madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Barkat villa to chennai xpress😛

Okay no much bak bak, read it know the tilte😆, but I thought writing it differently it turned out differently, I mean I wanted to write it with little fun but I ended up writing something... even if it's boring read it till end, surprise😳

In life one has a choice to take one of two paths, I chose wrong path, the path of your life can change in an instant, when u meet the right person...

I'm ur Rocket😎, as u all know I'm a heart breaker... but what u don't know is i am waiting for someone who can heal my broken heart...

I always waited for a chandh who can make my heart to skip a beat... I saw my chaandh, not only my heart even I skipped and I did Somersaults on the Road, even full moon can fade infront of her, I drowned in her hazel Doe eyes... that chirpy smile on her Petal lips made me insane... it sounds crazy but... from the moment I first set eyes on her, I haven't not been able to stop thinking about her... And when I came to know that she is wife of Zain Abdhullah ... I lost that little Rationality which was left in me... I chose the wrong path, I masked my identity and took Zain abdhullah's place... to steal my chandh...

With my adoption of wrong path I entered into Barkat villa..., I was shocked looking at house... I searched for Aliya, I didn't know where she was.., Zareena said me where my chandh was... I went to kitchen I saw her cooking food... I stood at kitchen's door step and looked at her, I was lost in her... I realised she is not the one for flirt... she deserves only love... I realised I cannot flirt with her like I do with others, flirter in me died and I took rebirth as a lover...

I approached her with excitement and what I got was disappointment... She referred me as Zain thinking her husband... I became adamant to win her...

she was trying to come close to me thinking I'm her husband... but I didn't take advantage of situation, as I said flirter in me died... so I stayed away... I wanted her to accept me.. I knew that was not a cake walk too... but I didn't give up...

Aliya's immaculacy ,innocence and her love for her husband made me curious to know about her... not only that, it became very difficult for me act as Zain bcz I didnt know what happened in past, many a times I kept blank face not knowing how to respond or what to answer... and on top of it my language, I use to practice a lot to spell correctly...

I asked Zareena about their past, but she questioned me back!! , I convinced her saying to gain Aliya's trust..., zareena said me from the beginning, how they got married, in what circumstances they married, how they turned from enemies to friends and then friends to eternal lovers.., hurdles they crossed together to protect their love... everything... At that moment I realised what really love is... what It can make with people, how it can turn one into... my lost rationality started working... I felt what I'm doing was wrong... But a small voice quivered in mind looking at my chaandh ... Anything is fare in love and war...

I just shrugged my thoughts, and focused on my
mission : Chaandh..

Some times I wondered why she loves him so much, what is so special in Zain... not only Aliya, his brother Fahad, his Mom, chaandh kala, his miss universe, saif, sana and aroob every one loves him so much... I felt jealous of him... I came here to change my chandh's heart and to win her.. but my heart started changing without my permission... I'm became an emotional fool... may be bcz I'm an orphan, everything effected me...

Aliya started suspecting me..., she started connecting every dot and was tracking my every move.. it has became hard to fool her...

One day I was searching for dvd's to watch a film, I saw a disc. Which was named as Zain's personal... I became curious... and I played it to know what it has... I saw his love, suffer for his love and the amount of Pain he went through... when Aliya left him... how much he craved for his wife's forgiveness... I realised zain's immaculacy, his immaculate love and impeccable behaviour with everyone in his family was making him loved by everyone...

I figured out differences between me and Zain... the first major difference is he can never eye others wife... with this I realised Aliya can never love me, so I revealed everything about me, why I entered and who supported me... to Aliya... Both Zain and Aliya forgave me and thanked me for not messing their lives more...

I stepped out of Barkat villa as Rocket, but not as old flirting Rocket...

All pursuits are pointless and fruitless unless and until love and compassion are found...

Okay left Aliya but still my first sight of her's was replaying... if there can be a hamshakkal of mine, then why not Aliya... I just laughed at my thoughts, I know it's not possible...

