Can someone explain what is going on???

lailausa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
😕 - This is how I feel
So guys, I see that Harshad and Preetika win the ITA award for Best jodi and also that Harshas won in some male category. I haven't seen much else because its a busy weekend. I pull up the forum and see all these messages to stuff happening. Can anyone clarify...just so i know whats going on. I read some stuff about pictures and such but have no idea what is going on. If its about Harshad and Gunjun...i thought we were over it and were only going to love ZAYA...leave everything else out of the equation.

Some info will help. Thanks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vivek SIr posted a pic f their boy gang tagging t wid d best jodi award!
nd in dat pic there was no pree so d tag was nt justified.
Secondly...we all r happy fr harsh..bt den it was unfair fr Pree nt 2 receive d award!
dts all the brouhaha all abt!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fans are angre that Pree didn't win when she deserve so fans spam ita and anu rajan for it.situation got out of control so Pree tweet to clam down fans.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes what they said ^ and additional drama with ppl bashing Harshad and overanalyzing his tweets and comparing them to Pree! Pree deserved the award, but doesnt mean that Harsh didnt and niether does he need to be pit down for it! It was ITA fault for not awarding Pree, not Harsh -__- Anyways all that kind drama has been going on.
Hoping Pree will win the next one!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
There was chaos created for the smallest things, it got out of control and I just hope it will die down soon. I feel sorry for Harshad and Preetika, they don't need such negativity especially after winning big at ITAs. Yes I am disheartened by Preetika not winning for best actress popular, that award was hers! However she still walked home with a trophy and has something to celebrate as does Harshad, they should be able to celebrate their victories without being tagged in harsh comments on Twitter.

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Preetika is deserve to win popular award like Harshad.
Next time she will get.I like her attitude ,she has told to calm down.

Wat Harshad said about her is 100%true dat she has patient.