ZaYa - Cuteness Overload! - BI is back!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
How adorable were Zain and Aaliya tonight? I just loved them and the scene where they plant a tree in Usman's garden was beautifully done. I appreciate these CVs so much for writing Zain and Aaliya as a realistic married couple, it just makes you love them that much more. The playful kiss was too cute, reminds you of their Diwali kiss only this was more cute than sensuous. So will this tree play a role in Rocket being caught in the future? It will be yet another thing that Rocket does not know about Zain and Aaliya, something that will surely make Aaliya suspicious.

Speaking of Rocket, Harshad is too good in this double role. I just loved Rocket, the way he stared at his sketch of Aaliya and those epic dance moves. Seriously you would not be able to tell Harshad is playing both roles, these characters are the complete opposite of each other yet he pulls both roles off flawlessly!

Zaro is seriously creeping me out with her attraction towards Rocket, get a grip lady he is not interested in you, he wants Aaliya! If Rocket had seen Aaliya in the last scene he would go even more crazy for her, she looked gorgeous!!

I'm excited to see Suraiya again, she's been missed and the fact she is back before Rocket enters BI makes this track even more exciting! How can Rocket fool Aaliya and Suraiya here? I can't wait!!

Side note: Shazia's father is back! This can't be good, he will surely instigate her and Bilal you are the best entry ever in BI!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Great post Mandy. Such a cute and funny episode. Zaya were adorable today aliyas surprise was nice it was a nice way to relieve some of zains fears and tension. Loved the ref to Usman in the garden and the hope and symbolism the tree represents for zaya. Look how happy zain looked after planting the tree and then he wanted to know the next surprise and then aliya playfully kissed him and the game started it was like the old fun loving zain was back. Rocket lol multi-talented this guy is sketching the pic of aliyas from memory and then finding the real one OMG the dance and the throwing of his things lol too funny. Then he talks to God and says its not his fault he met aliya after she got married lol why should he pay for it his logic man lol Hopefully the guy will get a good lesson about love and relationships soon once he realizes how much zaya love each other. Rockets training was funny bilal love this guy but gosh zaro no comments someone pls slap her lol he liking rocket is so wrong on so many levels besides the fact she is married. Maybe once rocket looks exactly like zain she might freak out pls let tht happen lol I really liked the aliya fahad nafeesa scene, they were all so happy and hopeful and i really hope these two support aliya once this rocket truth comes out. Chakki wala is back with his new do lol poor shazia maybe he will advice her i wanna c him with bilal lol Zaros idea to get rid of the problem major danger for nafeesa. Suri is back tom so happy i missed her and the first thing she does catch zaro lol Things seem interesting ahead. Oh forgot to mention how pretty did aliya look in the last scene when rocket heard her over the phone. Man if he sneaks into BV to see her its gonna be crazy.
Edited by manny136 - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: manny136

Great post Mandy. Such a cute and funny episode. Zaya were adorable today aliyas surprise was nice it was a nice way to relieve some of zains fears and tension. Loved the ref to Usman in the garden and the hope and symbolism the tree represents for zaya. Look how happy zain looked after planting the tree and then he wanted to know the next surprise and then aliya playfully kissed him and the game started it was like the old fun loving zain was back. Rocket lol multi-talented this guy is sketching the pic of aliyas from memory and then finding the real one OMG the dance and the throwing of his things lol too funny. Then he talks to God and says its not his fault he met aliya after she got married lol why should he pay for it his logic man lol Hopefully the guy will get a good lesson about love and relationships soon once he realizes how much zaya love each other. Rockets training was funny bilal love this guy but gosh zaro no comments someone pls slap her lol he liking rocket is so wrong on so many levels besides the fact she is married. Maybe once rocket looks exactly like zain she might freak out pls let tht happen lol I really liked the aliya fahad nafeesa scene, they were all so happy and hopeful and i really hope these two support aliya once this rocket truth comes out. Chakki wala is back with his new do lol poor shazia maybe he will advice her i wanna c him with bilal lol Zaros idea to get rid of the problem major danger for nafeesa. Suri is back tom so happy i missed her and the first thing she does catch zaro lol Things seem interesting ahead. Oh forgot to mention how pretty did aliya look in the last scene when rocket heard her over the phone. Man if he sneaks into BV to see her its gonna be crazy.

