Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Walaikum asalaam Sadaf,
Welcome to the forum, I am Noreen. πŸ˜›

I too occasionally watched RR but never entered the forum.

Started watching Beintehaa from day 1 because it was a muslim based show and there are not many shows on tele on muslim families. I was intrigued when promos of both shows started airing back in December but opted for Beintehaa cos of muslim love story but after a few weeks I totally fell in love with Zaya & their chemistry.

Was very impressed at how Islam was being portrayed, that is until, the halaala nikaah track started & islamic laws went out the window🀒...I suggest you FF or just skip these episodes as they are a complete let down but glad to say the CV's are back on track nowπŸ‘

Anyway, sorry for long post, hope you enjoy here & welcome aboardπŸ‘πŸΌ
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome to the forum hon! Hope you enjoy it here! πŸ˜ƒ
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Waalaikum us Salaam,
Welcome to ZaYaland Sadaf πŸ€—
Why would we mind? It doesn't matter what forum u are or have been a part of... u are currently watching, and loving BI (and ZaYa too hopefully), and that's what counts... and should be enough for us to give you the warm welcome u deserve :)
Btw I'm Kiran 😊
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
VshitsDISHOOM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u so kuch frnd πŸ€— for the warm welcome...enjoying bi so much...@neenzz hi kiran thanx dear nd I'm loving zaya more and more and NOREEN hello dear what a coincidence my best frnd name is also Noreen and in college some teachers called me noreen...I was happy that Islam is used in a right way in bi but ur right talaq is shown differently ...halala abhi daikha nahi tonight will watch halala track and watching for zaya especially zain that's y don't wanna skip 😊 πŸ€— to all of u...
DK111 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG!! Another BI fan!! I am pretty new on this forum too!! Don't Worry lol this is a crazy Zaya Family πŸ˜› lol welcome to the family πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Hope you love it here😊 Lol and yes our Zain aka harshad has a way of capturing fans into his favour by his awesome acting and of course so does our gorgeous preetika 😳 So welcome welcome welcome!! πŸ˜‰
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Welcome to the crazy world of ZaYaπŸ€—πŸ˜†
I am Aastha and u??
Why will we have problem if u like rr??πŸ˜† we are just happy that u like ZaYa😳
Hope to see u active hereπŸ˜ƒ