Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Damn it! I knew i was going to end up not making it.. sigh

anyway just watched the episode right now!!

Loveedd the Zaya scene... aww the kisses were adorable ROFLL

Now i am going to get killleeeddd for saying this.. but I absolutely loveeeddd Rocket having his gandi nazar on Aliya🤣the way he danced, spoke, stared, listened.. everything related to aliya... hahah I just loved it...

btw dont worry people no one is taking zain's place hehe.. zain is my ultimate hero.. but i want zain to come out of his phatuness.. i want that seductive zain back ROFLL

till then let me enjoy rocket aliya scenes😆

ONE MORE TIME I WANT TO RANT - QUIT THE ZARINA ROCKET CRAP.. OMG that is in sooo bad taste considering zarina has a nephew that looks like rocket.. it makes me pukeee.. please i dont find this funny... its absolutely cringeeeworthyyy

no one will kill you becz everyone loving Rocket gandi nazar in Aliya lolz.I really liking his madness for Aliya at last for few day we can see RoYa.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Damn it! I knew i was going to end up not making it.. sigh

anyway just watched the episode right now!!

Loveedd the Zaya scene... aww the kisses were adorable ROFLL

Now i am going to get killleeeddd for saying this.. but I absolutely loveeeddd Rocket having his gandi nazar on Aliya 🤣 the way he danced, spoke, stared, listened.. everything related to aliya... hahah I just loved it...

btw dont worry people no one is taking zain's place hehe.. zain is my ultimate hero.. but i want zain to come out of his phatuness.. i want that seductive zain back ROFLL

till then let me enjoy rocket aliya scenes 😆

ONE MORE TIME I WANT TO RANT - QUIT THE ZARINA ROCKET CRAP.. OMG that is in sooo bad taste considering zarina has a nephew that looks like rocket.. it makes me pukeee.. please i dont find this funny... its absolutely cringeeeworthyyy

Who is going to kill you? Gagan you are not alone, many of us are loving Rocket falling for Aaliya its so cute!

But yes no one can replace Zain, we know he will come back with a bang, Rocket is just temporary and loads of fun to watch

OMG YES! Its becoming way too creepy!!! Someone message the CVs about this! Zareena needs to stop eyeing Rocket