Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sdf21

even I used to follow bi story through articles but watching it now and zain Abdullah tu mai kya kahun... 😳

I said na zain abdhullah is a huge magnet😳
Whole day my thoughts ll be revolving around zayaπŸ˜†
Between ur name dear
VshitsDISHOOM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Welcome to the CRAZY ZAYANTIC WORLD...hope you have a great time here...πŸ€—

I am habeeba...
I see you have watched a lot of torture episodes...πŸ˜†...I disagree a bit to your showing islam in right way part...don't feel bad...but KABHI KABHI CVS have bent a lot of rules dude...but I can't give up coz of BI love for ZAYA...😳...so jab TAK ZAYA...tab TAK BI...πŸ˜†

its ok dear I don't mind may be I skip so many family scene that's y I did not notice...I only watched zaya scenes:) and some important family scenes
VshitsDISHOOM thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

I said na zain abdhullah is a huge magnet😳
Whole day my thoughts ll be revolving around zayaπŸ˜†
Between ur name dear

me Sadaf and u?
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the BI forum 😊
It's so nice to hear how you fell in love with the show πŸ˜ƒ
Zain Abdullah is a very unique and awesome character as well as Aaliya that's why we will all love them forever. I hope you have a good time here in this forum. 😊
VshitsDISHOOM thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Welcome to the BI forum 😊
It's so nice to hear how you fell in love with the show πŸ˜ƒ
Zain Abdullah is a very unique and awesome character as well as Aaliya that's why we will all love them forever. I hope you have a good time here in this forum. 😊

yup watching bi for zain bcz I fell in love with his voice in mahasangam of rr and bi πŸ˜† btw I love shazia bhabhi too I love her acting and talking style πŸ˜†
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

its ok dear I don't mind may be I skip so many family scene that's y I did not notice...I only watched zaya scenes:) and some important family scenes

So you are my type...nice...me too dude...Niwadays I am doing that a lot...editing Sirf ZAYA scenes from the first episodes saving...and keep on playing again and again...ZAYA crazy everywhere...πŸ˜†
VshitsDISHOOM thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

So you are my type...nice...me too dude...Niwadays I am doing that a lot...editing Sirf ZAYA scenes from the first episodes saving...and keep on playing again and again...ZAYA crazy everywhere...πŸ˜†

Edited by sdf21 - 9 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yup watching bi for zain bcz I fell in love with his voice in mahasangam of rr and bi πŸ˜† btw I love shazia bhabhi too I love her acting and talking style πŸ˜†

Oh the mahasangam lol so colors' promoting strategy worked in some ways...otherwise they really suck at promoting :( oh Shazia, lol i think you will find a lot of us who like her more...she is a villain but she has perfect comic timing πŸ˜†
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
welcome hun
hope u enjoy it here
and yeh i also use to watch rr but not all the time..just once in a while
and i never really visited the forum that much either
but yes bi is amaazzinnngg..i have watched every episode and downloaded each one so that in 20 years or something i can watch it all again and just incase they take it of the internet lol
and i spend around 3 hours on the bi forum everyday..but before it use to be 6 or more hours but now im busy with college and stuff so only have lil bit of time..
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to teh Beintehaa Forum :D
Have loads of fun here with us :))