Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

We didn't get such song for zain and aliya also

Cv's not fare

Which song Madhu and who is it being played for??

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

eek the episode sounds cutte! Rocet falling for Aliya! i love it! Chill guys, its all in a light hearted way and its still Harshika! Am excited!

The only reason it's cute is because it's still Harshika 😆
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Precap - Rocket sees ZaYa's photo and agrees for the deal zaro shocked
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So Rocket fall for Aliya in first sight but don't worry guys I am sure no marriage or deep intimacy will happen between them.Aliya is only for Zain and always will be.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Precap- Rocket phones to Zaro saying yeh deal manjoor hai seeing ZaYa 's pic.
manny136 thumbnail
rocket tested the loyalty of zaro and bilal first he got them drunk and made zaro shoot an apple on top of bilals head obviously she failed but she also blabbed about all the money involved in the deal, Rocket didnt trust them and kicked them out lol
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -ZaYaholic-

So Rocket fall for Aliya in first sight but don't worry guys I am sure no marriage or deep intimacy will happen between them.Aliya is only for Zain and always will be.

He is going to enter BV as Zain abdulla. Aalia is already married to Zain .

So why marriage again.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Okay this episode was hilarious, totally adorable!

I loved Bilal, he is so cute and while the scenes with Zaro being close to Rocket were blech! I absolutely love how Rocket tested Bilal and Zaro, he's smart and realizes he can be screwed over by these two. I just hope now that he has accepted, it is him who turns on Zaro before she ever has the chance to turn on him

Nafeesa being pregnant, only thing I see coming of this is Shazia moving further to the dark side

OMG Rocket going fida over Aaliya is a must watch, totally love at first sight. Now had this been anyone but Harshad I would have been cringing but since its him in a dual role, I loved it!
manny136 thumbnail
Ok so rocket said when he sees his true love he would hear church bells and azaan at teh same time and thts when he sees aliya and the song plays while he follows her. Rocket is gone for aliya and then he finds out i guess tom tht aliya is zains wife so only thts why he agrees yikes
manny136 thumbnail
shazia fake fainted and when the doc came lol nafeesa fainted and her pregnancy got confirmed lol bilal was so happy it wasnt shazia both the women lying on the couches in the living room lol