I sympathise with Nafeesa!

DK111 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Guys!!πŸ€—
Now lol hear me out πŸ˜ƒ

I kno what she did to Zaya was just evil! But if we remove all the bad things she's done outta our heads for one min and look at the other events in her life...Firstly, it wasn't very clear but i think both her parents died, if this is true then yh she fully, depended on her husband. But her husband cheated on her and got Shazia pregnant. Which naturally would break any woman's heart..πŸ₯Ί Then Suri accepts and tells Osman saab to accept Shazia as their daughter in law. Although our mamu was against it they already got married so he just accepted it.

Now put yourself in her, Nafeesa's place. Don't you sympathise with her?

I agree what she did with Zaya is wrong on every level..but she's a woman that has been heart broken..and cheated on and so the passion of her revenge took over and she wanted Suri to pay. Yes technically, if i was Nafeesa then i'd leave the house and my husband! I won't give a cheater another chance..but that's me lol. And technically she should have gotten revenge on her husband as well. But she wanted Suri to pay. Zaya ended up feeling the brunt of this hatred 😭😭 But now that she has turned good..I genuinely, want her to have a baby and be happy. I feel sorry for her..she's made some stupid errors and has been evil but if we break her character up then I'm sure we can sympathise with her a bit! 😊

What do you guys think?

Edited by DK111 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really want Nafeesa to have another kid and live her life, and I really understand the pain she went through which made her take this BIg step!
But this makes me doubt, what if CV's wanna take a leap? Otherwise Nafeesas baby would die, which is equal to all the sins she did, therefore nullified πŸ˜† but I really want her to enjoy her life, i dont want good souls to live in this place where evil like Zarina and Shazia revolves!
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

I really want Nafeesa to have another kid and live her life, and I really understand the pain she went through which made her take this BIg step!

But this makes me doubt, what if CV's wanna take a leap? Otherwise Nafeesas baby would die, which is equal to all the sins she did, therefore nullified πŸ˜† but I really want her to enjoy her life, i dont want good souls to live in this place where evil like Zarina and Shazia revolves!

Avi nullified😲, bechari bachi ne kya kiya
Chalo.i understand uπŸ˜†
ak47lax thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i have always sympathised whith her. i never understood why she is so hated by the fandom.
however, she could have been more independent. when she realized her husband( who i feel is totally spineless) had gotten another woman pregnant, SHE should have divorced him, gotten a job and become independent. she isnt illiterate like shazia(is she???)
thats one thing i never liked bout the show
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I sympathise with Nafisa in the same sense as really if we look at the reasons why she did all that it was simply the hatred which came out yes on the wrong people but again it was like real life no one really cares in this selfish world but she is shown repenting and so it should come back in a good way to her now .