Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shonu631

Great post, You said it all !😊
Even I loved the episode .. a very light hearted and yet the drama element present ... Bi was always a light hearted fiction for me and now finally after soo much of heavy drama and rona dhona we are getting some light hearted moments.Though i did not like rocket-zarro scenes.But i loved haule haule seq and rocket's expressions toh was cherry on the cake πŸ‘

I don't think anyone enjoyed the Rocket and Zaro scenes, my reaction was completely like Bilal's you just want to cover your eyes at such a sight!

The Haule Haule sequence was adorable, when I pictured Rocket meeting Aaliya I thought he would be checking her out and thinking oh she is hot or something like that instead I saw this innocence in his eyes.

Originally posted by: MJHTmonaya

I loved today's episode. Rocket is epic!

He really is and hats off to Harshad for getting into the skin of Rocket's character. Seriously you cannot believe Harshad is playing two different roles, he is that good!

Originally posted by: manny136

Mandy those Rocket Zaro scenes were no comment lol but it really shows how nasty a person zaro is and no loyalty to her hubby or son so i really want them both to wipe their hands off her soon. Bilal saying how he would go to his abbu lol Rocket falling for aliya before he knows that she is zains wife is interesting. He refused to help zaro but now that he knows aliya is zains wife and his chaand he is willing to do this even though he wasnt willing to before coz he does not trust zaro. Now its all about Aliya but she is all about zaya and obviously zaya will emerge out of this as well but what rocket does remains to be seen.

It really does and it only made him more aware of how low she would sink, he knew better than to team with such a person

OMG Bilal was hilarious even he was left disgusted with his mother and I ROFL when he threatened to tell his dad. It was so cute!

I didn't expect to see Rocket meet A beforehand either but it just made things all the more intriguing to watch. I just hope he keeps in mind not to trust Zaro and is able to pull the ultimate con in bringing her down. I am sure the more time he spends with Aaliya and gets to know her, he will feel bad for trying to con her.

Originally posted by: -Jharna-

Great post as always Mandy!

I had an Allah Tauba kinda expression all throughout Rocket- Zarro scenes! Lol! Even Bilal shut his eyes in embarrassment! πŸ˜† But I particularly loved Kamya in that scene! Must say I'm liking her and Neel more everyday!

Nafeesa's pregnancy though random, I don't care much coz right now we still don't know why exactly that track has been introduced. We still have to wait and see.

So Rocket is a love guru who can make even Zareena go weak in the knees for him. But he won't be able to make that one person fall for him, whom he has already fallen for head over heels! Coz he isn't Zain! The Haule haule sequence was actually pretty well done! Though filmy, it was cute! HarshIka can honestly create chemistry even as RoYa! But I don't wish to see a lot of it somehow!

Today's episode was needed to be on Rocket but I still missed Zain! That's my only apprehension abt this track..that Cvs shouldn't sideline Zain! And what's with the CVs obsession to get Aaliya married to anyone else but Zain?! I hope that spoiler is wrong!

LOL yes! Those scenes were cringeworthy yet hilarious at the same time. Neel and Kamya are rocking as Zaro and Bilal.

I don't care much for Nafeesa's pregnancy track either, did not understand the purpose behind such a thing but if it means Shazia is busy plotting against Nafeesa and leaves Aaliya alone so be it! Its nice to see others being targeted for a change than everyone being Zain and Aaliya's enemy. Mixing things up always helps in keeping things balanced,

Totally agree Harshad and Preetika can even make fans go in aww of RoYa but we can never stop loving ZaYa. I hope Zain is not sidelined, I mean today I completely understood but that does not mean I will want this to be a daily thing you know.

