ITA Awards - Celebration of HarshIka achievement...

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

So few backs there were questions raised on the popularity of Harshad & Preetika (Zain & Aaliya) as a couple & Harshad's acting skills...

And I guess the answer has been given in style in the Indian Television Academy Awards (IITA)...

Harshad - Preetika won the best jodi award defeating not only some popular ones, but the toughest competitors... Raman and Ishita... showing that when fans wanted to see Zain with Aaliya they were not wrong. This chemistry is truly unmatachabale

Besides, Harshad won the most popular male award in a category which has nominations of veterans like Shabbir and Ashish... a feat so remarakable and truly proves that his growth as an actor is unprecedented.

I am glad and proud that I chose of to be fan of both of them...coz they have achieved in 10 months what ppl cant in many many years...

Cheers to Harshad and Preetika...many more success to them...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hats off to Harshika πŸ‘
In such a short span of time they got so much popularity πŸ˜ƒ
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Harshika Rocks!!
Proud to be their fan..
Much more is waiting for them
zaya.harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's kinda tight slap on the faces of those who were bashing Harshad's acting n ZAYA jodi!
Harshika Rock!!!πŸ‘
Soo proud to be their fanπŸ‘πŸΌ
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Really it's a HUGE ACHIEVEMENT...competing with biggies and wining...they deserved the awards for their BI hardwork...
Just love them so much...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
As of now in TV industry ZaYa is the most likeable jodi.
They hve sizziling chemistry.Pree always says we don't hve to work hard to bring chemistry dat is true.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Definitely! Congrats to the both of them and many more to come!
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree πŸ‘πŸΌ evn I saw sme post sayng n sme forums is ita biasd coz thr show dnt win anything v cldve raised da same questn too n previous two award shows 😑 and also sme sayng harshad won coz thr ws no tough cmptn pree dnt coz she hd tough cmptn ppl pls commmeee onnn

evn I kept da hops low fr Jodi award bt yeah they did it won it coz dat particular Jodi fans were overcnfdnt n dnt vote as much as we did twitter ws just raining with zaya names b4 awrds goodjob fansπŸ‘ harshad winning it with shabir ashsish rajat n race tht ws hell tough ths shows r higher trp gainer bt harshad nailed coz he did it with one show(acting) whr all othr did with sme 2,3 shws.
HARSHAD solely dervd best actor just fr tht one particular graveyard scene & dargah scn aftr leap
&
ZAYA/harshika for burning the screen with their chemistry without being "artificial" they always made us felt tht love do exsist n us n mkng us fall n beliv n love no need f hot scnes just a small handshake between them is sooo romantic wht els do we need to prove.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really feel proud for Harshad and Preetika for winning best jodi award and for Harshad to win best actor award.hope next year like him we will see Pree to win best actress award too.