How many of you are still confused about Rocket? Like me?

SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
WARNING: Chromophobic people advised to stay away lest they have a nervous breakdown.

Ummm. 😒

I am yet to sort out my feelings about this Rocket guy.

On one hand,

He romances with random Falus and Zarros *cringes* in the MOST disgusting ways.

Seriously, the way he was caressing Falu with that rose all over her body was downright puke worthy.

And that ankle sprain scene...ugh. 🤢

And yesterday all limits were crossed and we get a RoReena scene. I was 'Allah Miyaan yeh kya ho kya raha hai??!!'

BUT.

On the other hand,

the arrival of his Chaand
along with the Mandir ki Ghanti &
Church ki Bell &
Masjid ki Azaan &
his Bholu expressions &
Haule Haule was something altogether different.

It was cute.

Something was there i that scene, something I am yet to point out.

But it was, something positive.
____________________________________________________________________________________

On another hand (this is the third hand now. 😆),

He rejected Zarro's proposal as he sensed wrong intentions.
____________________________________________________________________________________

BUT.

One more hand (Last one, promise.),

He is ready to ruin my Zain Abdullah and his Princess' life just to have his way with Aaliya. Which is again wrong! So so SO wrong.

So should I like him?
Should I not?

I know it's Harshad. And I applaud his acting.
But that doesn't mean I should love Rocket too.

Surbhi plays both Sanam & Seher in QH. And I for one know how much love Seher is getting by the fans by coming in between Sanam & Ahil.

My feelings are in a muddle. I cannot sort them out. I will become MAD haule haule, trying to figure Rocket out.

Your feelings, please?

p.s.-- I do not intend to bash anyone. This is merely an analysis of a character. So don't 'narfat barsa dena tu' on me.

p.p.s.-- Chromophobia is the fear of colors, in case you knew not. 😆
Edited by SabrinaMalik - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DK111 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG! 😆😆 You're so funny lol you have many hands i see 😛😆
No but seriously, I agree with you this rocket's character is very blurry atm for me too! I do not understand him at all! He has many shades! 😕 I think only time will reveal his true character. We'll have to wait and see 😉

Btw cool post! 👏
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You have valid points but trust me no one here is 100% sure so lets enjoy the track as it unfolds because no one knows what is in store :))
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I can understand you are confuse with rocket character.he is flirty and cheap but I think he is good heart and it will come out once he start live with Aliya.he is now blind and confidence that he can able to make Aliya fall for him but when he will realise her love for Zain how she is he might feel guilt and become positive.be positive I think this track will be good one its Harsh Pree after all.Aliya is only for Zain and CV'S will not mess up with it.
Yeah I agree Rocket flirty nature is just too much but I think it just to make us abs Zaro saw diff between him and Zain character.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok...love the humour in your posts...😆...coming back to the topic...WUwise rocket falling for ALIYA was so not expected...*sigh*...ok FALINI ka romance was just...🤢...and zaro ke saath hmmm...I don't know I find that hilarious...😆...so my decision...does not change...+ or - ve I am going for ZAIN...
Btw...harshad is rocking it no doubt...and ya his scenes makes us 😆...but Still I prefer ZAIN...😳
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol your confusion is understandable. I just viewed it as a flirty bad boy turned good by falling in love with her at first sight. I am hoping that now that he has found his chaand...he won't flirt with anyone else nor will he let anyone else flirt with him. It is wrong to separate a wife from her husband, the person she loves more than anything but then it is just to create drama. Don't analyze it too much and just enjoy watching harshika as a couple :) and we will get our zaya in the end because no one can replace Zain Abdullah for long 😉
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
Lol ur confusion is understandable. They showed rocket as this cheap flirt but he that was part of his personality and con. Now that he has found the chaand of his life he might change. I expected rocket to be intrigued by aliyaad he would fall fir her after he replaced zain but him falling for her before knowing who she is makes it interesting as his feelings might hopefully later make him help aliya coz sooner or later aliyas love for zain will always overpower any feelings he has for her. Rocket has not seen zaya together nor does he know their story but once he does he will admit defeat.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok done watching...THAT HAULE HAULE part was really cute and awesome...😆...ZARINA that was a bit too much...😕...
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG SAME. I can totally relate with this