Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Much needed post and must say...it must have taken a lot of time...πŸ˜†...
Ok..agree with you in each and every word...I think WE NEED TO MOVE ON...I feel many of the forum members have...but twitter fans are yet to acknowledge this...
It's their choice...and they decide when to be revealed...if someone is so curious I ask them to watch SBB segments...not force them in a social platform...πŸ˜•

The most shocking part was PREE twitting just to calm down the fans...that was so not expected...I was just a 40%harshika shipper...but now I have moved on...and all I care is ZAYA ZAYA ZAYA...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good post saran.
Real nd Reel life is different.Whatever we see or hear might nt be true.Only time will tell.

Harshad is friendly with everyone so also G.He has said he don't give importance to baseless rumours nd he don't hv time to date.Leave everything to destiny.

I too felt pree should hve got it , it's okay she will get next time.Now let's be happy Harshad got it.

They got best jodi award .

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well said sara!!
Commendable post in ur wordsπŸ˜›
Even I was a diehard shipper.of harshika and I'm too...
But we cannot force our views... we are just fans.. we are none to them in personal..
We cannot interfere in their personal life...
Reel life and Real life would be totally different, it's their life, their choices..
We should not bash them, It might make them to hate us...
Everyone will have right to pick their choice...
Selection of choice doesn't depend on the amount of perfection..., depends on how perfect it is to them, so it is their life, we shouldn't hurt them...
All.i want is... Harshad to be happy in his personal life too.. just like his successful career..

Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Very well said Sara and applaud you for it ;))

I just don't understand why we fans don't get the point of reel and real life.
Who are we to question them about your choices?
Like really all this havoc is putting shame on fandom.
It should stop seriously now and I really the fans who are doing this apologise for their immaturity.

Originally posted by: _Ujala_

Totally agree with you Sara πŸ‘πŸΌ
Well said πŸ‘

Originally posted by: -Jharna-

Very well said Sara! Much needed post! ThankuπŸ€—

Awww thanks for the Feedbacks girls . really appreciated πŸ€—

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

When did all this happen? πŸ˜•
Sorry, I've been away.
but fans should understand that there is a thin line between their works and personal life.
like us, they r entilted to their own lives,free to like whoever they want to date 😊
Fans should understand that

Sanika , this all happend on this sunday sadly . and agree with your POV 😳
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Much needed post and must say...it must have taken a lot of time...πŸ˜†...

Ok..agree with you in each and every word...I think WE NEED TO MOVE ON...I feel many of the forum members have...but twitter fans are yet to acknowledge this...
It's their choice...and they decide when to be revealed...if someone is so curious I ask them to watch SBB segments...not force them in a social platform...πŸ˜•

The most shocking part was PREE twitting just to calm down the fans...that was so not expected...I was just a 40%harshika shipper...but now I have moved on...and all I care is ZAYA ZAYA ZAYA...

Habeeba πŸ€— . hahaha no not all this time. m off for two days lol. well darling agree with your POV each and every word. @bold hell yes ZAYA all the way man 😳

Originally posted by: Baingan

Good post saran.

Real nd Reel life is different.Whatever we see or hear might nt be true.Only time will tell.

Harshad is friendly with everyone so also G.He has said he don't give importance to baseless rumours nd he don't hv time to date.Leave everything to destiny.

I too felt pree should hve got it , it's okay she will get next time.Now let's be happy Harshad got it.

They got best jodi award .

Awww thanks jyoti 😳 , thanks for the feedback and agree with your POV πŸ€— media and fans should leave em alone

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Well said sara!!

Commendable post in ur wordsπŸ˜›
Even I was a diehard shipper.of harshika and I'm too...
But we cannot force our views... we are just fans.. we are none to them in personal..
We cannot interfere in their personal life...
Reel life and Real life would be totally different, it's their life, their choices..
We should not bash them, It might make them to hate us...
Everyone will have right to pick their choice...
Selection of choice doesn't depend on the amount of perfection..., depends on how perfect it is to them, so it is their life, we shouldn't hurt them...
All.i want is... Harshad to be happy in his personal life too.. just like his successful career..

first of all thanks for the feedback made πŸ€— , agree with your words and @bold , EXCTLY

Originally posted by: HarshIkaZaYa

Very well said...Agree

All these fights at the end affect HarshIka's friendship :(((
We are not here to decide whom they gonna spend rest of their lives with!
Let them enjoy themselves!