I took a train to go chennai to meet one of my old friend... to forget whatever happened... I'm waiting for train to start... I saw some one running on platform to catch train... I went to to help her...

It was Aliya... I extended my hand to pull her inside... she clashed into my chest , my heart fluttered with her touch... I was lost in her...

It's not Aliya, she is different, looking like typical south indian...Resembling Aliya.. (* Imagine pree like deepika from chennai express*😛) ,

I asked her name, she replied Meenamma... 🤣

I took a breath, and realised it's Aliya's hamshakkal... I enquired her about her marriage controlling my excitement, she gave me wierd expression and said NO...

My happiness has no boundaries, I can start.a family too...
Mission: Meenamma... 😎

Haule Haule se hawa lagatee hai...

Haule Haule se data lagatee hai..

Haule Haule duwa lagatee hai, haan

Hayee Haule Haule chandh badhatha hai... ...

Haule Haule ho jayega pyaar chal yaar, Haule Haule hojayega pyaar... 😳

P.s. Guys I'm imagining rocket speaking tamil🤣

I know every one is ready with dandhaa😆 behind me... but what can I do, this OS dedicated for all Rocket deewani's including me😆
This way our rocket harshad will be paired with Meenamma preetika🤪 I know I'm pagal, want to here from u all again, so drop ur precious comment... and dnt forget to hit like button
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Madhuu! Awesome OS 🤗

I hope CV's will show something like this.. Rocket bana gentleman typs instead of show gasapita trck ,rocket bana maha kamina

Last part OMG! meenamma 🤣
Rocket ko Hindi bhi baat karne nhi ati, soncho tamil kisey boleyga 🤔
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my God...
🤣 🤣 🤣
This was really amazing...
I m really speechless!!!!!!!!!!
Yaar aise amazing thoughts dimaag me aate kaise hai...
It was totally unexpected...
I mean starting ka was very nice but the ending was hilarious!!!!
Still can's stop myself...
Amazing👍🏼
Hats off to you yaar seriously...
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TheInstigator-

Madhuu! Awesome OS 🤗

I hope CV's will show something like this.. Rocket bana gentleman typs instead of show gasapita trck ,rocket bana maha kamina

Last part OMG! meenamma 🤣
Rocket ko Hindi bhi baat karne nhi ati, soncho tamil kisey boleyga 🤔

U liked it😲 ha ha lol😆 thank u
I thought everyone will throw sandals on me, I'm all going crazy for Rocket 🤣
Yes pree as meenamma 🤣
Imagine rocket speaking tamil🤪 I ll go nuts😆
Thank u so much for lovely comment Rida🤗
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZayaILoveU

Oh my God...

🤣 🤣 🤣
This was really amazing...
I m really speechless!!!!!!!!!!
Yaar aise amazing thoughts dimaag me aate kaise hai...
It was totally unexpected...
I mean starting ka was very nice but the ending was hilarious!!!!
Still can's stop myself...
Amazing👍🏼
Hats off to you yaar seriously...

thank u yaar😳
Actually I was planning to write something hilarious on Rocket morning I was watching pree's tamil movie... in that she was traditional and all, then my pagal brain activated 😆
Thank u so much for lovely comment dear😳
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
absolutely awesome os!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️..specially last part was superb👍🏼🤣...rocket & Meenamma😎...loved it so much..❤️
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUHANIKAA

absolutely awesome os!!!⭐️..specially last part was superb👍🏼🤣...rocket & Meenamma😎...loved it so much..❤️

Hailaa today u r not pink😲 okay Ruhii baby😆
Thank u For lovely comment Ruhii😳
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Hailaa today u r not pink😲 okay Ruhii baby😆
Thank u For lovely comment Ruhii😳

no, i'm purple today😆
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUHANIKAA

no, i'm purple today😆

Yeah purple baby sounds wierd so I didnt refer that way😆
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh god madhu u rock I am laughing loudly and first thing I thought emotional one but your end loved it and haule haule I could imagine the scene the smile on rockets face and pree in south Indian attire and haule haule
Edited by katmaan - 9 years ago