hilarious his expressions makes me laugh my ass out he deserves to be rewarded as comedian villian .his dialogues r way too funny ..n d last part pree looks angelic in d last scene she glowes in dim light n d way rocket realises aliya anklets n bangles voice d expression rocket gave ws amazing ..at last waiting fr some cozy zaya moments n some fun n cute roya moments..
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

yesterday epi ws a bliss as a zayalicious n rocket part too..d scene of zaya planting tree ws super duper cute d way aliya told dat dis plant we will give water everyday den it will grow up n wen we'll become old we'll sit under its shade its so lovely convo a real husband wife convo bt dis d usp of zaya to b realistic couple nt fake .d way zain ws wtching aliya planting d tree n naming d tree as zain aliya tree ws so adorable n lovely to see dat scene made me realise dat love is sch a beautiful feeling n wen u r wd ur soulmate evn small gestures makes d moment n life perfect ..den d way dey sat togder on d bench in d garden aliya resting head on zain shoulder it ws a picture perfect moment i mst say dey look heavenly pair dere jst made fr each oder .n den zain curiosity to knw d surprise ws cute n aliya hiding it frm zain ws super duper cute .bt i hve a complain nwadays may b due to fear of loosing aliya zain kisses r so dull i dnt feel he kisses wd heart his kiss in yesterday ws nt shwn properly i think his cheeks jst touched aliya wereas aliya kisses r nw bold enough dere zin is lacking nwadays ..hope in honeymoon we see old zain abdullah who loves to kiss his wife .

den coming to ROCKET my god who says dat harshad cnt dance man he hs some amazing moves to show off he ws perfect in dancing n hw i frgt dat KUCCHI KOO KUCHII KOO to d aliya cheeks in dat picture of hers ..ws super cute n funny n zareena well no comments bilal dude he is hilarious his expressions makes me laugh my ass out he deserves to be rewarded as comedian villian .his dialogues r way too funny ..n d last part pree looks angelic in d last scene she glowes in dim light n d way rocket realises aliya anklets n bangles voice d expression rocket gave ws amazing ..at last waiting fr some cozy zaya moments n some fun n cute roya moments..

@bold - Sorry but i have to disagree with this. I saw similiar things on twitter too, but i completely disagree. Yes, we all want the fun Zain back for sure! But this whole thing about him not kissing her properly..like what does that mean? In today's he kissed her, its just the camera was at the back of him, unlike how it was for Aliya's, thats all. And lets not forget why Zain is behaving like this in the first place! The poor guys is scared to death of losing Aliya again..yes he agreed to forget about the no touching thing, but his fear is still there, and Aliya is now trying to get that out of him. At the end of the day though, we all want old Zain back, and i am sure this whole track is to bring that old Zain back again :)

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u knw i'm nt complaining abt d kissing only he kiss her properly or nt is nt d real issue its jst i'm missing my naughty zain .i knw he fears to loose aliya bt nwadays he is acting a way too mature which is nt zain dat i'm trying to say .yes aliya is trying to bring zain back d old one bt all dis is jst nt our zaya .i knw it will take tym to bring old zain back bt did u see d way second tym zain ran to kiss aliya it means fun zain is still dere bt bt coming out i wnt him to come out
Edited by preeharsharora - 9 years ago
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yesterday BI was evergreen- Zain, Aaliya, garden- all greenery everywhere๐Ÿ˜† But the ZaYa scene was cutely done. I'm sure it will come into picture later on and it will be yet another way in which Mamu protects ZaYa's relationship once again through his garden! I love how CVs keep going back to Mamu's character, even if in memories!

I have mixed feelings abt Rocket actually. On one hand it appears he is innocently in love but on the other hand..he comes across as an obsessive lover! It has just raised my excitement level even more! Harshad is a class apart! It's very difficult to say that it's the same person playing those 2 polar opposite roles! Really hats off to him!๐Ÿ‘

Zarina- Rocket angle is getting very distasteful now! I hope CVs stop that coz it really is so wrong! ๐Ÿคข But man Bilal- Rocket interactions are hilarious!๐Ÿคฃ

Chakkiwala definitely is fun to watch! He and Shazia can very well double cross Zareena! Especially now that Shazia has realised how selfish she is! And Yay! Suri is back! I missed her๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Although the epi was good, I felt something was missing and that was the lively Zain! I really hope we get the naughty and teasing Zain in the honeymoon! I hate seeing him so serious! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Btw..did Zarina get a speech therapist to help Rocket with his speech impediment? I hope the CVs don't show something so illogical that a childhood disability is cured in 2 days!

Edited by -Jharna- - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Aww that's okay better late than never ๐Ÿ˜‰ Yes the tree scene was symbolic and beautifully done. I am hoping Aaliya does not talk about the tree ahead of time, I want it to be something she tests Rocket about and he fails. Its like we've all said there are things even he can't know, no matter how much Zaro and Bilal train him.

Trust me you make perfect sense because that is what I've been trying to say, right now its fine because its two different characters but once Rocket arrives at BV and is trying to take Zain's place its a whole different ballgame. In that case we will see Harshad acting as Rocket who is acting as Zain, sound complicated? Imagine acting it, this is going to be good!

LOL I know right? I wonder what his first words will be to Aaliya? That is if he can speak at all in front of her, he may be at a loss for words ๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly like you I thought Suraiya will return once the switch happens but we were wrong, she is back beforehand so how will this play out? How can Rocket pull the ultimate con without getting caught by the two most important women in Zain's life? He may get away with it originally since naturally at first no one would suspect anything but over time there are going to be small instances which will make this very challenging. You are so right I mean right now all he is thinking about is Aaliya and was yawning through the rest so how will he pull off fooling the rest of the family?? Interesting indeed!!

I thought the same, you would think Rizwan would come back and be there for his sister at a time like this but still no mention of him. The CVs need to at least acknowledge he and Aayat exist!