Rocket's Loyalty Test and Love at First Sight

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Maybe I'm alone but I loved tonight's episode! It was lighthearted yet had the element of drama to take things forward.

The loyalty test was hilarious! I don't blame Rocket one bit for testing Zaro and Bilal, he saw first hand how Zaro can screw someone over for greed even if it is her own son. I figured from the precap last week that he did not accept the offer initially and I was right.

So Nafeesa's pregnant and the only thing I can gather from that is giving Shazia further motive to cross over to the dark side and continue plotting.

Zain wanted to tell Aaliya the good news, he calls her and wants her to come home soon because of the bad vibes he is getting. Poor guy, just when he gets back his love another hurdle comes in their way but I have to say I am intrigued about this upcoming track. As shown tonight, Rocket has fallen for Aaliya. It was the totally filmy love at first sight scenario that played out and now he wants to take Zain's place but will it really be that easy? Rocket has some very obvious flaws and this is going to be his biggest con yet. How will he manage to fool Aaliya? How long does he think Zain can stay away from his love without putting up a fight? Will Rocket end up double crossing Zaro because of his feelings for Aaliya?

What I am trying to say is anything is possible right now and BI has a history of being unpredictable! I know right now it seems Zain is being sidelined but we have to see more of Rocket at the moment in order to build up the future track, that and the fact its extremely difficult for Harshad to balance both roles. The main thing here is focus is on Harshad and Preetika and this track is interesting. I am looking forward to how things unfold and have faith CVs won't mess with the purity of ZaYa's love, they've survived so much and will surely get through this latest hurdle with Rocket. Rocket cannot destroy ZaYa, nothing can, CVs won't take such a risk after the backlash they received for their previous track.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Great post Mandy. Yeah even i found the epi fun and balanced though there was barely any zaya scenes or romance but it was still fun to watch lol. Rockets loyalty test lol seriously zaro is nasty as a wife and mother lol Dude i want rehman to divorce her soon pls. Poor zain so scared still i guess this next track of rocket will have to bring zain out of his fears and face anything coz zaya have faced so much they can face this too. Wow Fahad really has forgiven Nafeesa lol and Shazia her fake fainting and the whole thing came back to bite her when the doctor confirmed nafeesas miracle pregnancy. I wonder why the cvs decided to make nafeesa pregnant, to make shazia more dark and willing to harm nafeesa esp if the baby is a boy. Is this gonna be a turning point for fahad shazia relationship. What will be suri's reaction coz nafeesa being unable to have a baby lead to shazia coming into BV and the consequences changed the whole future of this family. Im happy nafeesa is having a kid no pressure on zaya lol yet. Bilal lol they guy would have died if shazia was having a baby lol So rocket isnt totally nasty either lol he wants true love as well but fate pointing towards aliya as his chaand lol Lets c how far is he willing to go for her and will he help her in the end. Last weeks precap hinted he only agrees after looking at aliyas pic but never did i imagine him falling for her at first sight and the song seq so cute lol Zain is so right aliya should get home soon lol This is gonna be a big test for zaya and im sure cvs wont mess with zaya and have them emerging victorious against zaro and her plans. Rocket is a big mystery but will he only do this deal to get aliya or will he let zaro think its only for money? What if zaro finds out rocket loves aliya what game will she play then? Interesting week ahead.
Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Maybe I'm alone but I loved tonight's episode! It was lighthearted yet had the element of drama to take things forward.

The loyalty test was hilarious! I don't blame Rocket one bit for testing Zaro and Bilal, he saw first hand how Zaro can screw someone over for greed even if it is her own son. I figured from the precap last week that he did not accept the offer initially and I was right.

So Nafeesa's pregnant and the only thing I can gather from that is giving Shazia further motive to cross over to the dark side and continue plotting.

Zain wanted to tell Aaliya the good news, he calls her and wants her to come home soon because of the bad vibes he is getting. Poor guy, just when he gets back his love another hurdle comes in their way but I have to say I am intrigued about this upcoming track. As shown tonight, Rocket has fallen for Aaliya. It was the totally filmy love at first sight scenario that played out and now he wants to take Zain's place but will it really be that easy? Rocket has some very obvious flaws and this is going to be his biggest con yet. How will he manage to fool Aaliya? How long does he think Zain can stay away from his love without putting up a fight? Will Rocket end up double crossing Zaro because of his feelings for Aaliya?

What I am trying to say is anything is possible right now and BI has a history of being unpredictable! I know right now it seems Zain is being sidelined but we have to see more of Rocket at the moment in order to build up the future track, that and the fact its extremely difficult for Harshad to balance both roles. The main thing here is focus is on Harshad and Preetika and this track is interesting. I am looking forward to how things unfold and have faith CVs won't mess with the purity of ZaYa's love, they've survived so much and will surely get through this latest hurdle with Rocket. Rocket cannot destroy ZaYa, nothing can, CVs won't take such a risk after the backlash they received for their previous track.

Agree with everything you said Mandy. It will be interesting to see which way this track goes!!