The plant scene was beautiful and yes I could see some peace in Zain's eyes, he was finally letting go of the tension and living in the moment. Aaliya is slowly bringing him back to life and having him live again.

LOL about Rocket, that dance especially the Salman part was too good!

I know right? It is just all kinds of wrong, she needs to get a grip! Where is Rehman when you need him and why is his character not being put to use?

Yes the scene with Aaliya, Nafeesa and Fahad was good. I am glad that there is less negativity at BV at least towards Aaliya. I am hoping Aaliya has a lot of support on her side when the truth comes out, after all she is not the only one being conned here.

Aaliya looked gorgeous and I think there was a spoiler about him showing up at BV, he just cannot help himself. Rocket is adorable, he had a point its not his fault he fell for her before knowing she was married but it is his fault for trying to replace her husband. Aaliya will change him though, she has to.

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Okay I'm typing second time, wifi problem
Today It was treat to watch zaya, totally zayalicious
Zaya planting tree, i.just loved that scene, the way zain was looking at Aliya when.she was planting
Totally adorable,
The most cutest kissโค๏ธ loved it, loved Zaya in that scene, especially zain, he was smiling heart fully in that scene, I felt blissfull to watch him like that after many days...

Rocket๐Ÿ‘ I'm still not out of him, harshad rocked as rocket...
His dance, walking style, accent everything is too good..
The way Rocket was pronouncing Aliya's name looking at her pic, shows how desperate he is about her, and Rocket recognising Aliya's Anklets sound... man he is totally despo for Aliya...

Zareena, I dint like her, how on earth she felt Rocket is eyeing her ๐Ÿคข
Bilal was hilarious, that training part was totally hilarious

Chakkiwala is back, I'm happy, I want abdhullah kids too

Suri is back, it's a good sign, Aliya dnt need handle Rocket Alone, suri will be there atleast

And finally Awesome post mandy๐Ÿ‘
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

How adorable were Zain and Aaliya tonight? I just loved them and the scene where they plant a tree in Usman's garden was beautifully done. I appreciate these CVs so much for writing Zain and Aaliya as a realistic married couple, it just makes you love them that much more. The playful kiss was too cute, reminds you of their Diwali kiss only this was more cute than sensuous. So will this tree play a role in Rocket being caught in the future? It will be yet another thing that Rocket does not know about Zain and Aaliya, something that will surely make Aaliya suspicious.

Speaking of Rocket, Harshad is too good in this double role. I just loved Rocket, the way he stared at his sketch of Aaliya and those epic dance moves. Seriously you would not be able to tell Harshad is playing both roles, these characters are the complete opposite of each other yet he pulls both roles off flawlessly!

Zaro is seriously creeping me out with her attraction towards Rocket, get a grip lady he is not interested in you, he wants Aaliya! If Rocket had seen Aaliya in the last scene he would go even more crazy for her, she looked gorgeous!!

I'm excited to see Suraiya again, she's been missed and the fact she is back before Rocket enters BI makes this track even more exciting! How can Rocket fool Aaliya and Suraiya here? I can't wait!!

Side note: Shazia's father is back! This can't be good, he will surely instigate her and Bilal you are the best entry ever in BI!

Loved ZaYa's scene.

Rocket will nt know about ZaYa's personal talk nd now dey have planted a tree dat only ZaYa knows.

That scene was lovely she has planted in usman's garden nd named dat as Zain Aalia tree.Wen dey grow old dey will sit under the tree was sooo cute.

Kissing scene was adorable.

