Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I wondered how they were gonna do this track but having rocket fall for aliya before the con is quite interesting and his character can go many ways so hopefully its good and zaya emerge from this even stronger.
Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Hi Noreen 😛
Lol yes you have a good point, the CVs do have a tendency to mess up good tracks but considering that the show is in danger, i think/hope that they would treatnthis track very carefully :) and yes i do not want any mixe-up in their honeymoon. I mean we are finally even getting a honeymoon which i honestly thought will never happen...so i hope this honeymoon track lasts atleast a full week. :)

Aawww, you remembered my name🤗

I completely agree with you Saheba, never thought we would get a honeymoon, especially when they didn't even show a proper Nikaah after halaala😭

Yes I will love CV's forever if they give us a full week of honeymoon romance...oooh Zayalicious...getting butterflies in tummy just thinking about it😳
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: manny136

I wondered how they were gonna do this track but having rocket fall for aliya before the con is quite interesting and his character can go many ways so hopefully its good and zaya emerge from this even stronger.

Me too i never expected and yes making him fall for brfore finding out that she is Mrs Zain Abdullah was a very clever and awesome move by the CVs because it means Rocket's feelings are genuine. And yes track is getting more and more interesting. Things will also heat when Zain one day would make a comeback and fight for his love 😛

Originally posted by: Simplyairports

Aawww, you remembered my name🤗

I completely agree with you Saheba, never thought we would get a honeymoon, especially when they didn't even show a proper Nikaah after halaala😭

Yes I will love CV's forever if they give us a full week of honeymoon romance...oooh Zayalicious...getting butterflies in tummy just thinking about it😳

Lol how can i forget, you don't comment often but you always like all posts 🤗
I really hope it is zayalicious as well. After getting babajo ka tullu with the second nikaah all of us would be upset if we don't get a proper a honeymoon.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am excited to see this track... Loved yesterday's umbrella scene... rocket looked hilarious standing like that... Hope aaliya remains fafe... I mean safe 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am loving this track so far, its shaped up to be quite exciting.
okay so 20 people are loving it. 2 people don't and we have 1 person who is confused.😊
Thank you all for voting.😃
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am excite for this track from beginning but after monday episode I am hell excite.I don't mind to see triangle between ZaYa and Rocket its weird but still it Harsh Pree after all.and it a treat to watch Harsh playing a flirty,smart con man and a observing lover I liking his craziness for Aliya lolz.I am excite for RoYa track after him replace Zain.