If fans want to see HarshIka's friendship even after BI ends then they dont try to ruin it!

Couldn't agree more with ya with this BOLD part

Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Breathe girl! I completely understand your frustration, yesterday should have been one for BI fans to celebrate because of Harshad and Preetika's big win at ITA but instead attention was diverted elsewhere with way too much talk about the personal lives of the cast. At the end of the day they all work together, they all get along and I would hate to see friendships being affected because of hurtful tweets being sent to the cast.

For the record, Harshad and Preetika posed for pictures together, did thank fans for voting for both of them through red carpet interviews and/or tweets and get along just fine. It was a night of celebrations for both, yes it would have been great and justified had Preetika won for best actress but her loss is in no way Harshad's fault nor should he feel guilty since his win was just as deserved and earned.

There are a few other awards coming up and hopefully Preetika will bag best actress there! For now lets just be happy at far both have come career wise, in ten months they have best debut wins, best jodi. That is a huge accomplishment for newcomers, let them celebrate that accomplishment instead of having their personal lives under a microscope.

Mandy πŸ€— You have just said all perfectly .
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZayaHarshika

Thanku for this post dear..!!
I was abt to make one..
Last 2 days have been terrible... Courtesy Twitter Bash
Like seriously?? Itni hatred??itni negativity?? Just bcoz Harshad turned up wid gunjan n not wid preetika???
Who r we?? We're just fans PERIOD...
We have no right to interfere in their personal lives... Yes i love Harshika.. I'm a diehard Harshika shipper... But that dosent mean i'll bash n do anythngg on social networking sites just to show that i aint happy bcoz they r not together...
I mean callin names telling that " I didnt knw he had such a bad choice"... Seriously!? R we fans or what??
Would u like some calling ur bf/gf aunty or a bhains?? Or telling that ur choice is bad???
Yes they r actors.. They dont have enough privacy but we should learn to accept the truth n be happy for them...
Bashing gunjan is the worst part... N u actually tag her in ur tweets .. That plain rude ...
We fans need to learn ethics/manners.. We luk lyk sum jaahils who r freed from d jail...
The moment Neha Kakkar's pic reLeased everbody were lyk hogaya mood kharab coz HarGun were spotted peeche laughing...
Seriously ppl just bcoz we want em to be together they wont be together.. Jitna bash karna hai karlo... They wont be together if they dont want to be... N if u seriously want to c Harshika together thn go watch BI at 11 😑
Also the next part... The Awards thing...
Jeez this was terrible... Y were fans angry?? Just bcoz Harshad won n preetika didnt?? Y did everyone want pree to win?? Bcoz apparently harshad dosent interact n dosent cares abt his fans.. N he turned up wid gunjan n there wasnt a single Harshika Pic.. Seriously?? The guy deserved to win that award...
Preetika ofcourse deserved it too... But just bcoz har won n she didnt the entire fandom was divided into PRians n harshians... Seriously??i thought we were HarshikaHolics...
Also there is a certain way to convey ur displeasure on twitter... Some of the fans were literally barking that night... U cant be this rude to anyone okay??poor Pree had to apologise on our behalf...
Yes the decision was unfair.. Preetika deserves to win... But bashing on twitter is just unacceptable.. U could have said d same thng politely...
I remember whn we had a tiff wid the RR fans all of us were lyk "we're classy fans we wont stoop to that level".. Unfortunately we've stooped lower than that... This fandom honestly is the worst fandom i've ever seen... I'm sorry to say this but thats a fact!
N y the hatred towards harshad?? Can someone plz explain it to me?? Just bcoz he is rumoures to be dating gun?? Or bcoz he won an award n pree didnt?? Or bcoz of vivek madan??
Ppl vivek madan shouldnt have released that pic.. He is an ass for everybody but he is Harshad's frnd.. Maybe he's diff.. Jo hota hai woh dikhta nahi aur jo dikhta hai woh hota nahi... This might actually be happening.. N comeone nobody will ever stand ppl/fans bashing his Frnd.. So yeah.. Even thats clear..
Abt him not interacting wid fans.. It obviously bcoz of us.. The hatred towards his decisions.. Nobody likes to be judged .. Pehle even he tweeted n interacted but stopped in july courtesy -Bashing.. Its bcoz of us.. U have no ryt to blame that poor guy... PERIOD...
Harshad didnt have a tough competiton where as pree had.. It was bound to happen...
Cant we take everythng in a light manner?? Farhan was ryt.. We r d most impulsive n stupid fans ever...
Geez...
Plz stop diving the fandom in to 2 halves.. I've seen ppl voting only for preetika alone n only for Harshad alone... Can we plZ stop this?? Even in iTA ik both of em got equal votes bcoz everybody voted for both of em.. But destiny... Sigh...
Lets just stop the negativity plzzz...