About that marriage spoiler, I am wondering if this will play a role in Rocket keeping his distance from Aaliya. You know Rocket can be a flirt when it comes to women but maybe just maybe it will be different with Aaliya, he did after all have that innocence to him when he fell for her. Maybe he will actually show respect to her and end up helping her rather than betraying her.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Heya there πŸ€— . Awesome Post
And i loved tonight's episode it was light hearted yet interesting . Rocket loyalty test was hilarious seriously ,rocket gets to know what kind of lady Zaro is ,so what m assuming right now is that rocket is kind of man who knows the purity of love and relations , he def will wipe off zaro and bilal for sure. as long as rocket gona spend time with aaliya. he will gets to know how much she loves her husband and from today onwards i can feel that he will respect her cus ek to he fall for her as love at first sight , so moreover he gona get know her more when he will be in BV , and cant wait for the day when for the first time rocket-zain gona come face to face , but i know its a long run , we not getting it soon enough , but i wasnt expecting their first meet today itself as last night we were talking about , but now the things are more interguring yet interesting , Haule haule seq i just loved it , it was filmy but i dint mind cus we had harshad and preetika , so we can utter what ever lol , Poor bilu raja i just laughed thru out and rocket-zaro , scenes NO COMMENT i will talk about this in "OUR BOX" πŸ˜†naffesa preganancy MIRACLE , shazia game plan back agasint naf , yup gona take it unless until shazia leave aaliya , we good . surriya will be back next week , so lets wait and watch how things gona get unfold. but now i dont want this track to wrap up soon , m really enjoying 😳

Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Maybe I'm alone but I loved tonight's episode! It was lighthearted yet had the element of drama to take things forward.

No you are not, I loved today's episode as well.πŸ˜› Yes there wasn't much Zaya and a lot of screen time was wasted on the whole Nafeesa-Shazia thing but like you said it had all the elements to not only move the story forward but it was enjoyable. The episode ended on a good note and I couldn't have asked for a better start for the week.πŸ˜ƒ

The loyalty test was hilarious! I don't blame Rocket one bit for testing Zaro and Bilal, he saw first hand how Zaro can screw someone over for greed even if it is her own son. I figured from the precap last week that he did not accept the offer initially and I was right.

It really was hilarious. That Bilal I tell you he never fails to make you laugh every time. I thought he was nailed his scenes today. I am glad that Rocket turned out to be smart and a man of his own values you can say despite being a con. I was happy when he said that he doesn't work for the people whose niyyat he doesn't like.

So Nafeesa's pregnant and the only thing I can gather from that is giving Shazia further motive to cross over to the dark side and continue plotting.

This was totally unexpected and yes I also think it's just to make Shazia more vicious. I can see her trying to make Nafeesa suffer from a miscarriage.

Zain wanted to tell Aaliya the good news, he calls her and wants her to come home soon because of the bad vibes he is getting. Poor guy, just when he gets back his love another hurdle comes in their way but I have to say I am intrigued about this upcoming track. As shown tonight, Rocket has fallen for Aaliya. It was the totally filmy love at first sight scenario that played out and now he wants to take Zain's place but will it really be that easy? Rocket has some very obvious flaws and this is going to be his biggest con yet. How will he manage to fool Aaliya? How long does he think Zain can stay away from his love without putting up a fight? Will Rocket end up double crossing Zaro because of his feelings for Aaliya?

One hurdle is gone and another is on its way, I tell you this is the only show where the main couple don't get to live happy for long. πŸ˜† But like you I am also very intrigued. Although i feel for Zain but there's this sense of adventure and thrill with this Rocket track. And the way he fell in love with Aaliya at first and followed her like a cute little puppy..lol I can't help but wish there was a humshakal of Aaliya for him 🀣 Bechara I think I might feel bad for him when Zain comes back for his AaliyaπŸ˜•πŸ₯Ί But at the same time I will be happy when Zaya reunites. LOL i hope that even makes senseπŸ˜† As for Zarina, yes I think that Rocket will double cross her. After all Zarina is just about the money so if it comes to it Zarina will hurt Aaliya if needed for her plan to work. But Rocket is not there for money that much had been made clear. So he might become an ally.πŸ˜ƒ I honestly don't know what's ahead. But so far I am loving it.πŸ˜›

What I am trying to say is anything is possible right now and BI has a history of being unpredictable! I know right now it seems Zain is being sidelined but we have to see more of Rocket at the moment in order to build up the future track, that and the fact its extremely difficult for Harshad to balance both roles. The main thing here is focus is on Harshad and Preetika and this track is interesting. I am looking forward to how things unfold and have faith CVs won't mess with the purity of ZaYa's love, they've survived so much and will surely get through this latest hurdle with Rocket. Rocket cannot destroy ZaYa, nothing can, CVs won't take such a risk after the backlash they received for their previous track.

