How many are loving the Rocket track or not?

Poll

Do you like this Rocket track?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi everyone. So happy to see the forum back to life :)
Note my question is about the track in general...so the story with Rocket not Rocket himself. As for me i am loving it. It's very exciting and a treat to watch Harshad play another role. :)

Mission#900
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

And i made this poll to get a general idea how the fans feel about this track. 😊
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So far loving it...just now watched yesterday's epi...HAULE HAULE...It was really cute...and harshad is really rocking it...
I was thinking...CVS have planned this very well...they love to make KMHs and if rocket was someone else other than harsh...he would have never survived till now...πŸ˜†...
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes I am loving this track

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

So far loving it...just now watched yesterday's epi...HAULE HAULE...It was really cute...and harshad is really rocking it...

I was thinking...CVS have planned this very well...they love to make KMHs and if rocket was someone else other than harsh...he would have never survived till now...πŸ˜†...

Hi Habeeba :). know right! Although when the humshakal track was confirmed i was hesitant and thought it was cliche but now i am loving it! These CVs know now how to make it work πŸ˜ƒ you are right if it was another actor playing Rocket i would have cursed him to death right now πŸ˜† lol the power of Harshika i tell you πŸ˜› 😊
Okay 7 vs 2
8 vs 2 now. For those who don't like it, please do share your reason why if you want. Up to you :)
Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So far, so good.
Still a little hesitant though cos CV's have a very bad habit of runining exciting, potential tracks, for example, ZubbuπŸ˜‰

Praying this track will be a success and Rocket will not be a KMH on Zaya honeymoon, even if it is cutie Harshad, I want to see Zain n Aaliya romancing like they did on the picnic😳
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Hi Habeeba :). know right! Although when the humshakal track was confirmed i was hesitant and thought it was cliche but now i am loving it! These CVs know now how to make it work πŸ˜ƒ you are right if it was another actor playing Rocket i would have cursed him to death right now πŸ˜† lol the power of Harshika i tell you πŸ˜› 😊

Ya...CVS are really clever...one side HALALA was a dragged concept...but since we cannot see ZAYA with anyone else...they are now planning to use this humshakal as his replacement...πŸ˜†...hope he goes positive...coz I am damn sure no one will ever bash him...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Simplyairports

So far, so good.

Still a little hesitant though cos CV's have a very bad habit of runining exciting, potential tracks, for example, ZubbuπŸ˜‰

Praying this track will be a success and Rocket will not be a KMH on Zaya honeymoon, even if it is cutie Harshad, I want to see Zain n Aaliya romancing like they did on the picnic😳

Hi Noreen πŸ˜›
Lol yes you have a good point, the CVs do have a tendency to mess up good tracks but considering that the show is in danger, i think/hope that they would treat this track very carefully :) and yes i do not want any mixe-up in their honeymoon. I mean we are finally even getting a honeymoon which i honestly thought will never happen...so i hope this honeymoon track lasts atleast a full week. :)