Phewww sorry for the long post..
I'm done finally!

Gre8 and Best Reviews then mine lol . πŸ‘ just Perfect
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

first of gr8 post

bt u knw dis is d thing which is common wd alll d fans wether dey r fans of bollywood celeb or tellywood celeb every fan hs a different opinion different thinking few r very sensible who clearly understands d difference b/w reel n real bt dere mst b many who dnt understand dis reel n real thing n dey start making d world of reel characters in real life by wanting to see d reel couple into real n wen dey dnt turn reel to real.. fans bash d person who is involved wd dere fav actor/actresses bt dat bashing do hurt celebs bt dat doesn't mean dey dnt love dere celebs dey do bt its jst d obsession dey hve wd dere fav celeb n wts wrong in dat ..every fan hs a right to say anything to dere fav celeb regarding dere personal life as well coz popularity comes wd a price n dey become popular coz fans make dem popular n dey hve all right to interfere in dere personal life .bt a fan interference doesn't affect d celebs in dere life coz u said fans wnt to control dere fav celebs life .dey want to i agree bt u tell me fans want to control bt really dey cn control no dey dnt control dere fav celebs life..n as a celeb dey r always fr all dese things coz this profession is lyk dat u hve to b prepared few people will degrade u abuse u few will hate u den praise u its all fans nature n it varies from fan to fan .dis bashing dis over possessive attitude towards dere fav celeb is nt a new thing ..n all tym u cnnot explain fans dat dnt bash dem stick to reel nt real coz dose who wnt to will do no matter whoever says it ..n one more thing if a fan bashes his actor fr dating someone whm dey dnt like dat doesnt mean dey dnt love dere fav celeb its jst dere obsession towards dere favourite celeb n dats it n it remains in every fan .n u cnnot cll dose fans fake coz dey equally love dere stars bt all hve differnt thinking n actors/actresses r human beings dey do gt hurt by all dis bt dey r actors n d profession dey r in dey hve to go through alll dis things an actors life is nt easy .i truly understand d difference b/w reel n real bt every fan doesnt n nobody hs a right to tell dem dat dnt do this dnt do that .n none is dividing d fandom coz all here n on twitter on fb all love zaya first den in real its dere choice whm dey love more ..bt all in all every fan who bashes preetika or harshad or gunjan or vivek dey all r beintehaa fans n zaya fans so dere is no division in fandom ...n remember every fan is differnt n dere way of showing love is differnt n actors dey knw hw to deal wd it coz all dis things comes wd being in dis profession
its strictly my views nt to offend anyone .bt i think i stated facts as fan point of viw

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

n dis hateful tweets will never affect harshika bond or anyoder people bond on sets coz dey r nt bashing each oder fans r bashing so why dere bonds wil be affected .n everyfan in twitter wished harshad n pree bth fr dere wins ..u guys saw d hatred n bashing which ws on large scale bt no one saw d wishing of fans to dere celebs ..people r jst upset abt pree n wnted justice bt dat doen't mean dey r nt happy fr harsh n if people r nt happy fr harsh its dere pov n dey hve right to state it ..as every fan is important coz all fans togder hve made dem stars so all hs right to state dere view ..n dese things r nt new

n preetika n harshad r intelligent sorted people n so r oders on d beintehaa set dey knw hw to deal wd all dese things n remain unaffected n jst do dere jobs by entertaining us n hving fun in dere life .
jst remember KUCH TO LOG KAHENGEY LOGO KA KAM H KEHNA .
so keeping dat in mind we should give peace to all dese matters nw coz nt only our fandom every fandom hs dis obsessive nature towards dere celebs so .our celebs r smart enough to handle all dis ..

First of all , thank you so much for the best reviews and the things you pointed out πŸ‘ commendable written , and now m loss of words that how should i respond you back , m like you just said perfect πŸ€—