Zain being sidelined was a given. I mean it is really hard to give a balanced episode of both Zain and Rocket and also we have to think of Harshad as well. Poor guy must be more exhausted than he was before. But he is doing an amazing playing both roles and I can't help but feel excited for the upcoming episodes.πŸ˜ƒ Zaya will be together once again in the end that's for sure. This story was about Zain and Aaliya and it will always stay that way...us fans made sure of thatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree with your post Mandy :))
I was expecting a lot of Zaya in the episode after friday but it's okay I will wait.
As for the track it shall be interesting because the worst has happend and survived , so no complaints.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayalove

Bang on post u said it all

Thanks

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

You are definitely not alone! I loved the episode too! Will update more later πŸ˜ƒ

Looking forward to your update

Originally posted by: Priyakna

I completely agree with your post Mandy :))

I was expecting a lot of Zaya in the episode after friday but it's okay I will wait.
As for the track it shall be interesting because the worst has happend and survived , so no complaints.

Bingo if we can survive that horrid and torture of HN, we can survive this! This track has started with a bang, fans are loving it so lets see how things unfold!

Originally posted by: saranvir

Heya there πŸ€— . Awesome Post
And i loved tonight's episode it was light hearted yet interesting . Rocket loyalty test was hilarious seriously ,rocket gets to know what kind of lady Zaro is ,so what m assuming right now is that rocket is kind of man who knows the purity of love and relations , he def will wipe off zaro and bilal for sure. as long as rocket gona spend time with aaliya. he will gets to know how much she loves her husband and from today onwards i can feel that he will respect her cus ek to he fall for her as love at first sight , so moreover he gona get know her more when he will be in BV , and cant wait for the day when for the first time rocket-zain gona come face to face , but i know its a long run , we not getting it soon enough , but i wasnt expecting their first meet today itself as last night we were talking about , but now the things are more interguring yet interesting , Haule haule seq i just loved it , it was filmy but i dint mind cus we had harshad and preetika , so we can utter what ever lol , Poor bilu raja i just laughed thru out and rocket-zaro , scenes NO COMMENT i will talk about this in "OUR BOX" πŸ˜†naffesa preganancy MIRACLE , shazia game plan back agasint naf , yup gona take it unless until shazia leave aaliya , we good . surriya will be back next week , so lets wait and watch how things gona get unfold. but now i dont want this track to wrap up soon , m really enjoying 😳

Soul sister, we so think alike! I feel the same way, he will respect Aaliya and would surely turn the tables on Zarina. I would love for BI to stay unique while showing some cliched plots, why not show him becoming Aaliya's ally? He has seen Zaro's true colors so why help her of all people especially when he has so innocently fallen for Aaliya? We all know Zaro cannot get away with this so easily, it is never that simple so I am looking forward to how the walls come crashing down around her!

LOL our eyes took time to recover from such a scene, at least you were warned by me I sadly had to sit through it. I just kept telling myself, this is just a test he has not fallen for her πŸ˜† The scene with Rocket and Aaliya more than made up for that image, that and Billu threatening to tell his father everything. He's so cute

I don't think the track will be wrapping up soon, TRPs are up and fans are actually enjoying this track. The only thing fans don't want is to see Zain sidelined.

Edited by .Mandy. - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Totally agree with you! I'm glad that even Rocket has his values and principles and who would take the risk working with someone like Zaro when she can harm her own child? That right there is a huge warning sign that trouble lies ahead, I'm glad that no money in the world would make him take such a risk.

Bilal is hilarious! He never fails to bring a smile to my face, I just enjoy his scenes especially when he threatened to tell Rehman, I'm like go Bilal just tell him! Rehman seriously needs to be put to use, he comes to BV and is doing nothing about Zaro. Its time he take a stand and stop being wasted, an actor like that should be used to his full potential.

