Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

yeah it was cute first she kissed him then he did and when he went for it again she got up and ran and he chased after it was very playful cant wait till zain finds out about the HM his reaction lol

Aawww, how cute

Zaya...uff, just love their relationship😳😳😳
manny136 thumbnail
where the hell is rehman dude ur wife is gone nuts vile lol he better divorce her after this lol
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

yeah it was cute first she kissed him then he did and when he went for it again she got up and ran and he chased after it was very playful cant wait till zain finds out about the HM his reaction lol

Watch his face light up! He would love nothing more than to spend time with Aaliya.
Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Dear u should see smile on Zain's face 😳 he was too cute... loved him
His smile after many days!!

Madhu, getting excited for their honeymoon now.

Don't want to get BGKT but have been secretly praying for SR2 *fanning myself at the thought*

*please god, please CV's...holding hands together in prayer*
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Watch his face light up! He would love nothing more than to spend time with Aaliya.

Yes mandy, that smile on his face😳 he was too cute just loved zain!!
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplyairports

Madhu, getting excited for their honeymoon now.

Don't want to get BGKT but have been secretly praying for SR2 *fanning myself at the thought*

*please god, please CV's...holding hands together in prayer*

When is our fate that good, cv's throw us biscuits like today's episode, we should satisfy with that I guess, cv's give us surprise na, I dnt have expectations at all pls pls cv's
manny136 thumbnail
ok so the plan was for zain to go to lonavla for two days and rocket would change places but i guess aliyas surprise HM changed that and maybe suri is in on it as well. suri is gonna catch zaro trying to get money hmm. I guess rocket will find out where zaya went coz ppl in goa might think zain is rocket and he might get a call and he will go there. My guess according to the many spoilers lol
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

ok so the plan was for zain to go to lonavla for two days and rocket would change places but i guess aliyas surprise HM changed that and maybe suri is in on it as well. suri is gonna catch zaro trying to get money hmm. I guess rocket will find out where zaya went coz ppl in goa might think zain is rocket and he might get a call and he will go there. My guess according to the many spoilers lol

The spoilers definitely made it sound like Suraiya was in the know about Aaliya's plans.

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Damn it! I knew i was going to end up not making it.. sigh
anyway just watched the episode right now!!

Loveedd the Zaya scene... aww the kisses were adorable ROFLL

Now i am going to get killleeeddd for saying this.. but I absolutely loveeeddd Rocket having his gandi nazar on Aliya 🤣 the way he danced, spoke, stared, listened.. everything related to aliya... hahah I just loved it...

btw dont worry people no one is taking zain's place hehe.. zain is my ultimate hero.. but i want zain to come out of his phatuness.. i want that seductive zain back ROFLL

till then let me enjoy rocket aliya scenes 😆

ONE MORE TIME I WANT TO RANT - QUIT THE ZARINA ROCKET CRAP.. OMG that is in sooo bad taste considering zarina has a nephew that looks like rocket.. it makes me pukeee.. please i dont find this funny... its absolutely cringeeeworthyyy
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
And saheba.. your pic OMG i was in a meeting when i saw that pic.. only I know how i controlled myself 😆 thank you soo much.. cuz i was dying to see ,.,,