I felt the Nafeesa pregnancy reveal was very sudden but glad the CV's are focussing on the other characters and moving their stories forward together with the main track, ie;Zaya😉

Didn't get a chance to comment on your review posts last week due to hectic work schedue but after reading them during breaks etc I must tell you that I like your mature way of thinking and analysing the tracks and episodes, it always makes complete, logical sense👏

Looking forward to your reviews this week as always😛
shonu631 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great post, You said it all !😊
Even I loved the episode .. a very light hearted and yet the drama element present ... Bi was always a light hearted fiction for me and now finally after soo much of heavy drama and rona dhona we are getting some light hearted moments.Though i did not like rocket-zarro scenes.But i loved haule haule seq and rocket's expressions toh was cherry on the cake 👏
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I loved today's episode. Rocket is epic!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: manny136

Great post Mandy. Yeah even i found the epi fun and balanced though there was barely any zaya scenes or romance but it was still fun to watch lol. Rockets loyalty test lol seriously zaro is nasty as a wife and mother lol Dude i want rehman to divorce her soon pls. Poor zain so scared still i guess this next track of rocket will have to bring zain out of his fears and face anything coz zaya have faced so much they can face this too. Wow Fahad really has forgiven Nafeesa lol and Shazia her fake fainting and the whole thing came back to bite her when the doctor confirmed nafeesas miracle pregnancy. I wonder why the cvs decided to make nafeesa pregnant, to make shazia more dark and willing to harm nafeesa esp if the baby is a boy. Is this gonna be a turning point for fahad shazia relationship. What will be suri's reaction coz nafeesa being unable to have a baby lead to shazia coming into BV and the consequences changed the whole future of this family. Im happy nafeesa is having a kid no pressure on zaya lol yet. Bilal lol they guy would have died if shazia was having a baby lol So rocket isnt totally nasty either lol he wants true love as well but fate pointing towards aliya as his chaand lol Lets c how far is he willing to go for her and will he help her in the end. Last weeks precap hinted he only agrees after looking at aliyas pic but never did i imagine him falling for her at first sight and the song seq so cute lol Zain is so right aliya should get home soon lol This is gonna be a big test for zaya and im sure cvs wont mess with zaya and have them emerging victorious against zaro and her plans. Rocket is a big mystery but will he only do this deal to get aliya or will he let zaro think its only for money? What if zaro finds out rocket loves aliya what game will she play then? Interesting week ahead.

When Zaro was getting close to Rocket, I was like oh no she didn't! I do not want her anywhere near Rocket, I felt the same way Bilal did I wanted to cover my eyes but Bilal is so cute! He had me ROFL!

I didn't really understand the point of such a twist with Shazia and Nafeesa but CVs must have something in mind here.

LOL about no pressure for ZaYa, of course I want a pregnancy track for them too but its too early.

So we did not get much ZaYa but the morning scene was cute! I love the way he was looking for her and wanted to go out with her. They are so cute! I wonder what was so important that she did not make Zain go with her ... hmm!

Rocket falling for Aaliya at first sight was something I expected, just not this soon! I thought he would meet her in person at BV but nope he meets her before then and fell hard for her! It was so innocent and adorable! It will be interesting to see the outcome here because we all know ZaYa are endgame and have to emerge victorious here. Its just a question of whether Rocket will help them or not.

Originally posted by: Simplyairports

Agree with everything you said Mandy. It will be interesting to see which way this track goes!!

I felt the Nafeesa pregnancy reveal was very sudden but glad the CV's are focussing on the other characters and moving their stories forward together with the main track, ie;Zaya😉

Didn't get a chance to comment on your review posts last week due to hectic work schedue but after reading them during breaks etc I must tell you that I like your mature way of thinking and analysing the tracks and episodes, it always makes complete, logical sense👏

Looking forward to your reviews this week as always😛

Aww that's okay, I know you would comment when you have a chance. Exactly, I'm glad the CVs are back to focusing on the main cast instead of cameos after cameos. I do not count Rocket as a cameo because its Harshad so technically he is not being sidelined.

I'm so happy focus is still on Harshad and Preetika, regardless of which character he is playing more at the moment. The track is intriguing and you can tell from Harshad and Preetika's IVs and tweets that they are having too much fun shooting for this track.

I cannot wait to see what happens next!

manny136 thumbnail
Mandy those Rocket Zaro scenes were no comment lol but it really shows how nasty a person zaro is and no loyalty to her hubby or son so i really want them both to wipe their hands off her soon. Bilal saying how he would go to his abbu lol Rocket falling for aliya before he knows that she is zains wife is interesting. He refused to help zaro but now that he knows aliya is zains wife and his chaand he is willing to do this even though he wasnt willing to before coz he does not trust zaro. Now its all about Aliya but she is all about zaya and obviously zaya will emerge out of this as well but what rocket does remains to be seen.
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great post as always Mandy!

I had an Allah Tauba kinda expression all throughout Rocket- Zarro scenes! Lol! Even Bilal shut his eyes in embarrassment! 😆 But I particularly loved Kamya in that scene! Must say I'm liking her and Neel more everyday!

Nafeesa's pregnancy though random, I don't care much coz right now we still don't know why exactly that track has been introduced. We still have to wait and see.

So Rocket is a love guru who can make even Zareena go weak in the knees for him. But he won't be able to make that one person fall for him, whom he has already fallen for head over heels! Coz he isn't Zain! The Haule haule sequence was actually pretty well done! Though filmy, it was cute! HarshIka can honestly create chemistry even as RoYa! But I don't wish to see a lot of it somehow!

Today's episode was needed to be on Rocket but I still missed Zain! That's my only apprehension abt this track..that Cvs shouldn't sideline Zain! And what's with the CVs obsession to get Aaliya married to anyone else but Zain?! I hope that spoiler is wrong!
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on post u said it all
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
You are definitely not alone! I loved the episode too! Will update more later 😃