LOL tell me about it but they are also the only couple to be written in such a realistic way. They are probably the first whose love intensified with time which only makes me love them more! I feel the same way about this track, so much potential, adventure and adrenaline rush. I love it! So far so good and yes I am going to feel bad for Rocket, poor guy here he has fallen in love with a girl he can never have well you know what I mean

Exactly, we have to think about Harshad here like in the IV we saw this morning where he said he is even more busy which makes it hard for him to give IVs along side Pree. Its exhausting doing a double role and we don't want to see body doubles constantly now do we? Its better like this, CVs are trying here and we all enjoyed Rocket along with some cute scenes with Zain.

Yes ZaYa are endgame, they will be back together and expose Zaro. I look forward to that too

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Maybe I'm alone but I loved tonight's episode! It was lighthearted yet had the element of drama to take things forward.

The loyalty test was hilarious! I don't blame Rocket one bit for testing Zaro and Bilal, he saw first hand how Zaro can screw someone over for greed even if it is her own son. I figured from the precap last week that he did not accept the offer initially and I was right.

So Nafeesa's pregnant and the only thing I can gather from that is giving Shazia further motive to cross over to the dark side and continue plotting.

Zain wanted to tell Aaliya the good news, he calls her and wants her to come home soon because of the bad vibes he is getting. Poor guy, just when he gets back his love another hurdle comes in their way but I have to say I am intrigued about this upcoming track. As shown tonight, Rocket has fallen for Aaliya. It was the totally filmy love at first sight scenario that played out and now he wants to take Zain's place but will it really be that easy? Rocket has some very obvious flaws and this is going to be his biggest con yet. How will he manage to fool Aaliya? How long does he think Zain can stay away from his love without putting up a fight? Will Rocket end up double crossing Zaro because of his feelings for Aaliya?

What I am trying to say is anything is possible right now and BI has a history of being unpredictable! I know right now it seems Zain is being sidelined but we have to see more of Rocket at the moment in order to build up the future track, that and the fact its extremely difficult for Harshad to balance both roles. The main thing here is focus is on Harshad and Preetika and this track is interesting. I am looking forward to how things unfold and have faith CVs won't mess with the purity of ZaYa's love, they've survived so much and will surely get through this latest hurdle with Rocket. Rocket cannot destroy ZaYa, nothing can, CVs won't take such a risk after the backlash they received for their previous track.

Sorry M i feel last nite epi was filler epi.

Rocket taking loyalty teft was nice .Wen she said crore Rocket got to know true color of Zaro nd she is ready to shoot own son.Seeing Rocket's expression i feel , he will ditch her.

Bilal does nt like closeness of Rocket nd Zaro .Who will like mom romancing with some other guy.

Nafee prag will nt go well with Shazia ,if she gives birth to baby boy then shazia will be finished.

Expected more of ZaYa scene , Rocket started liking Aalia.loved the BG song Haule Haule one of my fav. song.Temple, Church nd masjid rang at the same time nd toofan came .

Precap- Rocket has accepted to enter BV as Zain Abdulla.

I feel Rocket cannot cheat Aalia very soon she may find out , he is nt Zain but , till she find Zain;s whereabout she may keep quiet coz she has to know from Rocket where Zain is ?

I m scared about the show, no repeats nd no promo.
Edited by Baingan - 9 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today episode is good one expect Nafessa nautanki.I love Bilal,Zaro and Rocket comedy scene but expect Rocket Zaro eye lock.I don't find that so scene much necessary or CV'S just want to show Rocket can make any girl week.
Rocket is very smart I am sure he going to be one who will reveal Zaro truth later.he is flirty till we know but yesterday we saw he actually good by heart he just need a positive person company.i am sure living with Aliya he will be completely good person.
He totally fall for Aliya in first sight it is unexpected as we all though he would just like her by see her beauty but he actually head over heel for her.but poor boy he will never get her for now he will be blind by his confidence that he will make her fall for her but soon he might be realise she only love Zain.he will be sure help her to find Zain.I am really excite for this love triangle its werid but still it HarshIka after all.I know many is worry for what will happen when Rocket will replace Zain he might try to come close to Aliya but I am sure CV'S never will show then cross limit.
Feel bad for Zain he still in so fear for Aliya i can imagen his condition when he will know his princess is with his duplicate.it will again other blow for him.he actually sideline but I don't complain becz Harsh already doing hard work.Zain is hero and will be but for now Rocket might be in force but its ok we are seeing him doing something new for a while.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Sorry M i feel last nite epi was filler epi.

