Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
why my reason behind it was farhad got married to shazia after she seduced him and his mother wanted a grandson farhad father was against it. Nafisa became bitter due to suraiya, she used her and abused her i could understand her bitterness but she was wrong to do with what she did zaya and usman this was all her doing.
Now shazia is a woman who went for Farhad because she wanted to marry rich i dont like her at all but with Nafisa i think farhad will realise his mistake and why Nafisa did want she did
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It doesn't really make any difference to me but yes Shazia will definitely try to harm her which of course is not right. I hope that Shazia's plans backfire..who knows in trying to harm Nafeesa's child, Fahad may find out and kick her out instead. 😆
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suk19

why my reason behind it was farhad got married to shazia after she seduced him and his mother wanted a grandson farhad father was against it. Nafisa became bitter due to suraiya, she used her and abused her i could understand her bitterness but she was wrong to do with what she did zaya and usman this was all her doing.

Now shazia is a woman who went for Farhad because she wanted to marry rich i dont like her at all but with Nafisa i think farhad will realise his mistake and why Nafisa did want she did

I agree with all of that, but I really don't care if she is pregnant or not... she is now, good! And I hope Shazia doesn't try to harm her child too, but she might. I just hope inka drama dikhanay k liye ZaYa ko kum na dikhaye... aaj bhi Aaliya ka boht chota part tha... but acha tha, this rocket track is slowly growing on me... and that Zareena ka chipakna with Rocket... eww 🤢
aman1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I agree with u i'm happy 4 her but shazia she will harm her 4 sure