Congrats on keeping rank stable

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Everybody. Man I am scared to even make a post these days because I do not know if I will get a reply or not or how many will see this🀒

So um Congrats we are stable.πŸ˜ƒ I honestly thought we would go down but we didn't so good job to everyone who tried to wake up the forum, your effort didn't go to waste as you managed to keep the rank stable atleast.😊
I am not going to suggest any mission. All I am going to say is that please everyone do your best to contribute a little bit to forum activity if you are busy.

If you can't make a post or there isn't any new ones then please increase the views by refreshing some posts. See how low our views is compared to the others..if we increase that as well as the activity then we'll increase for sure.

I hope that the people who disappeared come back and this week the forum comes back to life.
Because this was officially the weirdest week of this forumπŸ˜•

Well bye bye now. πŸ˜›

RankShowBuzzRatingViewsActivityFollowersTotal Points
1Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Last Week: 1
2Bigg Boss 8
Last Week: 2
3Qubool Hai
Last Week: 3
4Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Last Week: 4
5Beintehaa
Last Week: 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Thanks, yeah i was worried about our rank but glad its stable even though we lost a page or two lol. Yeah need to increase views as well. I try to stay away from the crazy stuff lol glad our show and actors got awards and hope they continue to get recognized. Its gonna be an interesting week on the show so hopefully more stuff to talk about and spoilers as well.
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank God its not decreases
Now a days forum is so silent πŸ₯±
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for keeping the rank stable and I am really hoping once I feel better I will be able to contribute more :))

Thanks for the post Saheba
zaya.harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congo!!!
I hope the rank increase more.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mission was 900 and we couldn't even complete 890πŸ˜•...jo bhi ho...I am glad it is stable...but the VIEWS are really disappointing...wo kahan AUR hum kahan...πŸ₯±...
Hope we get back on track...