I can't understand GOD gave child to nafee or fahad.?

Chakkiwala thinking shazia is prag , brought sweets filled with Box seeing the box Nafee nd Fahad did nt take
So excited Suri is back .

Do agree M this track is intersting.

Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Agree with your title Mandy...

Beintehaa is definately back, haven't been so excited and impatient to catch the telecast since before we were forced into the long, dark tunnel๐Ÿ˜‰

So much to look forward to:
1. Zaya honeymoon (maybe SR2,...oh how I wish we don't get BGKT)
2. Mammi returning from umrah (missed her)
3. Nafeesa preggers & how this track will roll out (so many ways this could go)
4. Rocket and how this track will move forward & end (interesting to see Harshad in new avatar)
5. Chakkiwala & his role in future track (yay so glad he is back & he is a funny character so can't wait)
6. Love Bilal character & would love him to stay longer. (I am a Shazia, Bilal shipper so hoping to see them together)

Don't know what CV's were thinking when they had the bright idea of Zareena & Rocket... together๐Ÿคข

Sorry for long post today & lateness in replying...helping my daughter with her homework๐Ÿ˜Š
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I havent watched yesterdays nor todays so no clue, but i saw pictures, Pree is looking extra gorgeous while Harshads, puhlease the man can dance!๐Ÿ˜†
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I havent watched yesterdays nor todays so no clue, but i saw pictures, Pree is looking extra gorgeous while Harshads, puhlease the man can dance!๐Ÿ˜†
</font>

U have to watch the epis, yeah there were some cringe worthy parts lol but zaya and rocket n aliya stuff is great esp the song seq. Did u read zaya r going on a honeymoon?
Edited by manny136 - 9 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Awesome Post Mandy ๐Ÿค— how adorable our cuties were. what a gret bliss scene was , this tree plant will help aaliya to catch rocket somehow , think it gona play vital role here , as this moment was bw only ZAYA so it will be easily in future episodes . M how adorable they are seriously ,๐Ÿ˜ณ wow scene and today's kisses were playful but yet lovely , Zarina ๐Ÿ˜ก creeping us out , she needs to get a grip on her and where is pirate uncle ๐Ÿ˜ก bilal should tell him as bilal was suspecting to what this lady up to .

Shocker moment of the month , Mr respected chakkiwala do exist in BI ๐Ÿ˜†

My highlights , Harshad this man doing awesome job man , HATS OFF and his dance , i think he is a big fan of salmaan LOL towel dance and tearing pillow in love , o gawd what should i say . Harshad pulling off rocket character with his awesomeness

famajh famajh ke famajh ko famjho famajh famjhana bhi famajh aaye..๐Ÿคฃ

Doctor : Famajh Nahi Samajh , Rocket : Famajh Samajh Samajh

Rocket : Arrey maine toh SA bol diya! ๐Ÿคฃ
Kuchi kuchi Kuchi Kuchi ๐Ÿ˜†

Bilal and rocket ;-) ๐Ÿ˜†

Rocket : Faala! ๐Ÿ˜†

Bilal : Oye Gali Maat De ๐Ÿ˜†

Rocket : Maine Gali Kab Di?? ๐Ÿ˜†

Bilal : Abhi Tune Saala Kaha ๐Ÿ˜†

Rrocket : Faala Kaha...Faala Nehi ๐Ÿ˜†

Bilal ;-) ammi ๐Ÿ˜†

hahahha that was bloody awsome ๐Ÿคฃ

Mandy i love bilal BAS ๐Ÿ˜†

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manny136

U have to watch the epis, yeah there were some cringe worthy parts lol but zaya and rocket n aliya stuff is great esp the song seq. Did u read zaya r going on a honeymoon?

LMAO Rocket and Zarina, I heard that Zarina is totally falling for Rocket๐Ÿ˜†.. IK i have too watch but gotta get work done first! YASS like so late doe๐Ÿ˜†