Rocket taking loyalty teft was nice .Wen she said crore Rocket got to know true color of Zaro nd she is ready to shoot own son.Seeing Rocket's expression i feel , he will ditch her.

Bilal does nt like closeness of Rocket nd Zaro .Who will like mom romancing with some other guy.

Nafee prag will nt go well with Shazia ,if she gives birth to baby boy then shazia will be finished.

Expected more of ZaYa scene , Rocket started liking Aalia.loved the BG song Haule Haule one of my fav. song.Temple, Church nd masjid rang at the same time nd toofan came .

Precap- Rocket has accepted to enter BV as Zain Abdulla.

I feel Rocket cannot cheat Aalia very soon she may find out , he is nt Zain but , till she find Zain;s whereabout she may keep quiet coz she has to know from Rocket where Zain is ?

I m scared about the show, no repeats nd no promo.

That's alright.

Who can blame Bilal, its not only about Zaro romancing someone else, the guy is a look alike of his cousin! Wouldn't that creep you out? Poor guy, I could totally relate to him.

Shazia is going to get worse from here, this is going to drive her crazy especially now that Fahad will pay extra attention to Nafeesa. Shazia is going to snap!

I'm hoping for that, Rocket has to feel guilty about conning Aaliya and she has to grow suspicious of him. This plan cannot go so smoothly for either Rocket or Zaro and who will be behind the kidnapping? Will Zaro kidnap Zain or will it be Rocket? I'm leaning more towards Zaro because she can stoop at anything to get her way.

Well the track is being well received, TRPs are starting to rise and given Harshad and Preetika's win at ITA the channel has to take note of BI's popularity.

Originally posted by: -ZaYaholic-

Today episode is good one expect Nafessa nautanki.I love Bilal,Zaro and Rocket comedy scene but expect Rocket Zaro eye lock.I don't find that so scene much necessary or CV'S just want to show Rocket can make any girl week.
Rocket is very smart I am sure he going to be one who will reveal Zaro truth later.he is flirty till we know but yesterday we saw he actually good by heart he just need a positive person company.i am sure living with Aliya he will be completely good person.
He totally fall for Aliya in first sight it is unexpected as we all though he would just like her by see her beauty but he actually head over heel for her.but poor boy he will never get her for now he will be blind by his confidence that he will make her fall for her but soon he might be realise she only love Zain.he will be sure help her to find Zain.I am really excite for this love triangle its werid but still it HarshIka after all.I know many is worry for what will happen when Rocket will replace Zain he might try to come close to Aliya but I am sure CV'S never will show then cross limit.
Feel bad for Zain he still in so fear for Aliya i can imagen his condition when he will know his princess is with his duplicate.it will again other blow for him.he actually sideline but I don't complain becz Harsh already doing hard work.Zain is hero and will be but for now Rocket might be in force but its ok we are seeing him doing something new for a while.

No one liked Rocket and Zaro's part, only saving grace there was Bilal who is hilarious! Plus I also liked the fact Rocket realized okay this woman is trouble. It was a relief to know even a con has some principles and you are right living with Aaliya may change him, especially given the way he fell for her. There was nothing sleazy about the scene, he looked so innocent and completely smitten by her beauty.

It is weird how we've come to love this very odd triangle but blame it on Harshad and Preetika, these two just create magic. Watching them in the Haule Haule sequence, it was totally Rocket and Aaliya there not Zain and Aaliya. It was too good!

I feel for Zain too, those bad vibes are not for nothing and once again his fears are coming true but he needs to fight back!