Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful post. I am going through exactly what u said.
My mind says that it's someone's life and I should not be ridiculous but how much ever I say this to myself that small irkyness is always there. It'll never go.

But I have no regrets in saying that tweeting about the best jodi award and not even including the female lead got on my nerves.
I respect Harshad's personal life and just like that I am not going to tolerate any ignorance towards my doll preetika I thought that was ridiculous.

Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
But no I don want to give any space to all these thoughts. I love ZaYa I am waiting for tomorrows epi. That's all. And I know that I'm very very happy for HarshIka they are my main<3 And no matter what nobody can change the fact that they are the ultimate couple for me<3
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with each and every word bang on post
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very true :))
We have to learn to come in terms with their real & personal life.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love you Iman for this post... I completely agree with everything u said, or was trying to say... it is their personal life and Pree bit winning and award is sad, but it's not Harsh's fault na... or the person's who won the award for that category whomever it was... and it's more important that she (Pree) won our hearts... that counts more u know... and I strongly believe that something better awaits her... so, let's wait for that, and not be disheartened. If anything, we should be happy that she got one award :) sure she deserves more, but let's not ruin hers and Harsh's happiness for them.
and she is such a sweetheart and a very sporting girl, being her fans we should also do the same... why do people keep forgetting that they are representing their idols/favorites. Also, HarshIka work so hard to make us proud, why are some of their fans hell bent on embarrassing them... I seriously don't get it!
But hey, u are such a nice person to spread positivity and smiles... keep doing that ❤️